Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Addresses His People -- in Iran!

پیام نوروزی پرزیدنت اوباما به مردم ایران (فارسی)

Published on Mar 19, 2015

پرزیدنت اوباما برای همه کسانی که نوروز را جشن می گیرند بهترین آرزوها را دارد. در این پیام ویدیویی، ریاست جمهوری بطور مستقیم با مردم و رهبران جمهوری اسلامی ایران درمورد مسیر فرصتهای بزرگتر برای مردم ایران سخن می گوید.

• Upvote 2

It amazes me how so many people refuse to see that this 

man is a Muslim. Listen to how well he speaks Arabic. 

He can't congratulate Benjamin on his election victory but 

he touts the Ayatollah Killmany. My God folks wake up.  

your not alone ..... we can all see it over here

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

is it just me or does Obama look really unwell in this video ..... he looks like he's either done 10 rounds in the ring (which I doubt lol) or he's pretty sick

or maybe we just dont see too much of him over here and he's just aged badly over the past few years

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

I just love how some DV keeps putting President Obama down and the majority of Americans approve of him.  But, what really surprising to me is how nobody talks about John Boehner crying a**. as he can't control his own caucus.

Just my opinion

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I just love how some DV keeps putting President Obama down and the majority of Americans approve of him.  But, what really surprising to me is how nobody talks about John Boehner crying a**. as he can't control his own caucus.

Just my opinion

Well now according to the most recent approval rating of Obummer he's only got 47%  (which by the way is his term average).......... how do you apply that percentage to the majority ........ honestly the majority would be illegals but they dont feature in this rating do they lol, I wonder why they love him lol

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

He misses his camel. Had t settle for a baboon instead.

Explain yourself.  As if you can.

I have to say captl1's comment is not PC at all, I'm sure he could explain himself & I think he did.......  you do live in the land of the free and free speach is one thing you all love so why cant he say what he wants.

I wouldn't say it about any woman....... but, thats just me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It amazes me how so many people refuse to see that this 

man is a Muslim. Listen to how well he speaks Arabic. 

He can't congratulate Benjamin on his election victory but 

he touts the Ayatollah Killmany. My God folks wake up.  

Yep LGD thats exactly what he is.

I have said this many times before

The man has been Muslim since the day he changed

his name to Barrack Hussein.

He was raised Muslim his daddy was a Muslim

His Mama was a Muslim. and his Granny

found him a Muslim Mentor when he was old enough.

I will go as far as to say. You gotta be pretty Damm

stupid to think he isnt a Muslim. hahahahahahaha 

• Upvote 1

Just my opinion

The "majority" is very seldom correct.  "Approval rating" is a poor gage of leadership, it only indicates that the "people" are getting what they want, good or bad.  

When destruction of the nation is continuing, freedom is being removed, taxes are increasing, government is becoming dictatorial, and the POTUS continues to take liberties and change the law has HE see fit, then it is obvious that leadership in the oval office is being abused.  

Boehner may be just as bad.  If so, then both need to be removed from office and there office givens to another.  Personally, I don't care for the actions of Boehner.  Both are abusing their office.  

• Upvote 2

I googled "obummer" and got this definition

Obummer

1) Refers to negative events, actions, or reactions that are specific to the Obama administration.

2) any event which results in a loss of hope or a general "no we can't" attitude.

Having 3 of Obama's choices for his cabinet drop out is a real obummer this early on for his administration.

Here is another for Obama

Obama

The Messiah for brain-dead Democrats.

No matter what he says, no matter what he does, they'll worship the great Obama.

Here is an acronym

OBAMA

An acronym standing for

One

Big

Ass

Mistake,

America!

Q: What was the result of the 2008 election?

A: OBAMA

Obama

Barack Obama -- the incompetence of Jimmy Carter, criminality/corruption of Nixon, and charisma of Charles Manson and Hitler (complete with cult following of braindead minions who would like to re-write history) all rolled into one.

The cult following of Obama by brainwashed leftists and bigots who swoon over good speeches (see Hitler) might be the creepiest thing of all. Even many in the media have fallen for it.

•  
  •  

21-03-2015 11:32 AM

The face of US President Barack Obama, yesterday evening, a message to the Iranian people on the occasion of Christmas Persian New Year (Nowruz), in which he stressed that the coming days and weeks decisive. 
Obama said in his letter, seen by the (news) today, said that 'our negotiations showed progress, but gaps still exist, and there are people in both our countries and beyond, are opposed to a diplomatic solution. " 
He said 'my message to you, O the Iranian people is that we we talk together about the future that we seek. " 
Obama said that 'Iran's leaders have a choice of two paths, if they do not agree on a reasonable agreement, they will still be on the path that goes by today's Iran, to isolate Iran and the Iranian people for a lot in the course of the world. " 
He went on 'If Iran's leaders agreed on a reasonable agreement, this will lead to better track the path of the largest opportunities for the Iranian people.

is it just me or does Obama look really unwell in this video ..... he looks like he's either done 10 rounds in the ring (which I doubt lol) or he's pretty sick

or maybe we just dont see too much of him over here and he's just aged badly over the past few years

He's not sick . That's what people look like when they can no longer hide the evil inside.

All liar faces look that way in the light of day...

Just my opinion

The majority of Americans now reject Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. 

So tell us about how stupid your MAJORITY is again.  :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 2

Well now according to the most recent approval rating of Obummer he's only got 47%  (which by the way is his term average).......... how do you apply that percentage to the majority ........ honestly the majority would be illegals but they dont feature in this rating do they lol, I wonder why they love him lol

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

He has 47% and voter fraud to make up the rest.

Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Yota....The voter fraud in the last two presidential campaigns is so extensive that people have died over it....As soon as this clown's out of office and everything about this imposter can be public record, the truth will remain classified. The extreme left got their chance on the back of ''white guilt''...as the sayin' goes....and the rest's history....''machine'' I fought this too.... 

I had heard the remark recently that it might be a really good idea that we put O in a plane, fly him halfway around the world to the nearest golf course leave hime there so he would just LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE !!!

I wonder if Iran has any Golf Courses . . . this vid seems to show him very much at home addressing "his people". . . cuz I'll tell you this - I sure as hell ain't one of "his people"

• Upvote 1