Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

I don't mean to be funny.  That's Shabs and Caz's department.  They're always good for a laugh or two and dang little else.  Lightweights when it comes to intelligent thought.  That's what koolaide does to your brain.  You're not far behind, cow stomper.  I'm not sure if you're coming or going on this dinar thing.  I think you like sitting on the rail.  Lukewarm Dontlop.  Take a stand, man.  All the good debators are gone from the pot now.  LEgolis, Fib, Keeps, etc. They realized that you cult followers weren't worth their time.  I'm different in one way.  I still got people in the cult.  They need de-programming before the big REDENOMINATION takes their money away.  And it will you know.  Did you ever think of the chaos an RD will cause in the koolaidekult?  Millions of lemmings all rushing to on-line websites to exchange their dimar.  Each bill has to be verified.  You people never will get it.    

• Upvote 2

Hello, NEWS FLASH:  The simplest, most affordable, and most logical currency move for the CBI and the new Parliment to take, is to slowly rv the dinar to reach 1000 to 1.  They can do that in three 50 dinar "pips" spread out over a year's time.  THEN announce plans for the REDENOMINATION with new ISO code, dropping the three zeros.  Give everyone six months to exchange out of country, and two years in country, and then declare the 2003 dinar as demonitized.  Now they have a new dinar, printed on new good paper, minus the three zeros, but even 1 to 1 with the dollar.  This also preserves their CBI reserves.  Then over TIME, lots of TIME, as the oil production increases, and stability between the sunni and shiia return, the CBI can raise the value to maybe $2-3.  This is THE MOST LIKELY SCENARIO.  THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO POSSIBILITY OF A 100,000% RV AS THE FIRST STEP.

ewingm

In this scenario we at least break even , don't we?

You don't break even at all.  1.  If you're lucky, and get your dinars mailed to an on-line dealer, and IF they choose to exchange them, you will pay a LARGE commission. AGAIN.  2. If you are unlucky, you will not be able to exchange in time and your toilet paper becomes demonitized.  3.  REMEMBER. When the REDENOMINATIN is announced, the CBI will announce an exchange period.  The clock starts at that moment. 4. There's a 50-50 chance they require exchange IN-COUNTRY in which case you're simply screwed.  These are not GOOD investment STRATEGIES but I'm firmly convinced that NONE of this matters to the Cult followers. They just refuse to consider these difficulties.  They are BRAINWASHED by guru lies.  Even worse, they are BRAINWASHED by all the other cult followers.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 2

Lol

That's funny

50/50 chance of in country exchange

The dealers will have access

Maybe 1% of rd are in country closed border exchanges usually if there's a mad man doing the exchange or once in the history of the world where a invading force brought their own currency to exchange during the war to de finance the dictator who at the time was still at large in Iraq

His family and friends financing the war from abroad were shut off from the exchange

Once in the history of the world did anything like that happen

So where are you getting a 50/50 chance at?????

Out of your rear ?????

I can remember one other time but it failed

Saddam tried it in Kuwait

He brought his currency to Kuwait and he demonetized the Kuwaiti dinar on October 2 ,1990

But the un , IMF , world bank,bis , none of them backed saddams exchange

It was denied

The USA brought the NID , and it was accepted by the United Nations , IMF, world bank, and BIS as legal tender and they demonetized the old dinar

I'd really like for you ewingm to back up your statement of a 50/50 chance of a closed border exchange

Because all exchanges are in country no one else issues currency but the country doing the exchange

And that's anywhere any country

Your fantasy of Iraq doing a closed border exchange is a fantasy and nothing more

Please provide a list of all the closed border exchanges that have taken place through out history

If like to see that

qTuwy.jpg

Now when your ready to come back to earth

You can talk about external debt to GDP and Trade deficits and currency values

I just have to point to ONE recent redenomination to prove my point.    IRAQ  2003!!!    Oh, Forgot about that didn't you.

You don't break even at all.  1.  If you're lucky, and get your dinars mailed to an on-line dealer, and IF they choose to exchange them, you will pay a LARGE commission. AGAIN.  2. If you are unlucky, you will not be able to exchange in time and your toilet paper becomes demonitized.  3.  REMEMBER. When the REDENOMINATIN is announced, the CBI will announce an exchange period.  The clock starts at that moment. 4. There's a 50-50 chance they require exchange IN-COUNTRY in which case you're simply screwed.  These are not GOOD investment STRATEGIES but I'm firmly convinced that NONE of this matters to the Cult followers. They just refuse to consider these difficulties.  They are BRAINWASHED by guru lies.  Even worse, they are BRAINWASHED by all the other cult followers.

• Upvote 2

Lol

That's funny

50/50 chance of in country exchange

The dealers will have access

Maybe 1% of rd are in country closed border exchanges usually if there's a mad man doing the exchange or once in the history of the world where a invading force brought their own currency to exchange during the war to de finance the dictator who at the time was still at large in Iraq

His family and friends financing the war from abroad were shut off from the exchange

Once in the history of the world did anything like that happen

So where are you getting a 50/50 chance at?????

Out of your rear ?????

Two posts earlier

Didn't forget nothing

You can't list any country's that had closed border exchanges can ya ?

Not beside the one and only one in the history of the world that the USA did in Iraq during a war in Iraq where the dictator was still at large

And they wanted to cut off funding from saddam and his family from abroad who was financing terrorists

Why else was there such an emergency to do the exchange right then

You are lost ewingm

You drank the unsubstantiated lopster kool aid and now you can't back it up just like they couldn't

Your delusional ewingm

Quit drinking that lopster kool aide

Now do some reading not just passing around lopster talking points that can't be proven

Here's a scam for ya ewingm

Taxes paid for Alaska when we bought it

So why are we paying for the oil in Alaska ?

We already bought it once, it's ours

Edited by dontlop

The whole crew upstairs doesn't know any better.  Just read their responses.  It doesn't matter to them WHAT the M2 is.  They don't CARE.  ITs all about the big RV.  Nothing else matters.  You can show them all day long why the CBI ISN'T gonna do it, and it just DOESN'T matter.  You know why?  Because they are brainwashed cult followers.  It didn't matter to the 700 people in Jonestown when they drank the koolaide and it didn't matter to the Heaven's gate people when their starship didn't come down.  Cult followers just follow their guru leader.  Facts and circumstances don't matter one hoot.  Ask all the dead at Waco.  They are followers, without the inner strength to break away until its too late.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ya the ones that are posting a couple dozen people out of the two ta four hundred people logged in some being more extreme than others

Some don't believe it at all zero belief

The rest of the two ta four hundred guest never post anything

So all you really got is maybe 5% maximum of the people here on dv that believe the guru garbage that's posted every day so we can tell everyone they are full of crap

You know that's why they are posted , yet you lie and say everyone is salivating over them

You are lying

There's a small percentage that are like you and keepm used to be and like a lot of people used to be like that

But not any more

You and your lopster friends that torment people here are a bigger problem than someone who believes in a guru

That's why you get locked up and they dont

know my people are brainwashed.  I know the dinarians that do respond to the forums upstairs are brainwashed.  Now maybe they represent just the foolish people, and ALL the rest of the worldwide dinarians are level-headed realistic, logically-thinking people when it comes to the actual facts AGAINST the big RV, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IT!    This is and has been a foolhardy speculation, spoken against by ALL the major financial institutions, and even listed as a SCAM BY THE  Better Business Bureau and several STATES, and yet, the people who fell for this foolishness, stubbornly hold to the dream of becoming rich.  They have become delusionally loyal to an impossible event.  No different then the Heaven's Gate cultists waiting for the alien starship.  Same fixed loyalty regardless of FACTS IN THEIR FACE.  It is a cult.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok well your psychotic and your rants have proven it to be a fact

The next step for you would be to admit you have a problem

Once you admit you have a problem your treatments must come from professionals

That's right professionals

I hope you got insurance

There's no way your behavior can be diagnosed as anything but abnormal

Your the only person in the world here behaving like your are

And it's not some drunkin episode it's a daily occurance that you have this behavior all day long each day

I think you should see a doctor

Or tell your mommy maybe she can help you

I know its tough when your all locked up in the basement like you are , but if you can be here on the internet , you can get help

Just type your home address and we will call the authorities

I'm sure they can find you if they need to just by knowing your screen name

So if you really are chained up in someone's basement

Just say it

And I'll turn your screen name over to the police

Do you wish to dispute my FACTS that the dinar has been labeled as a SCAM by the BBB and several STATES?  Or do you wish to just overlook that FACT as you overlook an M2 of 83 TRILLION dinars?  

know my people are brainwashed.  I know the dinarians that do respond to the forums upstairs are brainwashed.  Now maybe they represent just the foolish people, and ALL the rest of the worldwide dinarians are level-headed realistic, logically-thinking people when it comes to the actual facts AGAINST the big RV, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IT!    This is and has been a foolhardy speculation, spoken against by ALL the major financial institutions, and even listed as a SCAM BY THE  Better Business Bureau and several STATES, and yet, the people who fell for this foolishness, stubbornly hold to the dream of becoming rich.  They have become delusionally loyal to an impossible event.  No different then the Heaven's Gate cultists waiting for the alien starship.  Same fixed loyalty regardless of FACTS IN THEIR FACE.  It is a cult.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The BBB is not a reliable source for anything

They say what they are paid to say

So quoting the BBB doesn't mean anything

Either you pay the BBB or your get bad ratings from them , that is the facts on the BBB

You could be a terrible business and pay the BBB and get good reviews from them

Spoken just like a lemming.  Dispute the reliability of the Better Business Bureau, but uphold and praise the honesty and reliability of iraqi dinar gurus.  That's what I mean, dontlop.  You cult followers have no more reasoning power left.  The koolaide lies have liguidized your brain.  Nothing matters to you but GOOOORVVVV!!!  Keep thinking that way my friend and you will LOSE ALL your investment money.  Its just a matter of time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Spoken just like a lemming.  Dispute the reliability of the Better Business Bureau, but uphold and praise the honesty and reliability of iraqi dinar gurus.  That's what I mean, dontlop.  You cult followers have no more reasoning power left.  The koolaide lies have liguidized your brain.  Nothing matters to you but GOOOORVVVV!!!  Keep thinking that way my friend and you will LOSE ALL your investment money.  Its just a matter of time.

I worked for the BBB they have a bunch of kids working on businesses credit rating that don't give a hoot and put in whatever they feel like..... So BBB reliable.... Not so much... And I had seen it with very own eyes !!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The BBB is a scam

Now your back to the ole , "your gonna lose all your money scam from ewingm"

The dinar is legal tender backed by the govts of Iraq

No one is going to lose all their money

First of all no one has all of their money invested in dinars

The BBB doesn't have connections with the central bank of Iraq or the government of iraq

No one else in the world is incharge of what Iraq does with its currency besides iraq

Iraq didn't spend ten years rebuilding its credibility just to destroy it

So your telling us that the bbb in a couple states called it a scam in not credible

I don't think they will rv the currency with the current money supply because they would destroy everything they rebuilt because of the external debt the trade deficit would cause

You ewingm are giving all the wrong answers to explain why you don't think this is a good investment

Wow!   Typical response by cult members.  Blind as a bat.  I just finished reading the Opinions forum upstairs on ISIS being the next excuse to not RV. ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?  Like do you lemmings REALLY believe ISIS was set up as a way to prevent your precious RV?  You just can't be that stupid..  Please tell me you're not really that friggin stupid.  Caz got his butt handed tohim up there by his buddies.  I never saw so many "rubies".  Better stay down here Caz, where we already know you're a "savvy" investor.  They don't seem to think you're so hot up there.  HaHaHa.  I had a GOOD laugh at your expense bread baker!  

• Upvote 3

Now the topic upstairs in iraqi News forum is deleting the zeros.  Most of the deluded think this refers to deleting the exchange zeros fromm .00086 to .86 WITHOUT TOUCHING THE ZEROS ON THE CURRENCY!!  LUNACY!!  You people cannot get this, can you?  If you delete the zeros from .00086 to .86 without a currency redom dropping the bill zeros the CBI would have a 88 TRILLION DINAR LIABILITY!!  WHAT ABOUT THIS IS SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GRASP?  Its friggin IMPOSSIBLE to do it that way.  They will do both CONCURRENTLY. They will announce a new ISO code for the REDENOMINATION, print new bills with NO zeros, give an exchange window, and the exchange rate is changed to .86 or essentially 1 to 1 with the dinar.  THAT'S HOW ITS DONE IN THE REAL WORLD.  You people are so gullible and naive.  You deserve what's coming to you.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When the Better Business Bureau, the US government and at least two States have ruled it an SCAM, you might want to listen....but I doubt you ever will.

This is the government that dropped the ball for the wall street crash of 2008 isn't it?  This is the government that has put everyone's asses in debt for 3 generations isn't it?  Yeah sure I'll trust their word more than a pumper...

I dunno what they mean by scam perhaps the dinar sellers/pumpers who keep saying it's going to RV today or tomorrow or next week for the past few years then yeah that part of it is a scam.

The actually investing part is not.  I have already almost doubled my initial investment money (going by the current exchange rate and note values) since I got into this very early.

Long before the dinar sellers and pumpers existed. So explain to me how they (BBB and Government) or you can state that the investment or my investment into this is a scam?

Edited by NextYear