Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CASTING PEARLS OR CASTING CROWNS

MyLadiesDaddy

CASTING PEARLS OR CASTING CROWNS

I am about to do something that I've been thinking about for some time now. 

I am not going to use my customary double space as I have a feeling that this is going to be much longer

than I planned. Especially since I will be following the Holy Spirit while I write this. 

I would also like to give a heartfelt thanks to Adam Montana and all the Mods here at Dinar Vets

for tolerating me for so long, I know that some of them seriously don't like me one bit

and I know that it's been an effort in self restraint to simply not revile against someone like me who 

can be so very dogmatic in their views. I love you and sincerely tip my hat to you. Especially Adam,

though I know that you don't like how that I continue to,"preach", the social issues the way that I do

I wish for you to truly know that I love and respect you more than you could ever know,sir. And while

you may wonder if this post is not in favor of you, know this:' I would DIE FOR YOU!'

For you and all that you stand for. For your unfailing defense of someones right to say whatever it is that 

they have to say at any cost. That is after all the second most important foundation stone of the greatest 

nation on earth, America. And I do know how that you have lost friends because of your defending the

right to say whatever, as long as it is said with respect. I will be following your future company and

investments as I know you to be a trustworthy man. I wont damage your trust that you have put in me.

Everyone was recently asked to give there opinion as to how Adam could make VIP/OSI better.

I,like Adam, was absolutely flabbergasted at the response's. But as my prayer life goes I received something

from the Holy Spirit that I had been pondering about for some time. And that was more to do about

WHO replied than how many. {10 full pages in 12 hrs.} And the responses were, to say the least

enlightening. I was totally amazed at the real caliber of folks that read this site everyday but don't

post. I'm just an opinionated, overbearing trucker and yet most of these folks seem to be highly 

educated professionals. Really got me to wondering, what on earth could I say that they would

want to read? And yet I've said so much, and made some friends. But I know that so few truly

care to read about God and the Holy Spirit and probably care even less to read such things from

an uneducated trucker. I know that most people in America consider themselves Christian, and I

wont argue whether someone is or not. If I've learned nothing it's that God saves whom he will

save and that we know little of why or whom. If someone say's, "I'm a Christian", then leave it at that.

To do anything else is not in the will of God. 

I am becoming more aware every day how that so many folks don't post here anymore and I know that

I'm partly to blame. Lets face it, I can be obnoxious and sooner or later most aren't going to continue to 

go toe to toe with my overbearing personality. The real question here is while I preach the word, {at least

as much as I know it} , am I casting pearls or am I casting crowns?    

And I make no pretense which ever it is, only that I feel the Lord is telling me to make some changes. 

I would like to say to JamieJames, thank you. Your post to me was one of the deciding factors for this post.

You're correct, we all need to be a little more concerned about the security of not only ourselves, but our 

family members also. And while I know that I walk with the creator of the Universe, I don't need to be stupid 

in what I do. I would like to thank Eagle Eye, Ronscarpa, and KeyLime, for being dear friends.

And a very special kiss to my kitty, SnowGlobe. I know that recently I offended you with a post about 

donating moneys, that truly wasn't my want. There are so many others here that post daily that I would 

be here for hrs thanking them, but my love and heart goes out to you all. God bless you all. 

As a final word from just a, not humble enough trucker, about the dinar. Well I can tell you that which we all 

really know in our hearts. Something is up. What, were not entirely sure, but we all know it. And, therefore ,

anything that is left to be said MUST BE SAID by Adam Montana and his staff. Because this is now going into 

the next stage. 

And the next stage for me is my family. The Holidays are upon us and I don't think that I've been spending 

enough time with them, nor have I been studying with my Lord as much as I should have. And let us not forget

there is much to do once this thing pops. And I know that it's time to take my Pearls, and go to be with

my lovely Wife and Daughter. Because in the end that is really all that is important.  I will no longer be posting,

but I will be reading from time to time. It was not an easy decision  for me to make, but it is one that I strongly 

believe that  God is telling me to do. 

​I sincerely and deeply pray that all of you find whatever it is that your looking for and that you get all that you

desire. But most importantly that everyone will, in there own way, seek the Kingdom of Heaven. 

This whole experience here at Dinar Vets is one that I would NEVER trade for anything. I leave here a

much better man for it all. Hopefully, someday in the not to distant future we can all meet and tell stories

of how this all went down. Until then I bid you all ado and Godspeed.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 4

For the record LGD....you are a true brother and friend in my book and always will be....and I for one have always enjoyed your posts for the conviction that they show...never did care for "plastic peeps"...so "keep on truckin !"

Amen...I totally agree with EagleEye....Be Blessed LGD - lets talk again soon...!

I believe in you as a person, I know your heart and for that I am glad to call you my friend. Sometimes a man has to step back and take a breath so that you can plot your new coarse for your family and God. LGD we only go through this life once and I feel that you have made a positive impact here at DV . "Yesterday we were young and today we are not, hold on tight to our family because that's all we really got ! " ..................By Me.......Thanks LGD !   :praying:

Well, LGD, I miss you already!!  But I am proud of you for obeying God.  Don't ever be ashamed of standing for and proclaiming the Gospel.  You poured your heart out like a drink offering, and I know you impacted many lives.  I love your teachable heart!!  Stay that way, and you will always walk in victory.  Love you!!

• Upvote 1