Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What would it cost to Revalue the dinar.

SocalDinar

Itanimuli, i'm afraid the tank isn't for you. A little too much free thinking down here. Now, I don't agree with Bubs and his tirade against Adam. On that ledger I agree with you. You have to admire entrepreneurship. But on your other points I can't agree. Just because Toronto has a million people and you haven't heard of other dinarians, doesn't mean there isn't a bucketload of them up there. And your reference to "digital" money being some way that the CBI could just RV 1 to 1 without accountability is just....naive. All money, paper, coin, or electronic carries the SAME value and has the SAME accountability in the world of finance. Iraq can't just RV it's currency electronically and then you get to walk into a Toronto bank and withdraw Canadian dollars. Man, it doesn't work that way! Sounds like some of the guru spew going around back in 2011. All of that has been debunked. Let's not roll back to the "dark ages" of financial understanding that swept us all into this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Itanimuli, i'm afraid the tank isn't for you. A little too much free thinking down here. Now, I don't agree with Bubs and his tirade against Adam. On that ledger I agree with you. You have to admire entrepreneurship. But on your other points I can't agree. Just because Toronto has a million people and you haven't heard of other dinarians, doesn't mean there isn't a bucketload of them up there. And your reference to "digital" money being some way that the CBI could just RV 1 to 1 without accountability is just....naive. All money, paper, coin, or electronic carries the SAME value and has the SAME accountability in the world of finance. Iraq can't just RV it's currency electronically and then you get to walk into a Toronto bank and withdraw Canadian dollars. Man, it doesn't work that way! Sounds like some of the guru spew going around back in 2011. All of that has been debunked. Let's not roll back to the "dark ages" of financial understanding that swept us all into this.

Yeah ok...first thing is I couldn't go into my bank today with a lotto ticket or a paycheck for $130,000 even and expect cash, they can't do it.

Man it doesn't work that way as you say....answer me this then...China calls in all their US debt, as do all other countries, tell me where they will get the

money, it doesn't exist. You people make it sound like they RV at 1:1 they have to pay out there whole supply of Dinar, ridiculous.

Iraq can't RV their currency like you say and you are right, the CBI can do it and only them, they are the PTB like it or not and what they will profit

out of this is more than you could imagine, so they don't give a crap about little outside investors (although not happy) as most of the money will

get spent back into the economy and not to mention taxes.

And actually I mentioned Toronto had a "few" million people which is about a million shy, and I do have a friend who works at the Continental Currency

Exchange where I purchased all my Dinars and she has only met about 20 people that bought any, I always got the left overs from people coming

back from Iraq which was great, all denominations. There was a Dinar dealer in T.O. but not sure how sales went.

Another thing I see spewed here is "more than all currency in the world"....Really? How lame....and sad.

The Rothschild family is just under 500 Trillion, then you have the Rockefellers, ect... with Trillions more, where do you people get your facts?

Probably People magazine or Forbes or even Faux news, or maybe the NYT?

"Dark ages of financial understanding"...you mean Jesus Christ and then the Knights Templar? Ok what do you mean?

You remind me of Keep...maybe I'll dig in and grab my old posts.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If I remind you of Keeps, then I will take that as a compliment! Keeps and Legolus were two people who really understood this business. When they realized they couldn't bring enlightenment to the "RV NOW" masses, they got disgusted and left. Not many of those RV NOW! people left, so Keeps must have been right. Let me ask you a very basic question. If what you propose is actually true, and any country can suddenly declare that their currency is worth 1 to 1 with the dollar, then why isn't anybody, and I mean Anybody doing it? Doesn't that turn the light bulb on in your mind? Nobody has ever done it cuz it can't be done. No other country would accept or respect such a move, and therefore it is worthless. You are presenting arguments that have long ago been debunked and put to rest as false teachings. Are you brand new to the dinar?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I remind you of Keeps, then I will take that as a compliment! Keeps and Legolus were two people who really understood this business. When they realized they couldn't bring enlightenment to the "RV NOW" masses, they got disgusted and left. Not many of those RV NOW! people left, so Keeps must have been right. Let me ask you a very basic question. If what you propose is actually true, and any country can suddenly declare that their currency is worth 1 to 1 with the dollar, then why isn't anybody, and I mean Anybody doing it? Doesn't that turn the light bulb on in your mind? Nobody has ever done it cuz it can't be done. No other country would accept or respect such a move, and therefore it is worthless. You are presenting arguments that have long ago been debunked and put to rest as false teachings. Are you brand new to the dinar?

New...lol. 2005 kid.

Them RV NOW PEOPLE you refer to were idiots, nothing at all was completed until last year and this year, read the posts.

Learn how currency works and maybe you will surprise yourself...even the Canadian dollar now is 1.41 per US (which is almost worthless),

when 3 or 4 years ago or so we were worth more than a US dollar...small fortune to be made there if you have money.

So for your very basic question....the answer is you don't listen. When you talk you repeat things you already know..when you listen...you learn.

I did not propose any country can RV their currency...there are only 3 that have the ability to, maybe 4 now with Iceland.

Do I need to explain the answer, or can you see the chance to inform yourself with some basic research...

and as for debunking, I do it for a living.

And yes I am brand new to Dinar...mine were free and it's been over 10 years.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are comparing apples and oranges. I didn't say that a country's currency couldn't revalue, or devalue for that matter. I'm saying your presumption that the Iraqi dinar could pull off the big 1 to 1 RV, because, hey, it's just electronic money, just can't happen. A 1 to 1 RV is a 100,000% revalue. Please tell me you still don't believe that old fallicy. So you'v been holding on for 11 years and these things go are still not clear to you? I understand the world finance system. I know how it works, and it doesn't work the way you would wish it would. It works on confidence ( being fiat), and the strength of economy. Iraq has neither. Zero. It is a worthless piece of sand, filled with people who would sell their mothers to maintain their cushy government jobs. It does have oil, but oil is now below $35 a barrel so they are broke. Countries that are broke and broken, don't get to revalue their currency just because they want to. The world has to accept it to make it valid. And NOBODY is going to validate a 1 to 1 RV of the dinar right now. Maybe back in 2009 or so, but not now. Not with ISIS running all over their country and the IMF bailing out the CBI every 5 minutes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It does seem silly in retrospect. I remember a time when i checked the CBIs website 10 + times a day. And there were a few days when their Website went down and the anticipation of coming riches was overwhelming 

And I did pay for the  VIP s here at DV a few times. I don't see anything wrong with that.  I believed in this being possible back then. It was worth it . Our host Adam has always been fair. And that goes for moderators too. 

• Upvote 1

Facts mean absolutely nothing to the "GO RV" crowd. They are waiting for the middle of the night e-mail that signals their new riches. Sneesh, I once believed that myself. Now it just sounds silly. But I hate having to debunk old "talking points" of the gurus.

By "hate", you mean........love and live for those moments, right?   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

A better word than "hate" would be "frustration" at having to hear old mistruths spouted once again. We need to learn from mistakes of the past and push forward. I realize that "newbies" just entering the dinar speculation are coming in having been brainwashed with old guru talking points. We veterans have chewed over most of those mistruths and recognize them for what they are.....false teachings. But I despair over veterans still clinging to these guru lies of the past.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

A better word than "hate" would be "frustration" at having to hear old mistruths spouted once again. We need to learn from mistakes of the past and push forward. I realize that "newbies" just entering the dinar speculation are coming in having been brainwashed with old guru talking points. We veterans have chewed over most of those mistruths and recognize them for what they are.....false teachings. But I despair over veterans still clinging to these guru lies of the past.

Fair enough.  I don't know any of those veterans of which you speak......but they must exist, or you wouldn't have said it.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

"but I hate having to debunk old "talking points" of gurus"(IMO you LOVE to debunk for its your reason of existence here at DV)  & "but I despair over veterans still clinging to these guru lies of the past" ( No need to "despair"....we're grown-ups here and surely don't need you as a big brother) 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

You are comparing apples and oranges. I didn't say that a country's currency couldn't revalue, or devalue for that matter. I'm saying your presumption that the Iraqi dinar could pull off the big 1 to 1 RV, because, hey, it's just electronic money, just can't happen. A 1 to 1 RV is a 100,000% revalue. Please tell me you still don't believe that old fallicy. So you'v been holding on for 11 years and these things go are still not clear to you? I understand the world finance system. I know how it works, and it doesn't work the way you would wish it would. It works on confidence ( being fiat), and the strength of economy. Iraq has neither. Zero. It is a worthless piece of sand, filled with people who would sell their mothers to maintain their cushy government jobs. It does have oil, but oil is now below $35 a barrel so they are broke. Countries that are broke and broken, don't get to revalue their currency just because they want to. The world has to accept it to make it valid. And NOBODY is going to validate a 1 to 1 RV of the dinar right now. Maybe back in 2009 or so, but not now. Not with ISIS running all over their country and the IMF bailing out the CBI every 5 minutes.

ISIS? Really, the Israel Secret Intelligence Service created by the US and UK....they have nothing to do with it period, they are involved in

a much bigger scenario and the IMF are the same ones as the CFR, UN, Trilateral Commission, etc...including the Central Banks.

You keep (just like Keep) putting a 1:1 RV outcome in my mouth...sorry I don't give a flying intercourse if it comes in at .02 cents.

I have mine and they didn't cost me a dime so I can wait 30 years as I have other activities going on daily in my life...it is just ones like

you who keep (lol) hanging out here spewing your opinions which you have a right to but look into the outside world out there, you may

find amazing things to do including women...a good example would be a few years ago when I unloaded all my silver at $48 when I only

paid 4 or 5 dollars each..I was on a Silver site for a while but then I left after my gain, I didn't hang out at a site I have no more interest in.

Anyhoo...I never told you or stated in any media worldwide ever that it will RV at 1:1 or 3:1 or 758:1...nowhere, you asked how it was possible,

and I gave you an answer...that's all.

So adios.....stuff to do other than troll sites I have no valid interest in, I come in check updates and go.

PS: Shabs...it's Jamesons.

"but I hate having to debunk old "talking points" of gurus"(IMO you LOVE to debunk for its your reason of existence here at DV)  & "but I despair over veterans still clinging to these guru lies of the past" ( No need to "despair"....we're grown-ups here and surely don't need you as a big brother) 

Well said.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It is what it is. The one thing all the guard dogs can't dispute is an unchanged dinar since 2009. Opps, I am in error. It is now 1182. If you want to keep promoting a big RV, it's fine with me. Your motives for doing such is in question of course. If you hold to your views despite all the evidence to the contrary.....well its got to be for one of two reasons. You figure it out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Auntiem,

I agree it is what it is. And I agree also with your "motives" statement...............only with you and your "big brother" antics. You have your view others have theirs....................live with it. You can't control others, regardless to what you might have heard or believe. 

• Upvote 2

Auntiem,

I agree it is what it is. And I agree also with your "motives" statement...............only with you and your "big brother" antics. You have your view others have theirs....................live with it. You can't control others, regardless to what you might have heard or believe. 

Well said, Caz.  I don't understand why anyone would question an individual's personal financial motivation.  There are many many personal reasons... private reasons, well beyond anyone's intrusive query or badgering.  I don't get it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Can't speak for Antietam but I for one know I was duped into this and I don't think its wrong to let others know how I feel. This is no different than giving a review of a product on Amazon. I always take a look at the reviews before I buy online. My posts are not for those that have been in this game and post here regularly at the Lopster tank.  Its just a review of a product  that i think people will not be happy with in the end. 

• Upvote 1

Can't speak for Antietam but I for one know I was duped into this and I don't think its wrong to let others know how I feel. This is no different than giving a review of a product on Amazon. I always take a look at the reviews before I buy online. My posts are not for those that have been in this game and post here regularly at the Lopster tank.  Its just a review of a product  that i think people will not be happy with in the end. 

I understand that SoCal... I was referring to anyone's intrusive behavior of questioning another adult's personal/private decision, .  I've never questioned one's reasoning... because I would never want my own questioned, as there are many.  None of our business... 

Aside from that.... warnings and awareness are fine... once or twice.

• Upvote 1

"Warnings and awareness are fine..once or twice". What are you..the posting police? I have just as much of a right to present alternative ways to make money on the dinar as you do to say "Go RV" with every breath. If you don't want your mind tickled, stay where all you ever hear is Go RV. You will be much happier within that bubble. Free thinkers gravitate to the pot because that's where the action is. If the heats too hot, then hop out of the pot!

• Downvote 1

"Warnings and awareness are fine..once or twice". What are you..the posting police? I have just as much of a right to present alternative ways to make money on the dinar as you do to say "Go RV" with every breath. If you don't want your mind tickled, stay where all you ever hear is Go RV. You will be much happier within that bubble. Free thinkers gravitate to the pot because that's where the action is. If the heats too hot, then hop out of the pot!

SoCal is always very respectful toward me... you could learn from that.  Seems like you just like to be contentious... that's your MO.  I haven't criticized your "effort" to enlighten.  Heck, I haven't been in the tank in months!  Yet, here you are, "reaching" to criticize the "fine" aspect of my viewpoint in order to deflect from the intrusive, big brother behavior aspect I raised.   And that viewpoint is valid and simple.  You don't know me... yet you can't wait to attack, as if you own the tank.  You're just a guy looking for your daily validation... I get it.  And, after most of our minds get tickled - once or twice - that's good!  Beyond that... it's abrasive... nothing new...  just like your response here! LOL  Yes... great action for a free thinker!  The free thinker gets info... and moves on... especially from an admonishing blowhard.  By the way... I never even mentioned you... but apparently the shoe fits! LOL

• Upvote 3

Touche', Jax. I liked your response. You are full of baloney, but I liked your answer. At least it's a change from the shill-like responses I always get from caz. But, if you actually believe you will wake up tomorrow a millionaire and can then trot down to your local WF to cash in....well.....you might be a Bernie supporter!

• Downvote 1

Touche', Jax. I liked your response. You are full of baloney, but I liked your answer. At least it's a change from the shill-like responses I always get from caz. But, if you actually believe you will wake up tomorrow a millionaire and can then trot down to your local WF to cash in....well.....you might be a Bernie supporter!

See, that's what I mean... I never felt that way... never viewed it that way... never expected such... like MOST here!  So, not sure why you're lumping me in with the uninformed crowd... seems to be why you're so abrasive... that repeating condescending message you like to spew.  I guess you just can't help being obnoxious.  If you have that much of an interest in me... go read my posts for an informed perspective.  Otherwise, don't engage me... I have nothing to learn from the likes of you, and your ilk.  Shame... you talk a lot... You just aren't a good listener.  Only you can fix that.

• Upvote 2