Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Police create video of exterminating Black's

TrinityeXchange

More and more it's surfacing of proven institutionalized racism. The message is being heard loud and clear and forcing everyone to get their heads out of the sand.

Here the police of Ft Lauderdale express their intentions of exterminating Black's in a music video. Viewer discretion highly advised as this is extremely disturbing.

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very revealing Trinity... but the commentary is a bit misleading, your's included.  The commentator would serve the cause much better if he remained objectively focused on THIS instance, rather than attempting to connect it to Ferguson or Baltimore, or any other instance.  THAT is disingenuous and reveals the liberal agenda (as well as the "forward to Conservatives" at the end. lol)

FOUR bad cops were exposed... not the the entire police force.   Let's keep it accurate and honest.  Even if we could extrapolate the percentage of bad cops nationwide... the good will always dwarf the bad or corrupted... much like it is in many professions.  And for every "bad occurrence" reported, we know there are countless good ones as well.  Perhaps we can focus on those too.

Yes, one is too many... and always needs to be exposed!  But it can hardly be called institutionalized racism... How about just individualized racism.  Lets let the "individual" cases reveal themselves, rather than lump them into a false narrative!

Good find, regardless.  Keep up the exposure... honestly and objectively!

• Upvote 3

I know everyone is down on the law right now, it must be all of their faults because they see and deal with a bunch of low life scums who don't have any regards for themselves much less anyone else. While y'all want to attempt to draw everyone's attention away from the bigger problem of drugs and gangs. These people slaughter themselves like it is know big deal. There are generations and generations that have been on welfare now, they never seem to get an education and the LIBS love them because they buy their votes with food stamps ! If you LIBS want to fix the problem why don't you go too the hood and educate these folks on how to act when they encounter a police officer and may be they will be given a little leeway. We are all products of our environments and if we live in a hostile environment or work in a hostile environment, then we adapt to a hostile environment. You can blame the officers all you want but they have to deal with this Shiite every flipping day !  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i don't think so gang.  first of all let me say to most of you, please stop muddying the waters.  stay on topic.  the point i continually am bringing up is institutionalized racism of the police force.  whether or not you agree, please speak to that topic.  i am not discussing abortions, baby parts, gangster rap videos, or any of the other off topic points.  let's all say it together....Institutionalized racism of the police force.  

WITH THAT ESTABLISHED.  now we can have a true discussion.  and so, as expected this community in high defense of the justice systems appears to deny its existence.  what is most interesting is that a new whistleblower has courageously come forward and attested to its existence.  therefore somebody is lying.  however nobody has had the guts to even comment against this ex-cop's testimony.  why not??  

for those who don't have the time, courage or care to even listen to this man, here are some of his points:

• the black community is not lying
  • policing has a culture based in racism, and you just assimilate to the culture
  • cops don't turn other cops in, it is NOT an option (good cops turn bad cops in but good cops are rare...Joe Crystal)
  • whites in nice neighborhoods did drugs but everybody knows you aren't going to arrest them; it's preposterous to that.  you make up your stats/numbers by serving arrest in the black neighborhoods through illegal searches and blacks are powerless to fight back.  you have to get your numbers.
  • police create and perpetuate the cycle of funding the prison industrial complex
  • being blind to racism doesn't allow you to see when there is racism

and much more....but if you wont take the time to hear for yourself then it reveals a lot about how much you really care.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Go hang out at an Abortion Clinic,if You want to see the extermination of Blacks.. <_< .. I know,how true.. Of course Umb would appreciate this..

What does it have to do with this topic to begin with? Sounds like  wanting confrontation at all costs .

• Upvote 2

I dont think anyone is mudding the waters trinity. 

We are just saying that yes there are bad cops out there

But its just not the majority of them.

and also for you to focus only on the black community, Like this only

happens to black people is ridiculous.  Black lives do matter but also

white , Hispanic , Chinese , Italian ,  Native American. Yes there is a small percentage of cops in every city

that should not be on the force.  But I just dont see this as being anything new. Its like your discovering it for the first time.

If I had a $5 bill for every time I have been pulled over for driving under the influence of being Indian I would be rich.

Sorry nothing new here

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

I hear you dog.  My intent here is to help people see what is really going on.  You already have a good objective view of the real world but many don't.  To hear the words coming out of this man's mouth, for many people, is a world changer.  To hear him say that cops systematically left white neighborhoods to go fill their quota in black neighborhoods is not something that the majority even believe happens.  But growing up in the inner city it was the way of every day life.  

It is the fact that someone from the inside is finally SAYING what some of us know all along but others have denied.  Now people are being forced to face the truth and without debate.  The man is telling us that many of his badge wearing comrades viewed minorities as non-humans.  A few of us already know this but many don't.  But then people defend by screaming the disproportionate number of good to bad cops out there.  My question however is "what makes a good cop?"  If a cop sits by and watches a bad-cop commit human rights violations against citizens, is the standby-cop good or bad at fulfilling his oath?  Depending on the answer to that, the scales can very well shift tremendously.  Because there are a whole lot of cops who do nothing when they know loose-canon-cop is breaking protocol and the law.  

case in point.....cop punches pregnant woman's unborn child, "you black b*@(*!, you better be glad I didn't hit you hard enough to make you lose your baby!"  fine....like many say...he is a bad apple, but what about the standby-cops??  why didn't they arrest the bad apple?  for them not to arrest him proves to me an institutional problem not an individual problem.  reform must come to the justice system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nom_vX6lAzk

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I hear you dog.  My intent here is to help people see what is really going on.  You already have a good objective view of the real world but many don't.  To hear the words coming out of this man's mouth, for many people, is a world changer.  To hear him say that cops systematically left white neighborhoods to go fill their quota in black neighborhoods is not something that the majority even believe happens.  But growing up in the inner city it was the way of every day life.  

It is the fact that someone from the inside is finally SAYING what some of us know all along but others have denied.  Now people are being forced to face the truth and without debate.  The man is telling us that many of his badge wearing comrades viewed minorities as non-humans.  A few of us already know this but many don't.  But then people defend by screaming the disproportionate number of good to bad cops out there.  My question however is "what makes a good cop?"  If a cop sits by and watches a bad-cop commit human rights violations against citizens, is the standby-cop good or bad at fulfilling his oath? Depending on the answer to that, the scales can very well shift tremendously.  Because there are a whole lot of cops who do nothing when they know loose-canon-cop is breaking protocol and the law. i held my breath the entire time i was reading this. this hits home for me personally. boy do i know. i'll pray and meditate for compassion to fill everyone.

case in point.....cop punches pregnant woman's unborn child, "you black b*@(*!, you better be glad I didn't hit you hard enough to make you lose your baby!"  fine....like many say...he is a bad apple, but what about the standby-cops??  why didn't they arrest the bad apple?  for them not to arrest him proves to me an institutional problem not an individual problem.  reform must come to the justice system. i'm sorry momma, a prayer for you and your baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nom_vX6lAzk

Thanks for this.  

I hope people start recognizing each other as inherently peaceful.

What a radically different place we'd live if we could just appreciate that all humans are collectively here together to elevate and transcend this "world" some how, and we can't do it if we are hating ourselves and others. If you find yourself judging any one group in a negative way, then in that moment... STOP! ...and ask yourself, "Why was I just negative?"... and REALLY play around with that thought and get to the bottom of it... usually it has something to do with the holding on of a certain BELIEF. It is our perception that created the negative spin, so we have to get to the bottom of that within ourselves, it has nothing to do with the "outside" objective reality as much as it has to do with your "inside" reality.

Beliefs start when we are young, and they just add up over time. As we get older we adopt more and more beliefs, without ever realizing that the power of holding on to beliefs are what is actually imprisoning us from being receptive to higher understanding. Those "BELIEFS" that we carry with us can make or break us. The nature of holding on to beliefs lead to our filter of perception being clogged.  The more beliefs, the more clogs in our perception. We have to wake up to the power of BELIEFS.

If any of our beliefs hurt others, then it's because we ourselves are hurt in some way. No other way around it. In order to be a happy human we have to be willing to take a look at ourselves, and peel back the layers and layers of beliefs that we hold. Our projections of the world are created from what we hold as BELIEFS. 

So pick the loving and compassionate beliefs, That is my point!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

For anyone that truely wants to know what goes on inside a City's PD is to become an officer and hang out for several years.

I am sure opinions will change.

They'd never hire me; too smart, honest, and compassionate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i don't think so gang.  first of all let me say to most of you, please stop muddying the waters.  stay on topic.  the point i continually am bringing up is institutionalized racism of the police force.  whether or not you agree, please speak to that topic.  i am not discussing abortions, baby parts, gangster rap videos, or any of the other off topic points.  let's all say it together....Institutionalized racism of the police force.  

WITH THAT ESTABLISHED.  now we can have a true discussion.  and so, as expected this community in high defense of the justice systems appears to deny its existence.  what is most interesting is that a new whistleblower has courageously come forward and attested to its existence.  therefore somebody is lying.  however nobody has had the guts to even comment against this ex-cop's testimony.  why not??  

for those who don't have the time, courage or care to even listen to this man, here are some of his points:

• the black community is not lying
  • policing has a culture based in racism, and you just assimilate to the culture
  • cops don't turn other cops in, it is NOT an option (good cops turn bad cops in but good cops are rare...Joe Crystal)
  • whites in nice neighborhoods did drugs but everybody knows you aren't going to arrest them; it's preposterous to that.  you make up your stats/numbers by serving arrest in the black neighborhoods through illegal searches and blacks are powerless to fight back.  you have to get your numbers.
  • police create and perpetuate the cycle of funding the prison industrial complex
  • being blind to racism doesn't allow you to see when there is racism

I could turn everything you have said here around on the criminal, thug, or whatever you want to call it community and it would be just as accurate as your portrayal of the police.

The black community is not lying.  Sorry, “hands up don’t shoot” pretty much proves that statement to be incorrect.

Policing has a culture of racism and you assimilate to the culture.  Can be said about every gang operating in any of our cities.  Gangs the Police have to deal with and control for those of us law abiding citizens.

Cops don’t turn other cops in.  How many children have been killed in drive by shootings, and how many of these heartless killers were turned in by their friends? (good criminals turn bad criminals in, but good criminals are rare RV ME)

Whites in nice neighborhoods did drugs but were not arrested.  Blacks in nice neighborhood did drugs and were not arrested.  Maybe it has to do more with the ease of finding illegal activity in high crime areas rather than nice areas.

Police create and perpetuate the cycle of funding prison industrial complex.  No, criminals do.  Sorry to break the news to you, but there are actually people who belong in jail.  Arresting them and sending them to jail does not create jails, the need to remove criminals from society does.

Being blind to racism does not allow you to see when there is racism.  Agreed, that is why some have no problem shouting down someone who has the audacity to say all lives matter.

In your railing about the police, you do not seem to acknowledge the fact that there are many very bad people amongst us.  It seems to me that you are saying that if there were no police, then there would be no need for the police.  If the police stopped going into poor neighborhood, there would be no need for the police in poor neighborhoods. 

Which came first, the criminal or the cop?  I mean if there were no police

Then both Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom might not have been carjacked, raped, mutilated and killed.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news/horror-of-christiannewsom-killings-in-focus

Yes without police officers there would not have been 3 children killed in drive by shootings since November in my area

http://fox4kc.com/2015/06/01/family-grieves-death-of-3-year-old-killed-in-drive-by-shooting/

And just because the POS suspected of murdering Officer Bolton should have been in jail for 10 years for bank robbery (I am sure that was only because the police are funding the prison industry, not that he really robbed a bank) does not make him a bad person.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/02/memphis-police-officer-shot-and-killed-during-traffic-stop/?intcmp=hpbt2

Yes, if there were no police in Baltimore, there would not have been 45 murders in July.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-homicides-20150731-story.html

Yes there are bad cops, and they should be removed.  But to state they are all racist simply for being cops is as absurd as thinking things would be better if there were no police.  Perhaps if the criminal industrial complex was not so large, there would not be the need for so many LEO’s.

• Upvote 3

For anyone that truely wants to know what goes on inside a City's PD is to become an officer and hang out for several years.

I am sure opinions will change.

You got that right Bigwave ! For the most part when the lights go out crime runs rampant. Come to think about it no one has said a thing today"that I know of" concerning Officer Sean Bolten, I would classify that as a hate crime against officers , but because he was white all of the thugs will be celebrating tonight and no one will even remember his name in a couple of weeks. 

I could turn everything you have said here around on the criminal, thug, or whatever you want to call it community and it would be just as accurate as your portrayal of the police.

RV ME wake up!  i didn't say these things.  you could saved yourself a 1/2 hour of research and typing.  quit attacking the messenger.  all i did was highlight some of what the ex-cop said in the interview.  address the video point for point not me.  he is the one who has lived the life of an officer and decided he couldn't take it anymore because the institutionalized racism (as he put it) bothered his conscience mind.  watch the video for yourself and then comment on what HE said.  

You got that right Bigwave ! For the most part when the lights go out crime runs rampant. Come to think about it no one has said a thing today"that I know of" concerning Officer Sean Bolten, I would classify that as a hate crime against officers , but because he was white all of the thugs will be celebrating tonight and no one will even remember his name in a couple of weeks. 

did you watch the video Texstorm?  you all are killing me.  no one is commenting on what the ex-cop said.  you all are just aimlessly talking about "stuff".  what are your thoughts about the experiences of the ex-cop??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

RV ME wake up!  i didn't say these things.  you could saved yourself a 1/2 hour of research and typing.  quit attacking the messenger.  all i did was highlight some of what the ex-cop said in the interview.  address the video point for point not me.  he is the one who has lived the life of an officer and decided he couldn't take it anymore because the institutionalized racism (as he put it) bothered his conscience mind.  watch the video for yourself and then comment on what HE said.  

I addressed the bullet points you had on your thread.  If you did not say these things and the ex-cop did, then I will not change anything I said in response to him and his bullet points.

You repeatedly state that the police as a whole are institutionally racist; therefore by extension police officers as a whole are racist.  Sorry, that is not true and I am sick of hearing it.  The police officers I know are not racists.  I know what these officers, no PEOPLE, go through on a daily basis and believe me I could never do it.  And to have them tarred as racists really pisses me off, especially after another officer was gunned down in cold blood this past weekend.  Sadly, if the statistics hold up there will be another one killed in 9 days.  All I can do is just pray it is not one of my friends.

• Upvote 4

Trinity--As much as this thing should be put out of civilization's misery and his own, you are much too intelligent to argue with those who will not submit to the truth, no matter what.  Best to stay out of the romper room and have civil and responsible discourse with thinkers, instead.

Edited by TexasGranny
deleted quote as it has been removed

Trinity, my beloved brother.

I implore you by all that is Holy stop this.

You are coming dangerously close to anyone who wears a blue uniform

as a racist murderer. Is this not exactly what ignorant people do

who judge others by the pigmentation of their skin?

There are atrocities everywhere, and you know well how they MUST

wax worse and worse. "Because the love of many shall grow cold".

Now is the time for all men of God to put away their foolish

arguing over worldly issues, and show the love of our God that is

in us. For we see through a glass darkly and know exceedingly that

these are only,"THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS".

I beg of you, as your brother, to use your exceptional (and yes

superior intellect) for that which is most important. Preaching

the love of Jesus Christ.

• Upvote 1