Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A great big thank you

Bobbydee

I just wanted to give a big thanks to all who have taken time out of their day to read and post articles pertaining to the Dinar RV. I would like to give a special thanks to my newly found friend Ron for devoting a lot of his time reading and finding informative intel and posting it for all of us to injest. (Thank you Ronscarpa) Thanks to K98 for all you've done. Medic, Sonny1, MM, and thank you Adam for allowing me to be a part of DinarVets. We are coming to an end and I hope everyone invested in this the best and appologies to all I have missed. THANK YOU ALL

Thank you BobbyDee for your kind words. I appreciate your friendship, and our conversations. We consider it an honor to search out information and provide it to our DV members.

We're on this ride together, and the joy of the ride is feeling secure in our investment - and that comes from knowledge, understanding and insight. We all help one another get these keys.

God bless you, and all our DV family,

RON B)

• Upvote 9

I just wanted to give a big thanks to all who have taken time out of their day to read and post articles pertaining to the Dinar RV. I would like to give a special thanks to my newly found friend Ron for devoting a lot of his time reading and finding informative intel and posting it for all of us to injest. (Thank you Ronscarpa) Thanks to K98 for all you've done. Medic, Sonny1, MM, and thank you Adam for allowing me to be a part of DinarVets. We are coming to an end and I hope everyone invested in this the best and appologies to all I have missed. THANK YOU ALL

Bobbydee I heartily agree, the information dispensed and the awesome committment to help others understand this investment have been a total joy. I hope after the RV a DinarVets celebratory conference can be arranged so that those of us who have been helped, encouraged and counselled can thank Adam, Sonny1, Ron, K98, et al personally.

Great post

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 4

Thank you BobbyDee for your comments....I too appreciate all the help and information we have recieved on this site....Thank you to ALL those who post information for our benefit....we don't all have the available time to do the research and it is nice to know I can come here and keep up with the current events...THANK YOU to the great team we have on DV....appreciate all of you....God Bless....

Thank you very much for this post!

Bobbydee,

I can't add to much to what has already been said, but I too really appreciate all of the aforementioned names in providing us laypeople with relevant information in a timely fashion so that we are kept abreast of what is happening with our investment. This site (DV) has been an awesome experience for me, and I would also really like to put a face with a name at the conclusion of the RV.

I too want to say thanks. You folks have been great...also to those over there on the ground like cheif V. I truly want to meet some of you after this takes off. And as I always say...be charitable...give some dinars away...NOW while it feels like toilet paper...( although it's feeling better all the time ) ..........POUR IT FORWARD AND a special thanks to Adam Montana for getting all of this started. Cheers !!!

• Upvote 2