Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What would it cost to Revalue the dinar.

SocalDinar

I think this site is much more for entertainment than actual dinar RV news now. Nobody believes that myth anymore. Back in 2009, yes, the RV fever was upon us, but now....7 years later.....highly unlikely. Unless you just woke up from a seven year coma, belief in the 100,000% revalue is just plain silly. What's far more likely is the complete disintegration of the sovereign nation of iraq into warring sects of ideologically driven fanatics. Of course this is just my opinion on these matters. Yours may differ significantly.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes I like the LOPster dressed as a pig flying....................to where & why is the question? Ohhhhhhh I get it now.............trial run for Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!!   Congrats on Lopster community being invited...............that truly is an honor. My little girl got to be in the parade a few years back................real cool.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1