Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What would it cost to Revalue the dinar.

SocalDinar

You finally caught on to caz. No answers but alot of negativity towards lobsters. Strange isn't it. After all this time the CBI has made fools out of all of us. No big RV, no big RD, no big RI. Just 6 long frustrating years at good ole 1166 to 1. Every guru was wrong. Thousands of them. Every LOPper was wrong. Hundreds of them. But through it all one thing remained constant. We could always depend on good ole caz to put down anyone who didn't march to the big RV lockstep, even though now, 6 years after the frenzy, almost no one believes that mantra anymore. If we make money on this, it will come through an improvement in iraq's economics and it's establishment in the circle of stable nations

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well this is the lopster section and you visit here every day Caz. Why cant you tell us why Iraq would do this. Why cant you tell us how they could do this.

Because they can't and you know it.

But you gotta play the part. I get it. You can't have people telling the truth about this so called investment, So you go on the attack. The best defense is a good offense right? You act  like its personal but it's not. It's business and the lopster section is bad for business.

You really say nothing of substance.. No opinions or facts. Just  BS and dribble.

And when you can answer these simple questions of how or why Iraq would ever do this i will gladly answer your petty questions which have no bearing whatsoever on this so called investment.

Sxsss knows the answer. He is one of the smart ones

Selling 8,000,000 Dinars
Started by sxsess, Oct 13 2015 09:37 AM

25K Notes

You finally caught on to caz. No answers but alot of negativity towards lobsters. Strange isn't it. After all this time the CBI has made fools out of all of us. No big RV, no big RD, no big RI. Just 6 long frustrating years at good ole 1166 to 1. Every guru was wrong. Thousands of them. Every LOPper was wrong. Hundreds of them. But through it all one thing remained constant. We could always depend on good ole caz to put down anyone who didn't march to the big RV lockstep, even though now, 6 years after the frenzy, almost no one believes that mantra anymore. If we make money on this, it will come through an improvement in iraq's economics and it's establishment in the circle of stable nations

You are soooooo right on the money Antietam.  But we all have had to deal with people like Caz.. Not really his fault as this is how he was brought up.

Shabibi knew what he was doing. Tons of Foreigners buying up dinars and the Central getting a piece of the action every time. IMO he is the king of Lopsters. 

But his plan was flawed , he could not foresee the price of oil dropping to $35 a barrel. He could not foresee ISIS and the costs to fight them. So no Lop for now.

They can not afford to LOP. Thats why we now see the 50K notes.

Edited by Freedomrules

The "dribble & bs" seems to flow from your.........as well. LOPsters only provide one simple minded thought process "it can't happen", so tell me how that differs from PRO RV'ers? Most if not all speculators look for positives. LOPsters on the other hand sell out, then cry/whine about it, why is that? Why not just move on to your next losing venture, ya'll act like this is your 1st investment/speculation. NEWSFLASH: SHIITE HAPPENS when playing the game, it always ain't going to be rosey. Put on your big boy pants and learn how to play. I'd offer ya a tissue but that would be appeasement which I don't subscribe too. I also don't believe in givin ya a "participation" trophy either, get that from your parents.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Obviously Lopsters  are unable to fathom any other equation that does not go along with their way of thinking. I'm certainly able to see all sides but I refuse to let their dire straits attitude have a negative effect on my daily outlook. About two years ago one of my uncles passed and before he did, I walked in his hospital room and I said I'm sorry that you have to be in all of this pain uncle Kenneth " he had leukemia" and uncle Kenneth said it's ok Mark it's a good day to die, I told him that I loved him and he said that he loved me back and Kenneth died in a hell of a lot of pain. His words will forever be in my mind and I hope that I am as strong as him when my time comes. "It's ok,  it's a good day to die". Man Up ! Lopsters......I know the situation but none of us knows the outcome yet. I refuse to let the all of the bad overcome all of the good things that I know in life and when this ride is over the chips will fall where ever they may. That's what we got ! But to pretend that you know the final outcome before it's occurrence does not bode well on your behalf. Thanks

• Upvote 3

The "dribble & bs" seems to flow from your.........as well. LOPsters only provide one simple minded thought process "it can't happen", so tell me how that differs from PRO RV'ers? Most if not all speculators look for positives. LOPsters on the other hand sell out, then cry/whine about it, why is that? Why not just move on to your next losing venture, ya'll act like this is your 1st investment/speculation. NEWSFLASH: SHIITE HAPPENS when playing the game, it always ain't going to be rosey. Put on your big boy pants and learn how to play. I'd offer ya a tissue but that would be appeasement which I don't subscribe too. I also don't believe in givin ya a "participation" trophy either, get that from your parents.

Still no answer ?   Yep. just as expected.   You won't debate the subject.  You should run for office

Obviously Lopsters  are unable to fathom any other equation that does not go along with their way of thinking. I'm certainly able to see all sides but I refuse to let their dire straits attitude have a negative effect on my daily outlook. About two years ago one of my uncles passed and before he did, I walked in his hospital room and I said I'm sorry that you have to be in all of this pain uncle Kenneth " he had leukemia" and uncle Kenneth said it's ok Mark it's a good day to die, I told him that I loved him and he said that he loved me back and Kenneth died in a hell of a lot of pain. His words will forever be in my mind and I hope that I am as strong as him when my time comes. "It's ok,  it's a good day to die". Man Up ! Lopsters......I know the situation but none of us knows the outcome yet. I refuse to let the all of the bad overcome all of the good things that I know in life and when this ride is over the chips will fall where ever they may. That's what we got ! But to pretend that you know the final outcome before it's occurrence does not bode well on your behalf. Thanks

Just give me something that makes this plausible. Anything Tex. Don't you get tired of all the lies? Do you really believe that Iraq is in a good place financially. I have read your posts and you are a wise man Tex. Do you really believe in some type of Global conspiracy?

Like callin the kettle black wouldn't ya say? Ya still ain't answered mine. Let me guess........ya come hear cause all your family, friends, & fellow church members are vested and you're hear to protect them. Of course none of the above are members here nor do they visit DV, but you come here anyways!!! That was another LOPster BS story, or yours (ya'll change names/circumstance more than a chameleon changes colors).

If it ain't plausible, why waste your time & energy? You KNOW all the answers..........right?

Tex,

Nice story, sorry for ya loss.

LOPsters if your scared............sell out & move on.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Same old boring belittlements from a weak insecure mind. This is not 2012 caz, and you don't have to play the "protector" of the website. Those of us who are left have all put on their big boy pants and faced the reality that we aren't going to be overnight millionaires like we were led to believe. But there may be money still to be made in the dinar or I would have sold out. But I'm not a fool. If I see it going south, I will be the first in line to sell YOU my dinars for a measly $700 per mil. What about it caz? Want some more at a bargain basement price? Even Doc31 isn't buying anymore. Remember him? Get a life caz. We're all wise to you and tired of your baseless rantings.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Sell out? Never. I will keep this 25,000 dinar note i have left to remind me always of the phrase " If it sounds to good to be true . It probably is"  

Hammer to the blunt skull avatar seems appropriate.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

You could not be more correct Shabs.  Sometimes people do foolish things.

How about you? Can you tell us How Iraq could pay for a 1 to 1 Rv or Why the Central Bank would ever do such a thing even if they could some how pay for it?

Sell out? Never. I will keep this 25,000 dinar note i have left to remind me always of the phrase " If it sounds to good to be true . It probably is"  

You could not be more correct Shabs.  Sometimes people do foolish things.

How about you? Can you tell us How Iraq could pay for a 1 to 1 Rv or Why the Central Bank would ever do such a thing even if they could some how pay for it?

I'm hoping for a dime.....I ain't greedy, except with me BV   :blush: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Same old boring belittlements from a weak insecure mind. This is not 2012 caz, and you don't have to play the "protector" of the website. Those of us who are left have all put on their big boy pants and faced the reality that we aren't going to be overnight millionaires like we were led to believe. But there may be money still to be made in the dinar or I would have sold out. But I'm not a fool. If I see it going south, I will be the first in line to sell YOU my dinars for a measly $700 per mil. What about it caz? Want some more at a bargain basement price? Even Doc31 isn't buying anymore. Remember him? Get a life caz. We're all wise to you and tired of your baseless rantings.

Toto,

"get a life" ? LOL!!! You should be saying as much to yourself & other LOPster brethren. I'm here for the possitive possibilities.......you not so much.

"weak insecure mind"..........LOL now you wouldn't belittle anyone now would ya Toto?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

To answer the question "Why would the CBI do such a thing?"

If you could sell a 25000 Dinar note for $25000, wouldn't you, or would you rather have $20?

Thanks for the response and your answer Markinsa. I appreciate your candor.   Would it not be  the CBI who would be buying back the $25,000 at a net loss of $24,980.00.

Of course they would collect the spread fees

Toto,

"get a life" ? LOL!!! You should be saying as much to yourself & other LOPster brethren. I'm here for the possitive possibilities.......you not so much.

"weak insecure mind"..........LOL now you wouldn't belittle anyone now would ya Toto?

You come to the Lopster tank for positive possibilities. ?? That really does not make any sense does it?

Still no answer ?   Yep. just as expected.   You won't debate the subject.  You should run for office

Just give me something that makes this plausible. Anything Tex. Don't you get tired of all the lies? Do you really believe that Iraq is in a good place financially. I have read your posts and you are a wise man Tex. Do you really believe in some type of Global conspiracy?

FR I think the whole middle east sucks ! There ain't no way that they think like Americans. Come on they have been at war since the beginning of time, well come to think of the whole world has, so now you want me to put logic into an equation that does not make sense. FR this is an evangelical experience for me and I really believe the whole world for that fact, why else would believers and non believers drawn into a shiite hole like Iraq. In fact the whole scenario is textbook, one page at a time and we are still watching it unfold, the fact that you and the other Lopsters can not leave it alone is as fascinating to me. I welcome everything that happens because I believe that it has happened for a reason. If you look into your own reason of why you are here at DV it's because you are supposed to be here, to live and learn and watch it all unfold. Think I'm wrong ? Well try and walk away...............................Romans 14;11 /  Philippians 2:10 ............Thanks

• Upvote 4

FR this is an evangelical experience for me 

the fact that you and the other Lopsters can not leave it alone is as fascinating to me.

That is an honest answer that i can respect and i appreciate it Texstorm. I will not argue the biblical angle to this and i truly wish you luck.

As far as leaving it alone we lopsters can only post down here and very few members venture down here. But most people  that do come to the tank come for a reason.  They are seeking others opinions regarding the down side to this. You will not find that upstairs.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the response and your answer Markinsa. I appreciate your candor. Would it not be the CBI who would be buying back the $25,000 at a net loss of $24,980.00.

Of course they would collect the spread fees

According to the CBI Bank Law, the CBI is only required to exchange Dinar in Equivalent Units. There is no requirement to exchange in another currency. The CBI loses nothing.

• Upvote 2

Good Morning Markinsa,

Please excuse my ignorance but I'm only trying to understand what you are saying. Truthfully and respectfully I just don't get it.   If I take a 25K notes to the central bank of Iraq they will trade it for equal units such as 5- 5k notes. But if I take my 25K note worth $20 now to a US bank or currency exchange post RV at 1-1 They will give me $25,000. So how does my bank or exchange company go about selling this note back for US dollars? Where does the money come from if not from the Central Bank?

Thanks

• Upvote 1