Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After 4 years, Banished to the LOPster tank for my opinion.

RV on my mind

"Dude your roof is on fire!".............is 100% fact or 100% lie.  In terms of Dinar.............there is no 100% fact or 100% lie.............as of yet.

But with 100% confidence based on 10+ years of FACT , I can say NO RV today. It's 5:30 in Bagdad , the CBI is closed.
  • Upvote 2

I know you did. Just too young to remember.

I don't expect to change your mind, time will take care of that for me. Just have to WAIT.

I try not to ever say never or always. Both can take a LONG time.

But if you will limit the time frame to say 10 years , then never is dooable.

Now that was funny Rock ! Thanks. BTW Luigi does a real fine job of keeping up our moral with all of the funny guru predictions. I know why I'm here Rock but how can you take it, with all of these die hard RVers and their hidden agendas. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why is it so hard for some to comprehend & accept that others................just might not think the same as them. No one I know here at DV try's to push there beliefs onto others, other than SOME LOPsters. I heard the term "cult" used in describing those that believe in a possible RV.................if this is true one could argue that LOPsters are even more feverish in terms of a "cult".

In regards to "never happened before" mentality..........................uh HISTORY is filled with FIRST TIMES.

To each their own, and a bright future for all regardless of Dinar beliefs-peace

No worries Tex.. I'm here for the entertainment. But also to try to figure out how so many (fairly) intelligent people were so easily conned out of their money. Was it simple greed to think that a little war torn country was going to suddenly make their currency worth more than all the rest of the world and with a few thousand USD "investment " one would become a real millionaire.

I'm stubborn and do not like to be proved wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No worries Tex.. I'm here for the entertainment. But also to try to figure out how so many (fairly) intelligent people were so easily conned out of their money. Was it simple greed to think that a little war torn country was going to suddenly make their currency worth more than all the rest of the world and with a few thousand USD "investment " one would become a real millionaire.

Greed.......served with a side of Sloth....and a dash of Gluttony.   B) 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

And if you are proven wrong and the dinar does revalue, what then?  Will you still claim that you were correct and it really didn't happen?  Will you say that the RV was a lie and those who speculated never made a penny and have disappeared because they are broke and disgraced?  Or will you be brave enough to acknowledge that you were wro...wron...wrong and you believed the lie and got caught up in the lopster stem?  

If you are here for the "entertainment" by stirring up strife, you're here for the wrong reason and need to go find another "sand box" to play in.  JMO of course.  

My last post on this thread.  Useless and waisted time.  

Edited by Nelg
  • Upvote 3

"greed is good"........................can't speak for others nor would I want too, but I wasn't conned out of anything.

So all by yourself you decided to buy IQD! No tips, no hints ... I heard about the dinar from neighbor friend But was told to keep it a SECRET. I checked and found 3 websites devoted to IQD.

Greed.......served with a side of Sloth....and a dash of Gluttony.   B) 

sinful no. No christian would be involved.

Edited by rockfl9
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Someday, someone might find a herd of magical unicorns frolicking in a field of daisies. But that is no reason to believe that unicorns exist.

Someday, a dolphin may swim up to you, speak with a British accent, and say "So long, and thanks for the fish," and rise into the heavens on the way back to its home planet. But that is no reason to believe that dolphins are really space aliens.

Someday, Iraq may do a sudden, massive, overnight RV of it's currency and declare its currency worth more than all the money in the world combined. But that is no reason to believe that a small middle eastern country with little more than a bunch of oil underground and mounting debt, will magically change near worthless Dinar into trillions of USD.

Magical thinking is little more than hope on a rope.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1