Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling: They've Lowered The Note Count - They've Added Value To The Overall Country And Those Notes Represent That Country !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting SandFly's Welcome Back Party - Aka Thank-A-Palooza !

2-12-2015   Newshound Guru Breitling   The lowering of the note count and then introducing the lower notes and you and I getting value..that's three separate events.  In other words if they lower the note count they don't have to introduce new notes for you and me to gain value in the dinar.  Articles come out saying they aren't going to introduce new note for 5 years…so what!  They've lowered the note count…they've added value to the overall country and those notes represent that country…it they lower the note count then more and more value is being added to the notes that are left on the table…it's very simple.  If the value goes high enough they are going to have to introduce lower notes.  They have a plan to retire notes but they have to add a lot of value to it first...

• Upvote 4

Breitling is correct, Iraq bought 5.5 Billion in gold last year to diversify and get away from the USD dependence. Yet still no change in the rate and the note count is being reduced because of the gold reserve. Something has got to change soon!

IMO

• Upvote 3

Can anybody tell me if SANDFLY is ok?  Miss his Daily Thanks and opinions! ! ! Please Lord, keep him safe......

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195961-anyone-heard-from-sandfly/#ixzz3RbFQNzu9

CLOWN UR FUNNY MISSED U

WE MISSED U TOO BRO' ! ;) 

SOMEBODY HAD STARTED A THREAD DURING UR NOTICEABLE ABSENCE !

IT'S GREAT TO SEE THAT WE HAVE A COMMUNITY HERE THAT LOOKS OUT FOR EACH OTHER !

B)     B)     B)

• Upvote 5

Breitling is correct, Iraq bought 5.5 Billion in gold last year to diversify and get away from the USD dependence. Yet still no change in the rate and the note count is being reduced because of the gold reserve. Something has got to change soon!

IMO

I totally agree with you unirod.

We're getting closer.!

Go CBI

Go gold

Go hard currency

Go strong $1.13:1

• Upvote 3

CBI can just come out with a sucker rate of say par to the USD for at least a few weeks.

Many Dinarians will simply take the rate.

The IQD will increase in value as more notes are removed from circulation.

It's all about the total note count.

At some point in short future the IQD will increase yet more.

A nation's currency is a marketable commodity just like oil or mining.

Problem solved.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 4

Sandfly, welcome back. Missed you checking in every morning. These are all good things happening here. The budget and HCL are what we are all looking at. It is these types of actions and statements that really make you think that this heading to a conclusion. It may be a month or so, but not 20 years or never as some people post. They are taking the right steps to enter the international market place. The hard part for all of us is that no one knows how many steps they have to complete before they are ready. Sorry to all those gurus out there who are in the know, not happening.

• Upvote 4

If they(cbi) come out with a so called sucker rate, I'm out of here so fast it will make your head swim. I don't care if it goes to $5.00, its just going to be a so be it for me. It will be just like at the horse track for me. That's the way I'll justify it. Like when I win, I always say, I should have had a thousand on that horse, and be happy! I won a grand, instead of ten grand. Maybe next time.  :twocents:

• Upvote 2