Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

Because Nextyear, the ONLYthing that's being pumped about buying iraqi dinar is the big 100,000% RV.  Nobody would even look at buyingdinar if the big RV wasn't the selling point.  That's the SCAM.  Everyone outside of the dinarian CULT understands it is friggin IMPOSSIBLE to RV the dinar 100,000% with an M2 of 88 TRILLION dinar.  EVERYBODY KNOWS, but you people.  Thats the SCAM and that's why everyone of you lemmings bought dinar.  To get rich quick!  Don't deny it. Just admit it and move on.  The CBI is going to REDENOMINATE the currency, and I hope they do it soon so that I will never have to look another dinarian in the face.  Its sad that you all will lose your money, but hey, I'm confident that you people will find another SCAM to invest in fairly quickly.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Why do you keep saying the owner of this web site and everyone here is part of a cult ewingm?

Oh because you can hide behind your mommy in your basement , that's right

Everyone outside of the dinarian CULT understands it is friggin IMPOSSIBLE to RV the dinar 100,000% with an M2 of 88 TRILLION dinar.  EVERYBODY KNOWS, but you people.  Thats the SCAM and that's why everyone of you lemmings bought dinar.  

You are talking about Adam Montana and his staff right ewingm ?

Okay, let's see how serious you want to get.  Answer this, with 85 Trillion dinar in M2, do you cultists actually believe the CBI can RV the dinar to even 10 cents?  

So now Iraq is bankrupt?    And the CULT CREW are waiting in rapt anticipation for the new LIE that makes them feel better.  Don't worry lemmings.  

Actually I believe that the RV community fits ALL the criteria of being a "cult".   I will consider ALL of you as "cult followers" of the great GURU called "GREED".

Thats the SCAM and that's why everyone of you lemmings bought dinar.

Well like I stated I've been in this since the beginning of the new dinars. I wasn't sold a bill of goods from dinar sellers/pumpers. I got mine directly from the source. I neither pump nor do I buy and trade them. Here I've sat with them just patiently waiting for something to happen.  Even if I make a dollar in the end that's a dollar more in my pocket that I didn't have before That's the way I look at it.

"May fortune favor the foolish"

• Upvote 4

The  BBB is a paid paid entity as long as I pay my monthly dues guess what....................I'm in good standing regardless-LOL priceless. And to suggest that the US Govmnt can comment on anyone or thing being a scam is hilarious. So if I were to use those two as examples it would show how clueless I really am.......... so i'll leave that to the King of Clueless himself. Now if you want to talk about a scam artist..............how about one that "claims" to have a family(albeit imaginary) that's been scammed into buying dinar by a church(gotta have a church thrown into story for effects). He comes here(DV) originally to learn about dinar (his words)................and poof within days is a expert on Dinar & foreign currency. States he's here at (DV) to protect mythical family that aren't members here and never visit (his words). States he only comes to DV because this is the ONLY place on earth that he can get info on dinar(his words again)-lol. Now you talk about a SCAM and complete SHAM of a existence he is it. I will give him one prop...............he provides info that's only been offered at least 1k times before and is readily available anywhere, so thank you for the meaningless info and I mean that. He provides himself +'s  to appear relevant & spews contempt to anyone that disagrees with his view(typical LOPster tact). He say's he wishes to discuss info that's been out there for at least 4 years(that I know of), but really all he wants to do is argue & degrade others (read his posts for evidence). Thanks for all you do oh clueless one    

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good morning fellow dinarians.  I appreciate all of your heart-felt comments.  To give an answer to Dontlop, who keeps insinuating thatnI am putting down the owner of this site, I say "baloney".  I have repeatedly voiced my appreciation for being able to post in the "pot". I will also remind you that the individual in discussion by Dontlop agreed with my position on having to exchange your dinars during a redenomination.  I had several pages of debate on it several months ago.  As to Caz, ....stay in the kitchen baking your bread.  You NEVER present anything of interest to the debate....just vitriolic guspew.  Don't go away mad.......just go away.  

Now....the news.  The exchange rate is 1166 to 1.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

BS as usual and nothing earthshattering in terms of offering ANYTHING of consequence. Of course offering the SAME info over & over again doesn't constitute as providing anything of substance. So when you talk about others not providing anything please keep that in mind. I would say that even your "mythical" family could tell you that...................BUT THEY'RE NOT REAL!!!! And talking to yourself doesn't constitute as having a conversation between people. I see you didn't + yourself......................what you run out for today?

• Upvote 1

Today marks  2,100 days of the iraqi dinar being valued at or around  1166 to 1.  That's right lemmings,  January of 2009 began the stability of your "investment" at 1166.  OVER FIVE AND A HALF YEARS.!!  I will try to keep up a tally for the kultcrew.  I LOVE this "investment".  It's been a real money-maker for all of you !!    Let's see, in January 2009 the US stock market was around 9,000.  Its now 17,000.  If you had but your dinar money in a good mutual fund instead of stupid dinars, think of how much money you would have made since 09.  But you didn't.  You drank the koolaide, and now, due to inflation, you have been steadily losing money since 09.  ASK CAZ WHY THE DINAR IS NOT A "savvy" INVESTMENT.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

True to form, Caz.  All blow and no go.  Does your mind ever wrap around factual events or do you just live in your little "disneyworld" of get-rich fantacy?  Would you like to debate the money-making potential of the irqi dinar over the last six years, or will you just concede that point to me?  Or maybe you'd like to debate the M2 of 88 TRILLION dinar thar forever prevents a 100,000% RV.  Want to debate those points, bread maker?  Or do you just want to swap shots at each other?  I'm up for both.  You make the call, amigo.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

everything I stated is factual. And again you don't put forth ANYTHING NEW or of substance..............talk about all blow. NOT one thing have you put forth that hasn't been rehashed/discussed by countless over at least 1k times. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ wake us when you can provide ANYTHING NEW of substance otherwise isn't there another imaginary family or church you can talk to or about. 

OK back to the REAL world, enough of King of Clueless fantasy world.  

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

In 2007 I bought 20 million dinar for $425 per million. Can be sold now all day for $850 per million. I wasn't a math major, but that's 100% return. My only regret is that I didn't buy 100 million dinar.

Can I ask how you were able to buy for so low in 2007 when the exchange rate was not much lower then it is now?

• Downvote 1

You probably won't get an answer, Keeps.  I've noticed that when I discuss the abysmal growth record for the dinar over the last six years I always get these guys who bought all their dinar just previous to the 1166 rate.  I guess there's one or two out there that could say they made money before 2009, but NOBODY'S made any money whatsoever since 2009. PERIOD.  And when you count commissions, everybody's LOST money!!  Debate that Dinarians.  What's even worse, is the GREAT SPECULATION buy began in 2009, which jumped the M2 to its present, hyper-inflated  88 TRILLION dinars.  TRY AND RV THAT DINARIANS!.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ewingm, get a life and get on with something else. Doesn't matter what you say you still prove how stupid you are every time you wake up and find that you are spewging from the mouth again. This thread should have died 2 weeks ago yet you rant and rave like a little girl having her first menstral cycle and no pad. Tough to think that out of 100 million sperm that you were the fastest one to the egg. Sorry but you deserve this one.

In 2007 I bought 20 million dinar for $425 per million. Can be sold now all day for $850 per million. I wasn't a math major, but that's 100% return. My only regret is that I didn't buy 100 million dinar.

Newby, that was a great deal cuz I got into this speculative opportunity in 2006, though I can't remember exactly I paid like $629 or $729 per million IQD. So either way no scam I have already made money.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I must say  New York Kevin, that was a pretty vile response.  I imagine you will be hearing from some of the ladies over that one.  Very sexist remark.  Disgusting actually.  It speaks poorly of your character and  upbringing to be able to spout filth like that.  You just need to go away.  PERMANENTLY.  This site is for adults, not 12 year olds.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"vile" yet true. King of Clueless - I was going to give you a + but I see YOU already did it..................again. Sad, it's like the guy who has to keep telling folks how great/smart he is (wait that's you!!!-lol). If you are, people already know.

Great post Kevin!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well Caz,  I hadn't thought that you were an individual of low character previously.  Just someone who was wrong.  But you are clearly supporting NYK in his vile, disgusting rant about young girls, so I now understand where your character lies as well.  In the toilet.  I doubt whether Dontlop would agree with you two, but time will tell.  As for the ladies on DV, I KNOW they won't be happy with you two morons.  Its amazing you've been able to hold jobs with that kind of sexist attitude.  You are two low lifes that need to hit the road.  Go upstairs and say that.  See what response you get from the girls.  Gutless wonders.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ewingm, I have got to come up with a new icon for you to go next to your stinker/no dinar icon.  

Just to add a little something to this thread, if you will take the time to go back through your notes you will see that the history of this site is not like most of the others where they are calling $3 - $15 dollar RV's every other day so the need to keep projecting that this is a scam is really not warranted for this site or it's members.  I for one am really sorry if you or your family got taken by the gurus from the OTHER SITES making them think they will be filthy rich by next weekend, Adam has always went by the theory that we might be between $.10 - $.50 starting out and has never once said $3.00 unless he was making fun of one of the other people's quotes of $15.00 RV that started the night before in candy land!!  lol

I don't mind the debating and I let some extra stuff go as I see this as a war room but some of the name calling and belittling from everyone is getting to be a little much.

Let's clean this up guys and gals!!

Thanks

Bump

Well, Bump,  I've always respected your counsel, but I must say that your intervention would have been more appropriately targeted at NewYork Kevin, whose comments went WAY beyond the level of what should be accepted on this site. Until I see a Moderator address his grossly inappropriate statements, then I will assume you at DV condone them.  Teasing and mild name calling is all part of the lobster banter.  I give as well as I take.  We all do.  But NewYorkEvin was disgusting and sexist in a most remarkable way.  So maybe a reprimand in his direction might be in order?  You targeted me, instead.  Why would that be?  

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so I guess calling folks koolaide drinkers & morons not to mention claiming the good folks here at DV are members of a cult such as Jonestown(that's just a few of your nice-sic character assinations) where people died, is ok in your book. I'm sure Bumper was talking to more than just you. Take your reprimand like a man as the rest of us are.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Well, Bump,  I've always respected your counsel, but I must say that your intervention would have been more appropriately targeted at NewYork Kevin, whose comments went WAY beyond the level of what should be accepted on this site. Until I see a Moderator address his grossly inappropriate statements, then I will assume you at DV condone them.  Teasing and mild name calling is all part of the lobster banter.  I give as well as I take.  We all do.  But NewYorkEvin was disgusting and sexist in a most remarkable way.  So maybe a reprimand in his direction might be in order?  You targeted me, instead.  Why would that be?

it's so obvious what your agenda is, there is no way you will ever bring this site down, keep getting your orders from Sam, we the RVers are in this till the end!
  • Upvote 2

I don't know if he has an agenda....................but I do know his premise for being here is ..................how do I say this in respectful way...............BS. If he would've come clean a long time ago when given the opportunity folks here no#1 would've accepted  & no#2 possibly respected him. He has his views on dinar, and that's ok..................but spends wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much time on a forum for someone not vested. He should learn to respect others for not believing as he..................not a new concept, happens daily everywhere around the globe.

• Downvote 1