Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
26 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

:nooo:    :confused2:   

Dang it= I really suck at computers. It wasn't from my outlook or inlook. When i look at it i can see it?

Even when you quoted it?

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, moose 57 said:

Image result for dog sniffing a chalk pic on a wall

how about now? Instinct never fails! (I'm trying markinsa)!

So you can teach an old dog new tricks...but it looks like old habits die hard! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

(edited)

A little girl was playing in the living room when she heard the phone ringing and decided to pick it up.

“Hello?” the girl said. “Hi, honey,” a man’s voice responded. “This is your father. Is Mommy home?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied. “She’s upstairs in bed with Uncle Paul.” There was a pause on the other line.

“But, honey,” her father said, “you don’t have an Uncle Paul…” “Yes I do!” the little girl responded. “And he’s upstairs with Mommy.”

The man, distraught at the thought that his wife could be cheating on him—let alone doing it

while their little girl was in the house—sat there stunned for a few moments.

Suddenly, his shock turned to anger. He had to get that man out of the house!

That’s when he had a clever idea…

“Alright, can you do something for me, honey?” he asked. “Put the phone down, go upstairs,

knock on the bedroom door, and tell Mommy that Daddy’s car just pulled into the driveway.

Can you do that for me, sweetie?” “Sure, Daddy!” she said. There was silence on the line,

and after a few minutes, the little girl was back on the phone, breathless. “I did it, Daddy!”

she said. “And what happened?” her father asked. “Well…”

The man could tell his daughter was frowning as she spoke. “Mommy got scared and jumped out of bed

without any clothes on,” she said. The man considered this carefully; his wife was definitely up to no good.

He then asked, “And what about Uncle Paul?”

“He jumped out of the bed without any clothes on, too,” said the little girl plainly.

“Then he jumped out of the back window and into the pool…” She paused carefully before continuing:

“But he didn’t know that you emptied it last week to clean it. He hit the bottom of the pool and I think he’s hurt really bad.”

There was a long pause on the other end of the line. The father was horrified. “Pool?”

That’s when he realized what had happened. “Wait—is this 486-5731?!”

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Upvote 6