Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce update

Deborah Layne

How you Makin it Deborah

How are you makin it. [Firstname] I am adding a date to archive..[Long Date]

First Off I won the Nigerian Lottery, again, so I am set as it is....... Again No one has cashed in. There are no #800 numbers no groups that you have to get in....... Please if you want to quit going up and down on a Roller Coaster Ride you will need to understand this is just an RV or RI which ever you want to call it with Iraq..... there is no Global event No Treasurey notes to Print..... That is why Iraq is doing exactly what they want on this RV.... and why Obama can slow it down.....

One of the reasons I waited so long was I know a lot of people had multiple reasons for it not happening and then it was suppose to happen by now... Hence the Roller Coaster...... If you want to chase articles then just look for the ones that say they will pay salaries or Kurds..... and then we wait to see if that actually happens.......

Well some articles finally came out about the kurds. Do not worry about the budget because they will not open it until the RV so following the Budget is not a great plan.....Remember they passed 4 budgets and as of yet opened one.

So a window will open Sun evening until the middle of Feb.... I know it is a little large window but many things are happening on the inside that could make it go fast or slower.... but just relax... check the cbi.iq.... when it RV's whether it is now or later I will send out letter from another site and Personal email..... There is pressure for it to come out because the Military which everyone needs to fight ISIS are not hanging in there not being paid..... so Obama has been having issues on money...for that and since the US does not have the money then Iraq who has the money with the RV is sitting waiting on Obama to let them do this thing.....

Again do not ask how one person can stop the RV............ WE OWN IRAQ so what ever US says "OBAMA" that what Iraq tries to do. IT is very hard on them to defy US.......... So there is now a window and After we RV just thank the Lord for being able to hang in....

Oh I did hear rumors about me... Cashing in, getting out, Truth is I do not like to say anything until I know we are in a good window....That being said anything can stop it slow it down or get if moved... I know because of all the places to get information we think that it is moves every day but it dos not. So instead of making people go up and down just waiting on information.....

I just wait until there is something to say.....or the timing is getting closer....... so lets see if the next few days brings us some happiness....

I want to thank everyone for the good wishes for my Dad getting better with the stroke.... he has no paralysis and is doing much better.... Thank you all.....

We are close.. Every large bank will exchange..

Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed… do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

BREATHE BREATHE......... Yes I will do a meeting after the RV...... do not worry I will send out email.....

Randy Koonce

Edited by Deborah Layne

oh wow another dirtbag guru pretending to be a normal human....... he'll be calling it again next week and the following week

sick of all these idiots ........ why is that this Dinar thing attracts the most mentally unstable people on the planet

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

But still. It helps to be reminded to breathe. JS

Yes, always remember to breathe.

oh getting negged for speaking the truth ....... ha ha ha do your best who ever you are :shakehead:

Plus 1 to you TheMachine, been following you & Scooter's posts for years....ya'll are a step above the pack with your knowledge, Thanks for sharing.

I was also very, very sad to see your fellow Scotsman Craig Ferguson leave his show......he was a mad genius, w/reckless abandon, I loved his show.

From other articles I read Obama is the real problem why we cant exchange because he takes his orders from George Soros & his Bilderberg Cabal.

Soros purchased the DNC and got O in twice. He owns O's hide. USA & Bilderbergs controls the CBI.

We may have to wait untill O is gone before we can even think about any RV.

The only other way out is that O is allowed to revamp the taxes codes in his favor and legally steal our RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think all of this is comical, I'm glad to be in this game as well, but I really wish that I knew who all of the players really were. Everything is an illusion and no one is who they say they are.

Yeah like when Thug revealed Umbertinos true identity as an Omaha farmer named Jed........unbelievable

• Upvote 3

Yeah like when Thug revealed Umbertinos true identity as an Omaha farmer named Jed........unbelievable

Hey TEXAS1, good to make your acquaintance, I lived in TX for 19 yrs, Austin for 2.

I tried getting D Layne to send me some Tex-Mex, since I am starving here in FL without it, but all she did was tease me with a taco over the phone & mumble something in her Dark Lord voice about elves & leprechauns.

I appreciate your twisted sarcasm & epic wise guy battles with the revered DinarThug.

I'm beginning to think you may be one of my brothers, since you never give a straight answer to anything, it's always a great smartazz response.

I grew up with 5 brothers who did the same, which is why I like this site......fun stuff during this ride to keep it sane.

I friendedid you since D Layne is no longer recruiting friends for me & in hopes that YOU will send me Tex-Mex....I live in FL, so just send it there.  :peace:

• Upvote 2

oh wow another dirtbag guru pretending to be a normal human....... he'll be calling it again next week and the following week

sick of all these idiots ........ why is that this Dinar thing attracts the most mentally unstable people on the planet

You mean like yourself.

I've known Randy Koonce for a long time,he is a straight shooter.

Semper Fi !!!

Another prediction - oh goodie! LOL

Good advise - breathe.............................................. :)

I read through this a few times and I didn't see any prediction just some basic thoughts from a good guy.

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey TEXAS1, good to make your acquaintance, I lived in TX for 19 yrs, Austin for 2.

I tried getting D Layne to send me some Tex-Mex, since I am starving here in FL without it, but all she did was tease me with a taco over the phone & mumble something in her Dark Lord voice about elves & leprechauns.

I appreciate your twisted sarcasm & epic wise guy battles with the revered DinarThug.

I'm beginning to think you may be one of my brothers, since you never give a straight answer to anything, it's always a great smartazz response.

I grew up with 5 brothers who did the same, which is why I like this site......fun stuff during this ride to keep it sane.

I friendedid you since D Layne is no longer recruiting friends for me & in hopes that YOU will send me Tex-Mex....I live in FL, so just send it there.  :peace:

Good to meet you as well, although I gave you a plus and then accidently hit the report button.......sorry mods please correct. You are so right about the Tex-Mex down here, hard to beat

• Upvote 1

Good to meet you as well, although I gave you a plus and then accidently hit the report button.......sorry mods please correct. You are so right about the Tex-Mex down here, hard to beat

That's OK about the report button, makes me feel like I'm back in school again.....where I was in the Principal's office every other day.......true story.

That's where I met D Layne, way back then she shared her dream with me of driving a puffy taco food truck around the world.

So I was pleasantly surprised when we reconnected on DinarVets among the elves & leprechauns.

It's a small, dark cabal world.