Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumors Of RI Plus 20% For Inflation...Lower Denoms Arrived In Country.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

I Came across these two articles.

Treat as rumors until varified.

Your view. Your opine.

11-9-2015   Newshound Guru firefly    IMO it will RI to its former rate plus 20% for inflation according to documents then it will remain a managed float of 2% up or down.  This is just my opinion basing it on documents.  Remember...NOBODY knows what it will actually come out at.  The WB and IMF put something into International banking law a few years back so unless it has changed I'm sticking with it.  1:1 would not help them...IMO.  They need money and they need it now.  They only have one chance to get this right.   Any miscalculations could cause disaster... AND...Their debt is much higher than a 1:1 could fulfill.  [do you think a chance this year?]  I don't do dates but would be very surprised if it did...get out of 2015 that is.  I know one thing for fact...They wouldn't be doing all this talking and planning unless they intended to do something and SOON. I'm expecting something soon.  I believe they are very close.

11-10-2015   Intel Guru Frank26   [via FrostyTheSnowman]   The former Secretary of State of the US told a reporter on CNBC that the military was guarding Iraq’s currency.  We believe that this currency has now moved. We have verified this, and the lower denoms have left the USA...  IMO – the bird landed at its final destination. IMO the lower denoms are in Iraq now...only because it’s 100% secure.  Dr. S [shabibi] has these documents under his arms (100’s of them) against Maliki.  Dr. Shabibi is getting ready to get rid of the so the so-called governor of the CBI (Allac).  Apparently the 100’s of documents will also implicate Allac along with Maliki. He was a part of the scheme that was played out on a global scale.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

RI plus 20% for inflation was frank26 line over 5-6 years ago and he also saw the documents that stated it.

SUDDENLY it would be nice.

FWD

GO RV

Machine, that little dude is a pure STUD.

FWD

GO RV

four wheel drift,

Thank you. plus 1 for you.  You are 100% correct. This is recycled news from Frank. remember the military planes loaded... His "team" saw the currency. 

lol

Edited by docneedles