Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woman Assumes Her GPS Can't Be Wrong, So She Follows Its Commands Straight Into A Lake

CipQ00pVEAI0Kh5.jpg

Come on!! Serious?! Word to the wise... if you see a large body of water... DO NOT GO INTO IT! Even if your GPS says so! 

Via Mashable:

“A woman in Tobermory, Ontario drove down a boat ramp and into Lake Huron last Thursday thanks to faulty directions from her GPS.

According to the Canadian Press, the woman (who did not want to be identified for understandable reasons) was attempting to navigate a nighttime fog, and depended a little too heavily on the GPS to lead her in the right direction.

Luckily, she was able to roll down the window, retrieve her purse and clamber out of the car before it started to sink. She is reportedly doing just fine, with no injuries other than a few technological trust issues.”  (Yeah...I bet!!! :rolleyes:)

• Upvote 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Woman Assumes Her GPS Can't Be Wrong, So She Follows Its Commands Straight Into A Lake

CipQ00pVEAI0Kh5.jpg

Come on!! Serious?! Word to the wise... if you see a large body of water... DO NOT GO INTO IT! Even if your GPS says so! 

Via Mashable:

“A woman in Tobermory, Ontario drove down a boat ramp and into Lake Huron last Thursday thanks to faulty directions from her GPS.

According to the Canadian Press, the woman (who did not want to be identified for understandable reasons) was attempting to navigate a nighttime fog, and depended a little too heavily on the GPS to lead her in the right direction.

Luckily, she was able to roll down the window, retrieve her purse and clamber out of the car before it started to sink. She is reportedly doing just fine, with no injuries other than a few technological trust issues.”  (Yeah...I bet!!! :rolleyes:)

I read that in the paper the other day and laughed ...  Mind you, Lake Huron is not as big as Lake Superior - but heck, there's still a lot of water all around that ramp!!! 

What part of "where'd the smooth road go?" didn't she understand?

Remember swinging from trees on ropes when we were kids? ...

cea145_orig_.gif

Apparently this guy must have bumped his head a few times too many on trees growing up - and never learned the lesson of gravity!!

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 2

(edited)
55 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Anybody remember riding that round thing on the playground ... 

Apparently these days, you can make it go faster ...

BMKlvU1.gif

I think the motorcycle might have had something to do with it...but either way he should get a parachute before ever attempting that stunt again!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Whatshername said:

I don't know why, I wasn't even planning on it....but I

feel compelled to hit up this garage sale!!! :nooo:

175f902cf3e4062e78e58cd50649ae9a.jpg

• Upvote 1