Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There Seems to be Confusion on what "Lifting the Zeros" Means

ewingm

LOL!!!

Oh "mythical" family man....what debate?  It's just Blowhard opinions being presented by Blowhards that don't have any idea how anything will come out,  Now you can repeat(which you now have broken the record) the same ol tired crap that's been available for many years, or you sell out of investment/speculation you no longer have any faith in. Oh well I guess we're stuck listening to your stale crap for your not vested....smh. 

• Upvote 1

And YOU speak of redundancy?  Maybe you should read through your last 500 posts, Caz.  You are a broken record of ridicule and sarcasm, NEVER contributing to the debate.  But as a paid shill for dinar pumpers, that's your job isn't it? Just my opinion of course.  I can't say "fact", because basically there is nothing about the dinar speculation that is based on "fact", just unsubstantiated guru hype, just my opinion of course!

O' Ye of multiple opinions.  As always, just my opinion.   :huh: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

"there is nothing about the dinar speculation that is based on "fact, just unsubstantiated guru( & LOPster) hype (& negativity)" DING DING DING, We have a WINNER!!! (or should I say whiner).............there will be nothing stated as fact until something occurs...........................thus the word "speculation". Stating history is all well and good.................but that doesn't guarantee zip for the future...........ZIP,NADA,NOTHING, ALEX CAN I BUY A VOWELL(that was for grammar teach) !!!! Blowhard away Booby Twins for I'm sure there is some new and exciting negative info/article that hasn't been presented, and not readily available anywhere except thru the mouths of LOPsters...............................NOT!!!!!!!  

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

And YOU speak of redundancy? Maybe you should read through your last 500 posts, Caz. You are a broken record of ridicule and sarcasm, NEVER contributing to the debate. But as a paid shill for dinar pumpers, that's your job isn't it? Just my opinion of course. I can't say "fact", because basically there is nothing about the dinar speculation that is based on "fact", just unsubstantiated guru hype, just my opinion of course!

So how does it feel to know that you come in here everyday trying to crap on peoples dreams, and not once try to build up anyone... I'm getting really really tired of your bs. You're one short comment from being banned. I'll say it one more time... You need to get a life...

• Upvote 4

So how does it feel to know that you come in here everyday trying to crap on peoples dreams, and not once try to build up anyone... I'm getting really really tired of your bs. You're one short comment from being banned. I'll say it one more time... You need to get a life...

Buuuttt Markinsa.....how will I entertain myself?   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tips?  If it RV's and I'm left out you'll collect tips for me from the now rich DV people?  That's really nice of you Tex.  Everything is bigger in Texas, including your imaginations.  Which in my opinion is the only thing your dinar speculation is....imagination.  Its never been done before in history at a 100,000%.  When something has never been done before in history, there is usually something that is preventing it.  In this case its called WORLD FISCAL PROCEDURE!  Hey, things are so bad economically right now in iraq, they are missing reparation payments to Kuwait.  Because iraq is an oil economy, this drop in oil prices is killing them.  No currency changes (rv,ri,rd) for quite a while. IMO.

There you go again with the 100,000 % number again.  Thats Okie talk!  This is not that lame Blanches website EW. Its just not.

I still have trouble believing that your freaking church is telling people this. Do they sit and preach about the fall of Babylon week after week?

Oh well I guess it could be worse and they could actually drink the Koolaide Jim Jones style. Now that was some twisted Cult leader

One question EW - Did Turki say that Iraq could cover the dinar by 250%? Yes or No?

Well, since all the other lobsters have left the tank, I seem to be the only one remaining.  And now I'm on the edge of being banned.  Its been a ride people, but I guess my options for discussion in the tank have run out.  So I'll say goodbye for awhile.  Keep up the conversation among yourselves.  That should be real interesting for everyone, including the advertisers..  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There you go again with the 100,000 % number again.  Thats Okie talk!  This is not that lame Blanches website EW. Its just not.

I still have trouble believing that your freaking church is telling people this. Do they sit and preach about the fall of Babylon week after week?

Oh well I guess it could be worse and they could actually drink the Koolaide Jim Jones style. Now that was some twisted Cult leader

One question EW - Did Turki say that Iraq could cover the dinar by 250%? Yes or No?

/quote]

NO SD . some churches , mainly Baptist are pushing this. Big RV give 10% to church , Buy Heaven.

No Turki thought The reserves only had to cover CASH. That was wrong it must cover ALL dinar denominated notes.

Lets think a 10% RV in 2016 is that OK?

Well, since all the other lobsters have left the tank, I seem to be the only one remaining.  And now I'm on the edge of being banned.  Its been a ride people, but I guess my options for discussion in the tank have run out.  So I'll say goodbye for awhile.  Keep up the conversation among yourselves.  That should be real interesting for everyone, including the advertisers..

They all left because they found out there's no prize for YA no matter what happens you lopsters end up with nothing

You can't win ewingm

There's nothing to win

So you are our toy

People like to play with you , kick YA around , punch holes in YA , walk away , come back and kick YA thru the goal posts , jump on YA , duct tape up the holes , kick YA around some more , run YA thru the mud

You deserve it ewingm

You do it to them and have for 8 months now since you had to join this site to protect someone who isn't here

Well YA sure did pay the price

Look at cha

Cryin and whining about no one else is here

You just want to debate or your just here to learn

Go fly a kite with the rest of the kick balls

Do YA think we miss them ????

Do YA think we will miss you?

Like a dead terrorist on the battle field

No one will miss them

• Upvote 2

10%  RV would not be alot unless you hold a heck of a lot of dinar. LOL.

But I can only imagine the hysteria if it did go 10% Im guessing that would bring a whole lot of new speculators in this game,

Let's see! A 10% RV becomes about $950/Mil. Add the usual 20% markup and the buy is now $1140. Why would that attract more speculators.

Why is this CRAP up here,

isn't that why you have a tank to live in and

the intelligent people have this top space

to hold intelligent conversations.

If you do not believe fine, go somewhere else and whine

Why you keep saying the same ol same ol when no one cares what you say.

The only conclusion we can come to is that you are lonely or have lost the plot

or both. Why don't you join greenpeace and go save a whale, that way you could do something

constructive with your life instead of boring the crap out of us.

• Upvote 1

14. The de facto fixed exchange rate has served Iraq well. The authorities agreed that a stable nominal exchange rate provides a valuable anchor for inflation expectations in an uncertain environment, and intend to continue implementing this policy for the foreseeable future. In the medium term, staff encouraged the authorities to consider creating the conditions which would make possible a move to a more flexible exchange rate policy. Such flexibility could allow a predictable and gradual appreciation of the nominal exchange rate, triggered by strong oil revenues and the Balassa-Samuelson effect, to accommodate a possible real exchange rate appreciation while keeping domestic inflation low.

http://www.cbi.iq/do...GE_AUCTIONS.pdf

For market rates of the IQD

It's been 1198 from November 24th and it's currently 1197

As of today

If kaperoni is correct then they need to keep it below 1120 so two months ish left

I like both gurus

1197 is well within the 2% range

I hope they have not got to keep it up for 90 days however as beautiful dream pointed out the IMF does say 90 days.

Balassa-Samuelson effect does not suggest a lop so the IMF have blown that BS to pieces. Balassa-Samuelson suggests rapid rise

Edited by dinarbeleiver, Today, 10:24 PM.

+ - 0

MultiQuote

Edit

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/192604-stryker-issues-a-kaperoni-smack-down/#ixzz3Loroqhtj

Lop will never hPpen so go home ewingm

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So after all this did YA get all the confusion squared away?

Do it mean yo granny gonna git wich?

Cause they always delete zeros off the exchange rate in a rv or a rd

So either way they deleting zeros off the exchange rate

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No matter what happens if the zeros are not removed from the exchange rate and they change their currency nominal value its a revaluation

If they do remove zeros off the exchange rate and remove the zeros off the notes nominal value its called a redenomination

But to just remove the zeros off just the notes or the remove the zeros off just the exchange rate its called a revaluation

They can also simutainously remove the zeros off the nominal value of the notes and adjust the exchange rate to any degree of percentage its called a revaluation

So if they remove the zeros off the notes and raise the exchange rate to three dollars simutainously its a revaluation

I don't understand why anyone can be confused

Especially in typing chat

Where's the voice chat when YA need it

But that won't happen

They will change the exchange rate along with the currency if they change the currency and that will be called a redenomination

But if they do that and change them disproportionatly like remove 3 zeros off the currency notes and revalue to a 3 dollar dinar after removing 3 zeros it will be a revaluation not a devaluation

And not a neutral exchange , it will be an added value exchange

Adding approximately 300% value

To the new dinars

If you make money it will be a revaluation not a devaluation

If they rd it will be neutral no one wins and no one loses except if your a speculator and you want to exchange your dinar for another currency you will pay the spread and the exchange fees kinda like you paid when you bought your dinar or when you exchange any currency for another

But I don't think you will lose all your investment

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

http://cbl.gov.ly/eng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=274&Itemid=179

Take 10 minutes and read down this page if what they did in libya at its central bank

Think of it as a model for iraq

Even if you think you don't understand it just keep reading it to the bottom

It's just one page

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its a bunch of unrelated jibberish.  Who cares.  Here's the bottom line.  What was Liyba's M2 then and now.  Was it 90 Trillion dinar?  Once you print them, you own them in terms of liability. Now if iraq wants to start destroying trillions of dinar by burning them and not reprinting more, they can reduce the M2 through reduction of the M0, but just take a moment and think how many trillions of dinar would need to be destroyed to get the M2 down to around one trillion.  Supertanks full of dinars.  90 Trillion dinar is mindboggling.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its a bunch of unrelated jibberish. Who cares. Here's the bottom line. What was Liyba's M2 then and now. Was it 90 Trillion dinar? Once you print them, you own them in terms of liability. Now if iraq wants to start destroying trillions of dinar by burning them and not reprinting more, they can reduce the M2 through reduction of the M0, but just take a moment and think how many trillions of dinar would need to be destroyed to get the M2 down to around one trillion. Supertanks full of dinars. 90 Trillion dinar is mindboggling.

You should know by now the copy and paste king just likes to paste information as to appear knowledgeable, and just says anything random.below it as if it proves his point lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2