Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS introduces ‘price scheme’ for selling enslaved women and girls

k98nights

ISIS introduces ‘price scheme’ for selling enslaved women and girls

Published time: November 04, 2014 11:55

rtr43pbx2.si.jpg

Islamic State has set fixed prices to sell Yazidi and Christian women who have been abducted by members of the militant group, Iraqi media have reported. The barbaric tariffs range from around $40 for older women to $170 for children.

The group, also known as ISIS or ISIL, says they will execute anyone who violates the controls, which have been implemented. $43 is the price for a Yazidi or Christian women who is aged between 40 and 50. For those aged between 20 and 30, the price is $86. The sickening trend continues, with girls falling into the 10 to 20 age group being sold for $129 and children up to the age of nine, commanding the highest prices of $172 or 200,000 dinars.

The document states that there has not been so much interest in purchasing slaves recently. “The market to sell women and spoils of war has been experiencing a significant decrease, which has adversely affected ISIS revenue and financing of the Mujahideen,” said the document, which was obtained by the website IraqiNews.com.

The document also says that no individual is allowed to buy more than three slaves. However there are no exceptions for foreigners, such as those from Turkey, Syria and the Gulf States.

Read More: 'Can one take 2 slave girls?’ ISIS militants joke about selling Yazidi women (VIDEO)

Nevertheless, according to a recently shared video, it would seem the slave girl trade is still very much alive amongst some Islamic State (IS) fighters. Captured on film, they were laughing and joking about getting their share of the spoils.

“Today is the day of female slaves and we should have our share,” declares a bearded militant, flanked by fellow fighters on a couch. The video, which has not been independently verified, was released by Islamic State last month and has been newly translated by Al Aan TV, a Dubai-based TV station.

http://rt.com/news/202071-isis-slaves-girls-prices/

• Upvote 1

Thanks k98....The mere fact that the video has been release indicates that there's a reconnaissance effort to track the activity around this atrocity to human dignity. This bolds my blood as I take it does yours also ''TQueezy and Rhona''....I believe this type of activity ignites the furry inside the command in pursuit to end this form of abuse...  

• Upvote 1

Yes K98nights that is their intention ,last Sunday on 60mins they showed these people on the streets of England spouting their hatred and Idioligy yet they have their rights why would the goverment not round them all up and sent them to jail ,some are British citizens

In Dublin Ireland they have built one of the biggest mosques in the world. When will we wake up

• Upvote 3

K98nights. Could not agree more

Any American citizen who goes to join ISIS should have their passport cancelled and never allowed back to US

If not that, they should take a bullet in the brain by an American firing squad for treason. If we don't stop the Nazis they will take over the world and that's what these heathen are.... 21st Century Nazis.

• Upvote 2

You know these bastards are in America too.... waiting for their moment to strike. This isn't about Iraq and Syria. It's about the world. There's no place for being apologetic and all fuzzy and warm about poor misunderstood Muslims... They are about subjugation and wholesale slaughter, period. So all you puddin' Democrats that love your Muslim president so much... and think the Muslims of the world are all misunderstood or have a reason to hate the USA and are therefore forgiven their atrocities against the human race, YOU need to stand down, or the very American freedoms that allow you your existence will perish. Suck on THAT for awhile! Like I said, it's WW3 and you're either for us or against us.... Nazis be dammed!

• Upvote 5

Yep...ya know we have a problem with wild pig population here in the Great US of A....Ya think maybe God has given us a secrete weapon...just jokin'....but seriously if anything was to go down it might be something to keep on the memory chart...,Me, I want hesitate to engage into a reverse mental terrorist game....Just thought I'd throw that out here...Food for thought...

It was in the Phillipines (I believe in the 50's but don't quote me on that) the idea of dipping bullets in pig's blood to fight the terrorist muslims manifested and was actually done. Since then the Phillipino muslims have never returned to the status they once had or lest they be shot with a bullet dipped in pig's blood thus negating their right to get their 70 plus 2 white grapes virgins as a martyr.

Edited by Theseus

Yes K98nights that is their intention ,last Sunday on 60mins they showed these people on the streets of England spouting their hatred and Idioligy yet they have their rights why would the goverment not round them all up and sent them to jail ,some are British citizens

In Dublin Ireland they have built one of the biggest mosques in the world. When will we wake up

I saw the program and just wanted to reach through the tv and throttle him. What a piece of work.  It is very disturbing and the fact that they have  the "right" to stand out on the street and demonstrate and spout their filth is so wrong....but I guess it falls under some protection or another such as our Freedom of Speech.   It is people like him that make others hate and fear Muslims and with no action against this sort of demonstration and recruitment, then the hate spreads and becomes much harder to wipe out. And it also causes hatred towards all Muslims regardless if they are practicing their religion quietly and without any sort of extremism. I do have a guarded acceptance of the muslim faith since I have met quite a few women of the faith and actually enjoy their company...with no religion talked about.  But do I trust them...absolutely not...and I am sure that is because of all the lunatics associated with the faith. There are a few people of the Christian faith that I don't trust at all either.

I saw the program and just wanted to reach through the tv and throttle him. What a piece of work.  It is very disturbing and the fact that they have  the "right" to stand out on the street and demonstrate and spout their filth is so wrong....but I guess it falls under some protection or another such as our Freedom of Speech.   It is people like him that make others hate and fear Muslims and with no action against this sort of demonstration and recruitment, then the hate spreads and becomes much harder to wipe out. And it also causes hatred towards all Muslims regardless if they are practicing their religion quietly and without any sort of extremism. I do have a guarded acceptance of the muslim faith since I have met quite a few women of the faith and actually enjoy their company...with no religion talked about.  But do I trust them...absolutely not...and I am sure that is because of all the lunatics associated with the faith. There are a few people of the Christian faith that I don't trust at all either.

I learned while working in Iraq as a security contractor:

#1 They do not shake hands (Maybe something to do with NOT using TP)

#2 If you do shake hands - immediately count your fingers && rings!