Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why do some people think we are crazy?

Bigfoot68

I bought dinar because of the possibilities , I had the greenbacks sitting around any way , End result a Potential windfall or currency worth the same without shipping *** for Tat , with opportunity to be all that !!! I'm Good, just a cake walk . After all, What if ? Than you will wish you did , or not . No Worries , No regrets..

Crazy ! Invest in stock market . Potential, No return !!!

Edited by Telabiz

It would be "crazy" to pass up the opportunity of a life time .....

one based on the spoils of war .. inwhich, involves potentially the richest country in the world.

(doesn't happen every day) ..

Aside all that hype ...

What do we have to lose for the mere possability of major gains? .... 10 to 20%

It's worth it to me!

Edited by Pockets

one based on the spoils of war .. inwhich, involves potentially the richest country in the world.

Aside all that hype ...

It's worth it to me!

Exactly Pockets!

Been there too...keep your head down and stay safe.

Today...right now in Iraq you can go into a bank with a 25000 dinar note and walk out with a 25 dinar note in trade.

The RV/redenomination is happening RIGHT NOW!!! It's just happening a bit slowly.

As you know, everything over there is spoon fed very slowly.

can you post a photo of the 25 iqd ? are they the same note with out 3 zeros? this would be a great find

Aside all that hype ...

It's worth it to me!

Yes! So True!

I am not denying your find ... and I understand this is the rumor forum ... But I require hard cold facts of what you are saying. In other words ... A scanned copy of the memo or web link to where it shows it as being official ... And a scanned picture of this new 25 dinar note that you speak of that isn't on the CBI website too. Thanks.

Question: If Iraq lops the last 3 digits and I have 1,000,000 dinars in a Warka account then does that mean my account is worth 1,000 dinars

or does the lop only apply to currency?

Question: If Iraq lops the last 3 digits and I have 1,000,000 dinars in a Warka account then does that mean my account is worth 1,000 dinars

I have thought this question myself. I cant see how they just eliminate dinar from your account. Going on the presumtion that they cant take out of your account, then that would make the lop rumor no good. So that makes the trade in for equal value the truth. Meaning if you are asked to trade in the higher denominations for lower you will still get equal value. In my opinion you have to RV and give a time for a trade in.

crazy, BP is CRAZY and SO is O, The time they are Wasting getting it stopped and started cleaning up is CRAZY as we still here and watch the biggest Natural Resource that we have be destroyed by CRAZY People. I might need to move to Iraq with my Dinar now that all the fish will be dead for the next 100 years :angry:

ooooo\\\ go rv

I am not denying your find ... and I understand this is the rumor forum ... But I require hard cold facts of what you are saying. In other words ... A scanned copy of the memo or web link to where it shows it as being official ... And a scanned picture of this new 25 dinar note that you speak of that isn't on the CBI website too. Thanks.

I AGREE! Where is the link and the scanned 25 note, because if people are changing 25000 for 1 single 25 note the LOP has already happened. NO ONE HEARD OF IT? NOT CNBC, CNN, WALL STREET JOURNAL???

Edited by fsavahge
  • Upvote 2

I see Kuwait. Japan have RI'd and China said they will never RV the week before they RV'd. Then there is Iraq. Do they have the riches to RV?. I have to get gas daily. We lost millions of oil in our gulf. That will cause more usless laws against drilling here. So, I guess Iraq has the riches. (Gold and Oil) These 2 negative people may be part of the smoke screen. They may work for the GOI. I heard that 90% of all millionaires in the world became millionaires because of currencies after wars. This is no secret except that people in charge do not want an overwhelming influx of people investing. They do want just enough investors so that they can sustain. This is just my opinion. Also you may be able to exchange 25k notes for 25d notes in Iraq, but that doesn't apply to investors outside of the country.

Edited by FMCC

Yes, in a redenomination (LOP), the decimal point will slide three places to the left (eliminating zeros) ON THE ENTIRE ECONOMY. On the bills, money held in accounts, value of property, cost of goods and services (cars and food). It is all relative. Iraqis neither lose or gain purchasing power. The end result is an individual has the exact same amount of money relative to the value of goods and services that they had before, and the government has a unit of currency (the dinar) that is more in line with the rest of the world.

Im not saying it will happen this way, but it is a likely outcome.

• Upvote 1

ddw1263 and Rhnda,

You don't have to be negative to share facts or opinions. I think it is your negative attitude rather than opposing opinion that bothers folks here. People make investments based on personal decisions, right or wrong. Please, go do something good for yourself, which probably has nothing to do with posting on a forum for dinar investors. ;)

luckylucy

IT HAPPENED IN KUWAIT SO WHY NOT IRAQ

Yes, in a redenomination (LOP), the decimal point will slide three places to the left (eliminating zeros) ON THE ENTIRE ECONOMY. On the bills, money held in accounts, value of property, cost of goods and services (cars and food). It is all relative. Iraqis neither lose or gain purchasing power. The end result is an individual has the exact same amount of money relative to the value of goods and services that they had before, and the government has a unit of currency (the dinar) that is more in line with the rest of the world.

You could be right however Kuwait had their RV and many people got very wealthy. The Iraqis are tired of being poor and they need and want an RV. If Iraq is going to be a force in the middle east they need to have their money on an equal line with kuwait and others. Heck its not much to lose if you buy dinar, you can always sell your Iraqi dinar back to the place where you bought it minus a service fee. An investment is just that-an investment-some win some lose. We will wait and see and hope for the best.

• Upvote 2

I don't think Kuwait had a RV, the money just went back up in value. It was traded on the world market and went down during the invasion and went back up after the war. Iraq's money is not on the world market and has not been worth anything. The Iraqis are tired of being poor? What does that have to do with anything?

IT HAPPENED IN KUWAIT SO WHY NOT IRAQ

You could be right however Kuwait had their RV and many people got very wealthy. The Iraqis are tired of being poor and they need and want an RV. If Iraq is going to be a force in the middle east they need to have their money on an equal line with kuwait and others. Heck its not much to lose if you buy dinar, you can always sell your Iraqi dinar back to the place where you bought it minus a service fee. An investment is just that-an investment-some win some lose. We will wait and see and hope for the best.

• Downvote 1

Iraqis are tired of being poor? People all over the world are tired of being poor. I do not know how people bought that poverty in Iraq had anything to do with this. Pretty sure I know who sold it though. My explaination of a redenomination (lop) is accurate and is how it will happen IF they redenominate (lop).

I'm not selling my dinar because I don't really miss the 3k I spent. If I was late on so much as a phone bill, I'd sell in a heart beat, and would recommend the same for anyone who is. If you can afford to hold on for a pie in the sky pipe dream, feel free to join me.

That being said, Go Dinar.

Edited by TexaSwa

Rhnda-

We are still waiting to see that 25 dinar note you say is being issued for 25k notes in Iraq????

If its happening "every day in Iraq", then it shouldnt be very hard to prove it.

Go to the bank and get some. Take a picture of it next to todays paper and post it. Simple.

Go for it, we are waiting................tick tock.

Your so-called memo is simply the XE article, not a directive from the CBI. The XE is just another OPINION, not gospel truth.

If your gonna insinuate that we are uneducated idiots, then back it up!!

I suspect there will be no reply to this request.

Cant knock us off this dinar ride that easy. Too easy to get on (cheap investment) and too exciting to leave (high potential).

Say hi to the folks at CBI or GOI for us. :P

• Upvote 2

.............funny how two nay-sayers posted back to back, likely from the same URL, how much do they pay you to try to discourage people from buying more dinar?............how many other sites do you spin your web on?..........notice they both use the same "quote base timestamp/post#".........this is just a chain yanker folks,........and we do have people on the ground in Iraq, no 25,000=25 exchanges are taking place there,............baaah-FOOOEY, YOU'VE GOT NO INTEREST THEN YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE HERE, CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU ON YOUR WAY OUT

Glad you caught that .....if they don't believe why be on this site..doesn't make sense at all

• Upvote 1

Can you provide the the Central Bank of Iraq where they have announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. By the end of 2010, they intend to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes.

:D

Why don't you tell me why I should believe, enlighten me please.

You are free to evaluate information and form your own opinion and believe whatever you like ... unlike you and some others, many members here do not feel it is our obligation to tell anyone why they should believe as we do. This is what you do not seem to understand. Believe what you want and let others believe what they want to believe.

• Upvote 1

Why don't you tell me why I should believe, enlighten me please.

There is more than enough information that has been posted and verified over the last 3 years to more than substantiate the validity of this type of investment; in particular the IQD. Why don't YOU take the time out of your schedule to do the investment research that a lot of us have done to make the decision that we have made to invest in the dinar; rather than TELL us to convince you about getting involved in this investment? Your approach and your friend Rhda really doesn't compel us to do anything but sit back and see what happens to our investment - just like any other investment.

• Upvote 1

I cannot find anything to substantiate and validate this investment. I see allot of articles that people put spins on. The only thing I can validate is the LOP. Seems like ever article that comes out on Iraq has something to do with the RV and I have not seen one that has anything to do with it. Trust me this is not like any other investment. If it was a real investment you could go to your financial planner and talk to him or her about it and get some concrete advice on it. Try finding one who can give you any advice on the Dinar you cannot and why is that? Hmmmmmm

There is more than enough information that has been posted and verified over the last 3 years to more than substantiate the validity of this type of investment; in particular the IQD. Why don't YOU take the time out of your schedule to do the investment research that a lot of us have done to make the decision that we have made to invest in the dinar; rather than TELL us to convince you about getting involved in this investment? Your approach and your friend Rhda really doesn't compel us to do anything but sit back and see what happens to our investment - just like any other investment.