Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV: REASONS WHY NEEDED NOW!!

1.)  No more box wine

2.)  Help for family/charities/church/school

3.)  Guido from Toledo debt relief

4.)  Buy organic always

5.)  Show schmucks that doubted our wisdom

6.)  Vanity elective surgeries

7.)  Nice materialistic wants

• Upvote 4

So the Mrs. and I can not retire/retire but stop doing that 4 letter word thing called "work" and just do the kind of projects we like to do....the things that fit within our range of abilities and health....and answer only to ourselves and not some arrogant boss!!!  ;) 

I would like to make our priorities be our family and friends...hard to do when your tied down to a Ja..Jaaa...Jooooobbbbb!!!  :blink: 

Like to do things that help others but fit into our scope of talents and abilities...not just giving monetarily but giving what is sometimes the most valuable gift of all...our time and attention!!!  :blush: 

Some long overdue R&R is needed...not that I really wanna work on a tan or anything like that....but that I want to really recharge those batteries, have some good times with friends, and yeah....if it's a healthy RV I would like to travel and hang out with them all over the place!!!  B) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

I totally AGREE with you chess!!  But I am going to add ONE more to your list:

Show UP BITCHY, UGLY, 6 feet tall older sister and make her feel POOR, for once in her MISERABLE life!!  She has ALWAYS LORDED OVER her limited wealth on the rest of us 4 siblings!!

I can't FRICKIN' WAIT!!

:backflip::D:lmao:

• Upvote 3

I totally AGREE with you chess!!  But I am going to add ONE more to your list:

Show UP BITCHY, UGLY, 6 feet tall older sister and make her feel POOR, for once in her MISERABLE life!!  She has ALWAYS LORDED OVER her limited wealth on the rest of us 4 siblings!!

I can't FRICKIN' WAIT!!

:backflip::D:lmao:

lol Candy....

• Upvote 1

Let wife keep this house.

Move to different state.

Start life over.

Buy my own four bedroom house.

Put billiards table in living room.

Turn one bedroom into office.

Turn one bedroom into the Parrot's room.

(free flight room, polished concrete floor,

and a 8' sliding glass door that opens to

the huge outdoor aviary in the backyard.).

Turn one bedroom into the guest room.

Not sure what theme the master bedroom

is going to get, but something relaxing, calming.

• Upvote 5

So the Mrs. and I can not retire/retire but stop doing that 4 letter word thing called "work" and just do the kind of projects we like to do....the things that fit within our range of abilities and health....and answer only to ourselves and not some arrogant boss!!!  ;) 

I would like to make our priorities be our family and friends...hard to do when your tied down to a Ja..Jaaa...Jooooobbbbb!!!  :blink: 

Like to do things that help others but fit into our scope of talents and abilities...not just giving monetarily but giving what is sometimes the most valuable gift of all...our time and attention!!!  :blush: 

Some long overdue R&R is needed...not that I really wanna work on a tan or anything like that....but that I want to really recharge those batteries, have some good times with friends, and yeah....if it's a healthy RV I would like to travel and hang out with them all over the place!!!  B) 

AMEN!! to that ...this is the only time you'll hear me say ..."I want what he wants"

• Upvote 2

Let wife keep this house.

Move to different state.

Start life over.

Buy my own four bedroom house.

Put billiards table in living room.

Turn one bedroom into office.

Turn one bedroom into the Parrot's room.

(free flight room, polished concrete floor,

and a 8' sliding glass door that opens to

the huge outdoor aviary in the backyard.).

Turn one bedroom into the guest room.

Not sure what theme the master bedroom

is going to get, but something relaxing, calming.

Awesome. I wish your ( our) dream will come true .........( obscene word, sorry...) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

• Upvote 1

Sounds Fantastic !! Would absolutely Love to be able to help my daughter and grand- kids, dear ,dear friends who have stuck by me/supported me , and definite Charities and non-profits that help abused, elderly, disabled and my Church!! A dream that I believe (have believed for over 12 + years)! Am so grateful to Adam , the Mods, this site for so many years as a " guest " and the bit of time I'm able to be a VIP!! Getting ready to CELEBRATE great Blessings!!

• Upvote 3

1. I first want to bless the church with a tithe and offering and buy some land for the church.

2. I want to bless two other churches that helped us after Hurricane Katrina destroyed our community

3. I going to help a missionary buy a place in India for an orphanage

4. I going to help another missionary who has been doing a great work in Mexico.

5. I'm going to quit my job so I can pastor the church full time.

6. Buying my wife of 44 years a new car and me a new truck.

7. Taking a cruise to Australia

8.. And then enjoy the rest of my life watching my grandkids grow up.

• Upvote 1

Find some land (35 acres) in southern Colorado and look for some peace and solitude.  I hear Tom Cruise's house in for sale in Telluride for 27 Mil.   OK that might be a bit much, but something similar.  Take up serious skiing again.  Travel and help new businesses grow.

To be free to big mouthed opinionated husband that he was WRONG about this investment.....he threw it back in my face today even though I used my Christmas $ for ours....

Plus, after arguing after I bought it, he agreed that if it pays off that I get to decide what we do with it.....I would love to have enough $ to have some choices....

• Upvote 3

Russian prostitutes

female this time

You Brother have a Vision.... Touching and moving me to tears....

females this time    :o     sorta sounds like you didn't like the males    :lol:    Sorry Tex but you left the door wide open there.

Someone once said ( Can't recall who she was).." It takes a woman to make a woman feel good"....You know....Then, consequently....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1