Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News Cabinet confiscates funds of former regime officials

djgabrielie

Breaking News Cabinet confiscates funds of former regime officials
Published: 2015/2/10 19:35 • 17 Reads
story_img_54da3345cac6e.jpg
Baghdad {Alforat} -The Council of Ministers on Tuesday informed the parliament about his decision to adopt the law of seizing and confiscating the money of the former regime's officials and employees and according to the rulings No.76 and No.88 issued earlier by the Governing Council.

Updated: 2015/2/10 19:37

http://www.alforatnews.com/

• Upvote 14

Any chance there's a list of who they would be going after.  We all know who #1 on said list would be.  The big "M" standing tall before the man deep in #2.  Hopefully they'll get his money and let him hang nice and slow.  We've been waiting a long time for this RV.  Maybe he could dangle for a week or two while we think up little things to show our gratitude to him for all he's done for us.  Personally I would like to put a piercing hole in his lower lip and insert a bungee cord in it.   Then when anyone who wishes to walks by they can just pull the cord and let it go and see what the little puppet says.  Abadi can set up a recording, call Hasbro or Mattel, make an Iraqi dictator doll and sell it to the world.  They'll make enough money to make up the difference in their budget.  haha  The first pull will be a big "ouch" but after that and his lip starts to swell it will get progressively worse.  I could go on but you get the picture.  I only started with the first two sentences.  The rest just came to me when I started to think of M.  Sorry

Barzani family needs to all be hung slow talimani and mutlag allawi should be stripped naked and kicked to the kurb

Maliki was just as guilty they all must of been paying off maliki

I'm sure if maliki goes the rest are gone too

They can't take their money with out a reason

They need evidence

They can't say we can prove you stole 10 dollars so we're confiscating 50 billion dollars

They feel like someone stole something and ya got proof ya go arrest them

They don't get amunity from crime

They get some amunity

But they can't walk up to someone and shoot them in the head of there would be a lot of dead polititions

• Upvote 2

They can't say we can prove you stole 10 dollars so we're confiscating 50 billion dollars

true but in this case they know exactly where the money has gone.  funds that are funneled through shell corporations can be traced.  in this day and age it is very difficult to get away with it.  look at the information coming out about shell corporations and wealthy americans caught funneling money through swiss banks.  everything is electronic now and easier to trace than back in yesteryear.  

you can rest assured if they are discussing the implementations of the laws to seize your accounts, they already have the evidence that you stole state money.  standard operating procedure.  first they get the evidence, then they obtain the warrant to search and seize.  

• Upvote 4