Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi: Confessions Maliki failing to require trial

yota691

GMT 8:04 2015 Friday, April 3 : Latest Update                                               

Considered a half-truth that caused the disaster Iraq

Abdul-Jabbar Zebra

IRAQ9978.jpg

Maliki admits in a television interview about his failure in the Iraqi state administration

Raised told Nuri al-Maliki, former Iraqi prime minister, a major controversy in the Iraqi street, where he admitted failing to manage the country, calling the current political class to leave their posts, which is them.
Iraqis interviewed said "Khaleej Times" These confessions Maliki came late, and stressed the need for the failure of his trial. The confessions of al-Maliki received during a televised interview on the channel of the owners of the same heights, when asked about the political process, he replied: "This is the political class, including me, should not have a role in the Map of the political process in Iraq, because they have failed miserably." When replied Broadcaster wondering: (you of them?) said (yes, I'm one of them), also said: (must a new generation to lead the country's development and civilization) comes! .

Serious recognition 

He said columnist Ali Hussein, editor of Al-term director, what al-Maliki late awakening, he said, "the words of al-Maliki suggests as if the man did not govern the country for eight years, during which all his power of money and politics to seek to extend the mandates to the third and fourth, if allowed Fate, he knows, and political forces know, that the people of this country on their own affairs Mglopon people, and their security and destitution, and the political conflicts that had not been interrupted twelve years ago. "

He added: "What is the most dangerous al-Maliki said the words I heard on the lips of an official is involved in the political decision-maker has remained until this moment."

He continued: "In the words of al-Maliki, a lot of health, though not the whole truth, but the biggest question, and perhaps the only one, is pushing us to the unknown fate, and why? It came with a large number of those close to him to put them at the forefront of the government?".

He said: "I came awakening Maliki late, people moaning years ago, and who have in their hands the ability to decision-making, did not stop to impose their will and shed Mqrbém on the necks of the Iraqis, perhaps the most important thing in the words of Vice President of the Republic that he was told in the words of an official in his place, but Unfortunately, it is the face of speech does not have to hand the decision to expel politicians and hold them accountable, and I mean the ordinary people. "

Mismanagement requires account

As a writer and political analyst Jamal Muzaffar, has confirmed that the mismanagement is one of the sources of corruption and tool lifetime and worth it account, and said: "Former Prime Minister and Vice President of the Republic is currently recognition failing political class in securing the security and economic stability after the US occupation of the country is evidence that this class Iraq has led to the unknown and that Iraq had experiments to field their policies. "

He added: "I do not know why this late in failing to recognize the political class, and not before he leaves power." He explained: "mismanagement is one of the sources of corruption and tool lifetime, and this means that all of the leaders of political blocs have contributed directly or indirectly to the destruction of Iraq and the destruction of its economy, the fact that all surprising, as this proposal and by the man who led Iraq for eight years without any significant progress is not at the level of economic recovery and on the security level, and must be held accountable all those who contributed directly or indirectly to the destruction of Iraq and delivers to this case. "

Recognition does not absolve him of responsibility

Furthermore, he stressed the writer Shaker Amiri, that this recognition does not absolve Maliki of responsibility, and said: "Maliki recognition came too late, or as they say in Proverbs after the" destruction of Basra, "What does it mean saying" I failed, and with me all the political class and we had to leave work political, and can not plan for the future of political action in Iraq, "not mean they deserve a trial? Does not this mean that this failure caused the people to great damage that killed thousands of people, both those who were killed by terrorist acts or military, or who killed oppression and poverty."

He added: "Maliki recognition of this Ayafah never the responsibility of what happened in Iraq, killings and the marginalization and exclusion and the loss of third of Iraqi territory, however Daash and displaced more than two million, seven hundred thousand Iraqis as a result of failure, corruption and crime policy, and the elimination referred to the criminal court to obtain a fair punished.

Citizens: Does he not know what he was working?

For his part, was surprised by Mohammed Rahim Salim, a retired officer, the words of al-Maliki, asking not to know what he was working, he said: "After eight years of lean overlooking we Maliki this bizarre confessions like trying to coax people to him to respect his opinion and if the eight years in which the blood was not shed, and did not retreats home tens of years back like he was sentenced backward countries. "

He added: "surprised at this appearance this time, not al-Maliki knew what he was working? Is enticed him a nightmare to tell him go and admit yours safety? I think that the confession of failure has led the country for eight years worth that people hold him accountable to his actions, but any people these poor people."

Karim Abdullah Saadi, employees, has confirmed that the confessions Maliki's attempt to return to fool ordinary people, and said: I watched the meeting on Channel prospects, but I think that the things he has started to go wrong, especially with the connector file is complete, especially as many lawsuits in Iraqi courts against him, he is now wants to he implores people may be that his confession influential among ordinary people say to recognize the virtue of error.

For its part, said Fatima Ali, an employee: "If the confession of failure is a real conscience conscious of the attached statement declaring his resignation from his position as vice president and leader of the Dawa party and the presidency of the State of Law coalition and retire from politics."

She added, "The recognition of error does not absolve Maliki special responsibility that mistake is very serious and caused the loss of life, then why would tell those who followed him, will announce that they are failures as well? I see it is necessary to stand before the court and say everything that he has, because he was in charge of the interests of People, according to the constitution, the country has lost half of his covenant, and went bankrupt treasury and wasted resources.  

Maliki: I'm all political failures and pocket not give us any role in the Map of the political process in Iraq

Published on Mar 30, 2015

Deputy President of the Republic, Nuri al-Maliki, said all politicians, "and on top of it" failed miserably and should not give them any role in the Map of the political process in Iraq, among the "Arab power in Yemen began and will end in Iraq and Syria." 
Maliki said in a the televised interview, I followed / # Hpkh_haa /, that "the political class (including myself) should not have any role in the Map of the political process in Iraq because they have failed miserably," noting that it "should be the last generation highlights the background awareness of what happened The mistakes made. " In the gallery a question about the formation of the joint Arab force al-Maliki said that "the planned formation of the Arab force I put the question marks at this stage," attributing it to "we find that beginning in Yemen and end in Iraq, Syria and the other refuses to rebel against the Saudi axis", called on Arab countries to "not to be a tool, however, will hit in the Qatari-Saudi nations and peoples." He said. 

• Upvote 1

Video .. Maliki calls for trial after admitting failure in State Administration
maliki-450x300.jpg

Baghdad-Iraq Press -3 April / March: raised told Nuri al-Maliki, former Iraqi prime minister, a major controversy in the Iraqi street, where he admitted failing to manage the country, calling the current political class to leave their posts, which is them.

Iraqis said that the confessions of al-Maliki came late, and stressed the need for the failure of his trial.

The confessions of al-Maliki received during a televised interview on the channel of the owners of the same heights, when asked about the political process, he replied: "This is the political class, including me, should not have a role in the Map of the political process in Iraq, because they have failed miserably." When replied Broadcaster wondering: (you of them?) said (yes, I'm one of them), also said: (must a new generation to lead the country's development and civilization) comes! .

He said journalist Ali Hussein, what Maliki late awakening, he said, "the words of al-Maliki suggests as if the man did not govern the country for eight years, during which all his power of money and politics to seek to extend the mandates to the third and fourth, if allowed predestination, he knows, political forces, you know, that the people of this country on their own affairs Mglopon people, and their security and destitution, and the political conflicts that had not been interrupted twelve years ago. "

He added: "What is the most dangerous al-Maliki said the words I heard on the lips of an official is involved in the political decision-maker has remained until this moment."

He continued: "In the words of al-Maliki, a lot of health, though not the whole truth, but the biggest question, and perhaps the only, is pushing us to the unknown fate, and why? It came with a large number of those close to him to put them at the forefront of the government? ".

He said: "I came awakening Maliki late, people moaning years ago, and who have in their hands the ability to decision-making, did not stop to impose their will and shed Mqrbém on the necks of the Iraqis, perhaps the most important thing in the words of Vice President of the Republic that he was told in the words of an official in his place, but Unfortunately, it is the face of speech does not have to hand the decision to expel politicians and hold them accountable, and I mean the ordinary people. "

As a writer and political analyst Jamal Muzaffar, has confirmed that the mismanagement is one of the sources of corruption and tool lifetime and worth it account, and said: "Former Prime Minister and Vice President of the Republic is currently recognition failing political class in securing the security and economic stability after the US occupation of the country is evidence that this class Iraq has led to the unknown and that Iraq had experiments to field their policies. "

He added: "I do not know why this late in failing to recognize the political class, and not before he leaves power."

He explained: "mismanagement is one of the sources of corruption and tool lifetime, and this means that all of the leaders of political blocs have contributed directly or indirectly to the destruction of Iraq and the destruction of its economy, the fact that all surprising, as this proposal and by the man who led Iraq for eight years without any significant progress is not at the level of economic recovery and on the security level, and must be held accountable all those who contributed directly or indirectly to the destruction of Iraq and delivers to this case. "

Furthermore, he stressed the writer Shaker Amiri, that this recognition does not absolve Maliki of responsibility, and said: "Maliki recognition came too late, or as they say in Proverbs after the" destruction of Basra, "What does it mean saying" I failed, and with me all the political class and we had to leave work political, and can not plan for the future of political action in Iraq, "not mean they deserve a trial? Not mean that this failure caused the people to great damage that killed thousands of people, both those who were killed by terrorist acts or military, or who killed oppression and poverty. "

He added: "Maliki recognition of this Ayafah never the responsibility of what happened in Iraq, killings and the marginalization and exclusion and the loss of third of Iraqi territory, however Daash and displaced more than two million, seven hundred thousand Iraqis as a result of failure, corruption and crime policy, and the elimination referred to the criminal court to obtain a fair punished.

He citizen Mohammad Rahim Salim, a retired officer, was surprised at the words of al-Maliki, asking not to know what he was working, he said: "After eight years of lean overlooking we Maliki this bizarre confessions like trying to coax people to him to respect his opinion and if the eight years in which the blood was not shed, and did not retreats home tens of years back like he was sentenced backward countries. "

He added: "This appearing surprised by this time, al-Maliki not know what he was working? Is enticed nightmare to tell him go and acknowledged safety yours? I think that his confession of failure has led the country for eight years worth that people hold him accountable for his actions on, but any of these poor people. "

Karim Abdullah Saadi, employees, has confirmed that the confessions Maliki's attempt to return to fool ordinary people, and said: I watched the meeting on Channel prospects, but I think that the things he has started to go wrong, especially with the connector file is complete, especially as many lawsuits in Iraqi courts against him, he is now wants to he implores people may be that his confession influential among ordinary people say to recognize the virtue of error.

For its part, said Fatima Ali, an employee: "If the confession of failure is a real conscience conscious of the attached statement declaring his resignation from his position as vice president and leader of the Dawa party and the presidency of the State of Law coalition and retire from politics."

"The recognition that the error does not absolve Maliki special responsibility that mistake is very serious and caused the loss of life, then why would tell those who followed him, will announce that they are failures as well? I see it is necessary to stand before the court and say everything that he has, because he was in charge of the interests of the people, according to the constitution, the country has lost half of his covenant, and went bankrupt treasury and wasted resources. Ended (1)

See Maliki recognition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMLcdhhxN7g

Published on Mar 30, 2015

Deputy President of the Republic, Nuri al-Maliki, said all politicians, "and on top of it" failed miserably and should not give them any role in the Map of the political process in Iraq, among the "Arab power in Yemen began and will end in Iraq and Syria." 
Maliki said in a the televised interview, I followed / # Hpkh_haa /, that "the political class (including myself) should not have any role in the Map of the political process in Iraq because they have failed miserably," noting that it "should be the last generation highlights the background awareness of what happened The mistakes made. " In the gallery a question about the formation of the joint Arab force al-Maliki said that "the planned formation of the Arab force I put the question marks at this stage," attributing it to "we find that beginning in Yemen and end in Iraq, Syria and the other refuses to rebel against the Saudi axis", called on Arab countries to "not to be a tool, however, will hit in the Qatari-Saudi nations and peoples." He said. 

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 1

This is not him, we know that.  So, what is the motive behind this madness?  Does he think they will spare him?  He has only touched on a few accounts.  If they allow exile, again they will live to regret it.  He don't quit and we know it.  He's no mister nice guy like he's pretending he is so remorseful.  I ain't buying it.  It's in his blood.  I don't see any repentance.  There is a motive for this confession and I believe we will see it further down the road, or in the coming days as they say in Iraqi translations.

• Upvote 1

•  
  •  

03-04-2015 09:39 PM

Raised remarks, the former Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki, a great controversy, as acknowledged by failing to manage the country, calling the current political class to leave their posts, which of them. 
Maliki said during a televised interview on the channel its prospects, when asked about the political process, individual saying: 'This political class, including me, should not have a role in the Map of the political process in Iraq, because they have failed miserably', and when he replied Broadcaster wondering: (you of them?) said (yes, I'm one of them), He also said: (must be a new generation to lead the country's development and civilization) comes !.
  • Upvote 1

Friday , April 3, 2015

Wrote Abdul-Jabbar Zebra: raised told Nuri al-Maliki, former Iraqi prime minister, a major controversy in the Iraqi street, where he acknowledged the failing of running the country, calling the current political class to leave their posts, which of them. 
Iraqis said that the confessions of al-Maliki came too late and stressed the need for trial the failure. Came the confessions of al-Maliki in a televised interview on the channel of the owners of the same heights, when asked about the political process, he replied, "This political class, including me, should not have a role in the Map of the political process in Iraq, because they have failed miserably," and when the response Broadcaster him wondering: (you of them?) said (yes I am one of them), also said: (must be a new generation to lead the country's development and civilization) comes! .

Serious recognition 
considered columnist Ali Hussein, editor of Al-term what he said al-Maliki late flurry manager, said: words Maliki suggests as if the man had not ruled the country for eight years during which he sought all his power of money and politics that extend mandates to the third and fourth, if allowed predestination, and he knows, and political forces know, that the people of this country Mglopon the guardians of people, and their security and destitution, and the political conflicts that had not been interrupted twelve years ago. 
He said: what Maliki's most dangerous words heard on the lips of an official is involved in the political decision-making, maker has remained until this moment. He continued: in the words of al-Maliki, a lot of health, though not the whole truth, but the biggest and perhaps the only question is who will pay us to this fate unknown and why? It came with a large number of those close to him to put them at the forefront of the government? 
He said: Awakening Maliki late I came, people moaning years ago, and who have in their hands the ability to decision-making, did not stop to impose their will and shed Mqrbém on the necks of the Iraqis, perhaps the most important thing in the words of Deputy President of the Republic that he was told in the words of an official in his place, but it is unfortunate that he sent to speak to the destination does not have the decision to expel politicians and hold them accountable, and I mean ordinary people.

Mismanagement requires account 
either writer and political analyst Jamal Muzaffar, has stressed that mismanagement is one of the sources of corruption and tool lifetime and worth the account, and said the former prime of ministers and vice-president of the republic is currently recognition of his failure and the political class in ensuring the security and economic stability after the US occupation of the country evidence This class led Iraq into the unknown and that Iraq had experiences of their policies field. 
 He said: I do not know why this late in failing to recognize the political class was not before he leaves power. He explained: mismanagement is one of the sources of corruption and tool lifetime and this means that all of the leaders of political blocs have contributed directly or indirectly to the destruction of Iraq and the destruction of its economy, the fact that all surprising, as this proposal and by the man who led Iraq for eight years without any significant progress to a higher level of recovery Economic and on the security level and must be held accountable all those who contributed directly or indirectly to the destruction of Iraq and delivers to this case.

Recognition does not absolve him of responsibility 
to the said writer Shaker Amiri, that this recognition does not absolve Maliki of responsibility, he said, al-Maliki's recognition came too late, or as it is said in parables after "the destruction of Basra," What is the meaning of saying "I'm a failed me and all the political class We leave the political work and Aasah that we plan for the future of political action in Iraq, "but I mean they deserve a trial? Only means that the failure of this caused the people to great damage that killed thousands of people, both those who were killed by terrorist acts, military or killed by oppression and poverty. 
 He added that al-Maliki's recognition of Ayafah never Mmmsúlah what happened in Iraq, killings and the marginalization and exclusion and the loss of third of Iraqi territory, however Daash and the displacement of more than two million seven hundred thousand Iraqis as a result of failure, corruption and crime policy, and the elimination referred to the Criminal Court to obtain a fair punished.

Citizens: Does he not know what he was working? 
   For his part, was surprised by Mohammed Rahim Salim, a retired officer, the words of al-Maliki, wondering only knows what he was working, he said, after eight years of lean overlooking we Maliki this bizarre confessions like trying to coax people to him to respect his opinion and if the eight years blood was not shed in which retreats home tens of years back like he was judged behind countries. 
 He said: I am surprised at this appearance this time, however, al-Maliki knew what he was working? Is enticed nightmare to tell him go and acknowledged safety yours? I think that his confession of failure has led the country for eight years worth that people hold him accountable to his actions, but no people these poor people. 
    But Karim Abdullah Saadi, employees, has confirmed that the confessions of al-Maliki, an attempt to return to fool ordinary people, and said: I watched the meeting on Channel prospects, but I think The things he has started to go wrong, especially with the connector file is complete, especially as many lawsuits in Iraqi courts against him, he now wants to he implores people may be that his confession influential among ordinary people say to recognize the virtue of error. 
   For her part, Fatima Ali, an employee: Lucan admitting failure real and conscience conscious to attach a statement declaring his resignation from his position as vice president and leader of the Dawa party and the presidency of the State of Law coalition and retire from politics. 
She added that the recognition of Ayafa Maliki error of private Almsolih that error Artbekh very dangerous and caused the loss of life, then why say those who followed him, will announce that they are bad too? I see it is necessary to stand before the court and say everything that he has, because he was in charge of the interests of the people according to the constitution of the country has lost half of

his covenant, and went bankrupt treasury and wasted resources. 

http://www.kitabat.com/ar/page/03/04/2015/48133/%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%81%D8%B4%D9%84%D9%87-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D8%A8-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%87.html

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Yota/Butifldrm...It's too late to close the barn door after all the cows are gone...If my responsibility was to make sure the cows are safe by securing the barn door...I don't care how many people I tried and convince it wasn't my fault...There still aint no cows in the barn...If he really wanted to put a little meanin' behind his lyin' a$$ con job...He could always return the billions he stole....

• Upvote 2