Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Attacking isis at night‏

moose 57

Well deserved...but who's left to feed the horses? 

LOL, of course the guy from Montana would think about the horses!! :peace: They left them for the rest of the villagers, not to far into the clip you can clearly see what looks like a woman and certainly a kid running into a tent or hut or whatever they are, and the guns pass right over them.  They also picked off those two guys right next to a hut, awesome shooting.  :twothumbs: 

Right around 2:58 or just prior! :) 

• Upvote 3

This was the most friggingly awesome video I ever saw of our guys doing a job that has to be done inorder to win and keep those a$$holes over there are not over here. I can hear someone who doesn't understand that to have peace occasionally you must fight and kill to maintain it, I can hear them say I thought I saw three of them put their weapons down and then get shot. Well reality says they were likely in the process of switching to a different weapon/weapons system. You know the ones that were firing on the aircraft engaging them. Be scared ISIS cuz we are gonna give you nightmares like the ones you gave those three little Christian kids who refused to bow to you or your god and convert to Islam. I hope the pilots sprinkled their bullets and hellfires with pigs blood before they go up.

• Upvote 4