Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru million day says HCL on its way.

haymon

Millionday: NOTE -- THE HCL IS READY FOR VOTE AND SENT TO PARLIAMENT

Millionday: "Mezni, a deputy from the province of Basra, said in a statement:" Khandan "received a copy of it," I call on the prime minister Haider al-Abadi to send a draft oil and gas law as soon as it to parliament for discussion in the Oil and Energy Committee and submit it to a vote in order to pass it as soon as possible.

"He stressed Mezni that" the Prime Minister promised in the reforms announced on their implementation within a period not exceeding one month the completion of oil and gas law within actually deteriorating in all areas of the reform package of measures.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE LAW WAS REQUESTED BECAUSE OF THE BENEFIT OF COURSE FROM THE REVENUES AND INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT BUT – ALSO ----

DUE TO THE PROMISE FROM ABADI TO HAVE >>>>>THE REFORMS IMPLEMENTED WITHIN A >>>>>>MONTH <<< WHOOPOW

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

***///

Poor naiive MILLIONDAY..... :(  :facepalm3: ....

actually thinks that when somethin's ready and sent to Parliament for a Vote, we're in.

Perhaps lacks knowledge in the process over there.... gotta take a months and years to argue about it, 

then vote, then re-vote after more arguing, then pass, :deadhorse:

but before has a chance to get in TheGazette, :o

gets banged around some more by Ministers filing to stop it and screamin' "FOUL!", throwin' another wrench in the works.

And another year goes by....sigh...:facepalm:

But, hey.... gotta admire MILLIONDAY's spirit of HOPE !  :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Don't know about that MONEY CAT...

The articles this morning posted by HisYOTAness profess that going after the stolen billions will take a long time...

We believe the CBI won't do anything that will enrich the thieves of Baghdad until they have brought the stolen 

billions home again.... :(

If they can make quick work of identifying the perpetrators , perhaps then they can and will go ahead with easing

the IQD for the folks and just arrest the thieves as they try to cash-in their ill-gotten gains....  ;)

Maybe that's why this renewed effort to identify & name them !  :twothumbs:  

• Upvote 1

Kroll is the company that was hired back in the day to find Sadams hidden money..they did so in record time. THey are who the government uses when the REALLY need to track something down. Hubby has ties with this company....rumor has it they have been approached again to work in Iraq...No names, No concrete info but......hey why else would they ask??

• Upvote 5

Kroll is the company that was hired back in the day to find Sadams hidden money..they did so in record time. THey are who the government uses when the REALLY need to track something down. Hubby has ties with this company....rumor has it they have been approached again to work in Iraq...No names, No concrete info but......hey why else would they ask??

Snowy you're so smart.... :twothumbs:     Go Kroll........ :bravo:

***///

Absolutely grooviest, awesom-est  thing we've read all day !   :tiphat: FASCINATING ! 

Geez Snow. Is there anything you don't have a feline pic to relate to it???  You have pics for sh t I make up.  An Iraqi thong.................maybe no cat in that one but I'm sure you will eventually find one.  And I thought I was coming up with something original.  not  Cats and cows, almost related.  Felines and Bovines............Fe.....Bo.............vines.  How about Bofes???  Bofevins ??  A new word for Webster,or Wiki or is it Webvines?  Ok back to bed now.  5am and up all night.  But I think I got all the stupid out, at least I hope.

Good morning and good night.

Guess this is the day of two making one.

Garbage post, disregard.

• Upvote 1