Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy announces the arrival of the amended version of the law of oil and gas to the parliament

yota691

Baghdad _ ((eighth day)) Announced that the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, Wednesday, for the arrival of the amended version of the oil and gas law to the House of Representatives, as revealed the existence of some differences on the new law. The committee member said Razak Mheibes in a press statement that "the Council of Ministers sent a revised version of the oil and gas law to the House of Representatives," noting that "the law arrived in Parliament last week."   Mheibes explained that the "firsts Committee to study the law and passed in the House of Representatives," pointing to "the existence of four points on the controversial law, and the Commission will work to resolve these differences to pass the law as soon as possible."   The student body Mheibes Presidency of the Council of Representatives to "send the law to the Committee for consideration and discussion, in preparation for inclusion on the agenda of the Council and read and approved."

Parliamentary Energy: There are four contentious points in the oil and gas law, we are keen to resolve it for approval

dffdg.jpg

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - November 5: Commission on oil and energy parliamentary announced   the existence of four controversial points on oil and gas law, the new and that the committee is working to resolve them for approval as soon as possible, "pointing to"  the arrival of the amended version of the oil and gas law to the House of Representatives ". 

A member of the Committee, Mheibes Razak, in a statement Word / Iraq Press / "The Council of Ministers sent the amended version of the oil and gas law to the House of Representatives," noting that "the law arrived in Parliament last week."

The student body Mheibes Presidency of the Council of Representatives to "send the law to the Committee for consideration and discussion, in preparation for inclusion on the agenda of the Council and read in preparation for approval." Admiral ended 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/190053-parliamentary-energy-there-are-four-contentious-points-in-the-oil-and-gas-law-we-are-keen-to-resolve-it-for-approval/#ixzz3ICB4pKeB

• Upvote 10

4 controversial points? Please enlighten us, O mighty Iraqi news source…

I mean, what's gonna make it so controversial that it might cause more and more delays? The price of oil at the whim of the PM can change as drastically as 40%? I doubt the points are controversial at all. They are just fighting over and nitpicking tiny little details that mean the difference between .25% and .30% profit on oil sales, or something.

• Upvote 1

4 controversial points? Please enlighten us, O mighty Iraqi news source…

I mean, what's gonna make it so controversial that it might cause more and more delays? The price of oil at the whim of the PM can change as drastically as 40%? I doubt the points are controversial at all. They are just fighting over and nitpicking tiny little details that mean the difference between .25% and .30% profit on oil sales, or something.

True but once the law is established it will take an act of God to amend it. Whatever percentages you get once the agreement is executed, will most likely be in place for times to come. Although I can't stand this slow grueling process, I understand the implications.
  • Upvote 2

I know how you feel Brisco. I bought mine because of

a then 13 year old neighborhood kid. He had seen

somewhere that it may go up in value some day.  I do

have a small collection from different countries. I really

got into it when I stumbled upon the DV sight and the rest is

history. If anything I have meet a lot of good people had a

lot of laughs a few tears and learned more than any school

or book could teach.

• Upvote 3