Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

I'm not looking for "converts" Shabs.  I really don't care if you Jonestown people lose your money.  I care about my people losing their money, which is just about a 100% certainty, because  they are ridiculously brainwashed in believing all the koolaide.  I keep asking ONE QUESTION.  I've asked it many times, and I have received ZERO answers, other than smears.  How can the CBI revalue 85 TRILLION dinar in M2 when they have only 90-100 BILLION dollars in reserves?  There it is.  It is the single most important question to any revalue.  A nation must be able to cover the value of its currency in its reserves.  Without a three zero LOP, it is IMPOSSIBLE for the CBI to revalue MORE than 1166 down to 1000.  This they can do in their reserves, BUT NO MORE THAN THAT until they REDENOMINATE.   So what say you dinarians?

If you have received no answers then why stay ??? Go deal with your elderly relatives that you care about.... Why live on a site that only frustrates you??? 

• Upvote 1

You don't frustrate me NEARLY as much as I must frustrate you cult people.  The very fact that even when I ask a legitimate question, all I get is smears, points to a frustrated lemming herd.  You KNOW that you cannot give a solid answer to my question, so you turn around an nip at me like a little dog.  Face this question like a man/woman.  Step out of your koolaide box of "friends" and give me a legitimate answer.  Believe me people,  you will be waiting for the RV until they throw dirt in your hole.  The CBI CANNOT REVALUE THE DINAR WITH 85 trillion of them out there!!  Do you not see this?  Are you waiting for a miracle that cancels the 85 TRILLION?  Well, your miracle is coming cultists.  Its called a THREE ZERO LOP REDENOMINATION.  I hope you enjoy the results!

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Shabs,

He wails in complete nausea how RV'ers won't listen to him and how stupid (a typical LOPster approach) everyone ELSE is. Talks about imaginary vested family(who aren't DV members) who won't listen to him. He says he only comes here for info (that mysteriously can only be found here-lol). And here's the kicker he and ALL other LOPsters have yet to provide any NEW EARTHSHATTERING info that hasn't been put forth thousands of times..................and we're the stupid ones?  He'd argue with himself if he could. Whats the definition of insanity...................doing the same thing over & over expecting differing results...............his pix is right next to said definition in Websters.

• Upvote 1

The definition of insanity is doing the same behavior over and over but expecting a different result.  Holding on to your toilet paper year after year but still expecting a mythical RV, IS THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY.  Actually I believe that the RV community fits ALL the criteria of being a "cult".  Remember,  a cult is defined by a DELUSIONAL LOYALTY to a myth.  If there was ever a classic example of that definition, it would be the dinarian.  Sorry folks, but until one of you presents a realistic way for RVing 85 TRILLION dinar, I will consider ALL of you as "cult followers" of the great GURU called "GREED".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

The definition of insanity is doing the same behavior over and over but expecting a different result.  Holding on to your toilet paper year after year but still expecting a mythical RV, IS THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY.  Actually I believe that the RV community fits ALL the criteria of being a "cult".  Remember,  a cult is defined by a DELUSIONAL LOYALTY to a myth.  If there was ever a classic example of that definition, it would be the dinarian.  Sorry folks, but until one of you presents a realistic way for RVing 85 TRILLION dinar, I will consider ALL of you as "cult followers" of the great GURU called "GREED".

Weird......you don't sound sorry.   :huh: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

Weird only applies to a investment strategy that has:  1.  No increase in your money over seven years,  2.  No way to get your money, unless you sell your investment "on-line".  3.  the investment is dependent on a third world country that right now is completely in chaos,  4. your investment advisors are a bunch of money-grupping "gurus",  and 5.  Is based on a cultish loyalty to a myth.    THAT'S  WEIRD.  Go bake some bread, Caz.  Its what you're good at.  You sure ain't no "savy" investor.  Naive maybe, but certainly not savy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

January 2004, iraq had an M2 of 7 Trillion dinar  It now has a 88 Trillion dinar liability.  Could they have RVed the dinar back in 2004?  Maybe, to some degree.  Can they RV the dinar NOW,  with 88 TRILLION dinar in M2?  Not one snowball's chance in hell.  Not without a drastic REDUCTION in the numbers of dinars.  The ONLY way to reduce that much dinar is through a three zero LOP.  I know you don't want to hear it, but its time to escape from the cult, and think for yourself.  Unless losing all your money makes you happy, happy, happy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

January 2004, iraq had an M2 of 7 Trillion dinar  It now has a 88 Trillion dinar liability.  Could they have RVed the dinar back in 2004?  Maybe, to some degree.  Can they RV the dinar NOW,  with 88 TRILLION dinar in M2?  Not one snowball's chance in hell.  Not without a drastic REDUCTION in the numbers of dinars.  The ONLY way to reduce that much dinar is through a three zero LOP.  I know you don't want to hear it, but its time to escape from the cult, and think for yourself.  Unless losing all your money makes you happy, happy, happy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why on earth would they buy back TRILLIONS of speculator-held dinar which would reduce their reserves significantly, even at a one cent RV, when all they have to do is redenominate, lopping the zeros, with NO reduction in their CBI reserves.  You lemmings just can't figure this out can you?  Did you every pass 2nd grade math?    Probably not.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

You will learn some day that they can't rv 88 trillion dinar that's why

The goi has money too the reserves isn't all the money in Iraq

The reserves is just the reserves that back the dinar that was accumulated long ago

Now pay attention and read this paragraph

Why is tapping into foreign reserves a solution? When the market expects devaluation, downward pressure placed on the currency can really only be offset by an increase in the interest rate. In order to increase the rate, the central bank has to shrink the money supply, which in turn increases demand for the currency. (>>>>The bank can do this by selling off foreign reserves to create a capital outflow. When the bank sells a portion of its foreign reserves, it receives payment in the form of the domestic currency, which it holds out of circulation as an asset.<<<<)<<<<<currency auctions?

Those reserves weren't accumulated yesterday

I've posted that paragraph a dozen times for you in the past ewingm

Here's the link for that paragraph

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/economics/08/currency-crises.asp

• Upvote 1

I understand the process, you irracible cow stomper!  But they don't have to do that.  The simplest thing for them to do is what the CBI has repeatedly said they'll do.  A three zero LOP redenomination puts their dinar 1 to 1 with the dollar and doesn't cost the CBI a nickel in reserves.  It also gets rid of all the speculators.  And trust me, the iraqis do NOT care one hoot in hell for you people.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2