Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am the richest man in the world !

Texstorm

Love me, like me or dislike me,I am the richest man in the world ! It's my mother's and father's 58 wedding anniversary today ! I am so lucky to have them through out my entire life and one day when it's over there will be a great flood of my tears...I share this with because all of the money in the world would not be worth a damn with out them through out my life! God please give me another year! Just a plus is enough I love DV and y'all are like like family to me. Thanks for your love !

• Upvote 16

you are so blessed to have them in your life still ,  make every moment count  and always ask those questions you need to know.

I lost my family very young  , and I would love to have one day with them again .

it is so nice to see a post about true wealth and a families love   thank you !!!

• Upvote 2

Bless you! I would give anything to kiss my Daddy one more time.

Me too.

Family and friends are truly what count. 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to your parents. WOW....58 years.  One of my good friends celebrated their 50th and unfortunately my good friend died before the 51st.  Amazing how easy the couples with a good marriage make it seem but they will be the first to tell you that there was plenty of work along the way.

• Upvote 2

Me too.

Family and friends are truly what count. 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to your parents. WOW....58 years.  One of my good friends celebrated their 50th and unfortunately my good friend died before the 51st.  Amazing how easy the couples with a good marriage make it seem but they will be the first to tell you that there was plenty of work along the way.

Truth. 36 years for me and it is mostly due to my wife being a Saint and putting up with me. We live, we die. In between is what we call life. I've been blessed to appreciate the struggles of it and thankful for the trip.

• Upvote 1

Wonderful sharing from all --   almost a tear bringer :)  Texstorm -- you are truly blessed indeed  -  My mom is in her 80's  - I lost my father way too soon -- miss him still  -- I lost him way before I was able to gain all of his wisdom - and way before I had all the memories I wanted to cherish - 

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. 

• Upvote 3

Love me, like me or dislike me,I am the richest man in the world ! It's my mother's and father's 58 wedding anniversary today ! I am so lucky to have them through out my entire life and one day when it's over there will be a great flood of my tears...I share this with because all of the money in the world would not be worth a damn with out them through out my life! God please give me another year! Just a plus is enough I love DV and y'all are like like family to me. Thanks for your love !

First of all....Congrats to them and to you!...

I do envy you ( in a good way of course)..

Lost both (beloved) parents years ago and I still suffer from that ( though time passing certainly eases the pain...).. Those lucky enough to have them still.. many times do not realize their luck ( but some do)..

Obviously much depends on  every single  individual's relationship with  their  old folks...

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1