Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 08/04/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here J

Ukraine Crisis : Chess reported Russia’s air force starting drills in central and western regions of country.

This could spark fears Russia is ready to take military action in Ukraine. More than 400 Ukrainian

soldiers crossed the border into Russia and deserted Kiev govt.  Ukraine says the soldiers were forced into

Russian territory by rebel fire.

Israel – Gaza Showdown : Member of Palestinian delegation in Egypt says Palestinian factions agree to

72 hour cease fire.  Truce to begin at 08:00 local time on Tuesday. Israel appears to be winding down

military campaign against hamas in Gaza by pulling back ground troops, pausing air strikes. Attacker

rammed an excavator into an Israeli bus in Jerusalem, pedestrian killed.  Police calls it a terrorist act, kill

attacker.

Other News : Captl1 takes off his hat when he hears James Brady, former Press Secretary to President

Reagan has passed away at the age of 73. He was wounded in the 1981 assassination attempt on Pres.

Reagan, federal gun background check law named in his honor.  Our prayers go to his family in this

difficult time, may God give them peace and cover them with His grace.  Littlesam heard nearly 400

people killed, more than 1,800 injured when earthquake with magnitude 6.1 struck Yunnan  province. 

12,000 homes collapsed in the quake.

Boosterbglee wonders how Jonathon Burrows, fare-dodging London commuter  dodged $72K in fares

over 5 years.  His identity revealed amid criminal investigation.  He resigned from Black Rock.

Thousands of Lebanese civilians and Syrian refugees fleeing from border town that was overrun by

militants from Syria.  Lebanon is sending reinforcements.  

Calkid11 shakes his head as Pres. Obama tells the economists corporate America has done well under his

policies.  He says CEOs should stop complaining about regulations. He added for hedge fund managers to

keep their houses in the Hamptons and their corporate jets, etc.  He  said he is not concerned about how

they are living. 

Saint heard Mayor of Toledo, OH lifts ban on drinking water,   saying the water is safe now.  Hundreds of

thousands of people were affected.  Another American medical missionary with ebola virus to fly back to

the US on Tuesday, will be treated at Atlanta’s Emory University Hospital. Nigeria confirms 3 cases of

Ebola, including doctor who treated a visitor to Nigeria and then died of Ebola.  WHO reported 1,603

cases identified, 887  deaths. England marks 100 years since WWI with lights off and candles.

Dow gained 76 points at trading today.  Gold dips below $1,290, oil near 4 month low, 10 yr yield lower

for 2nd session. Energy, consumer discretionary among best performer S&P500, utilities lag.  Gold closed

at $1,281, silver at $20.23, copper gained some momentum today, closing at $3.24.  Noble Corp,

offshore driller is downgraded to hold from buy at Deutsche Bank. Goldie Girl is thinking of buying

farmland after she reads report USDA says farmland has risen 8%, especially in northern plains.  Corn

belt prices remain the highest.  Alcate-Lucent (ALU) is upgraded to overweight from equal weight at

Morgan Stanley. US Steel (X) is upgraded to buy from hold at Deutsche Bank.  A-J516 wonders if

anyone went to PF Chang lately? PF Chang says credit card data breach affected 33 locations

across US.  Data breach dates back to October 2013, card numbers and names potentially stolen. Buffet’s

Berkshire Hathaway Q2 profit rose 41%, results beat estimates on top and bottom lines. GM Financial

served with subpoena for documents re : securitization of subprime auto loans. Evercore (EVR) buying

research firm ISI Group, will combine it with its Institutional Equities Business. BP files petition with US

Supreme Court over damaged related to 2010 Gulf oil spill. GE to invest $2B in Africa by 2018, CEO

Immelt says exim bank closure would hurt US-Africa trade.  US moving closer to formal rules barring

airlines from offering in-flight cellphone calls.  Airlines want decision left to them.  China says Microsoft

shouldn’t obstruct antitrust probe by Chinese regulators. China excludes Symantec from list of approved

anti virus software vendors.  Microsoft is suing Samsung claiming Samsung refused to make patent

royalty payments.  It involves Microsoft acquisition of Nokia’s handset business. McDonald’s to resume

serving full menu in Beijing and other Chinese cities following supplier scandal.  GM becomes a daily

reminder and this time an explosion rips through GM supplier factory in China.  At least 69 killed.  GM is

looking for alternative supply source. Study shows 70% of smart devices are hackable. NFL players get

real “chip” on their shoulders to keep track of their movements. Zebra Tech is the game changer.

Homeownership rate is falling as first time homebuyers are down 28% in June, 40% historical rate and

median age was 31 in 2004 and expected to be age 34 in 2014. Companies working on Ebola : Biocryst

Pharma (BCRX)  is up 5.4% closed at $13.22, Tekmira Pharma (TKMR) down 7%, closed at $13.26,

Nanovircides (NNVC), is up a bit, closed at $4.23,

Passport for sale :  Zul is thinking of buying St. Kitts or Nevis passport for $250K investments and it

takes 4+ months, no residency requirement. Hot commodity is Dominica with $100K investments, 4+

months time  frame and no residency requirement. The good ol’ USA with its EB-5 Immigrant Investor

Program requires $1M investment, hire and retain at least 10 people as employees, time frame is option to

apply for citizenship after 5 years.  6671 Chinese applied for EB-5 program in 2013.  Lebanese passport

allows you to 38 countries and territories with visa free access, whereas some countries like Venezuela

and Taiwan passport holders are allowed in 131 countries with visa free access.  A Brazilian born soccer

player, Edmar Halovskyi de Lacerda decided to swap citizenship to Ukraine to play soccer.  He was

drafted into the Ukrainian army.  Perhaps a misunderstanding?  Genx4me says better be careful before

you sign on the dotted line.. make sure you understand all the rules and regulations of one’s country.  It is

just safe and good business to do so J  Who are buying these hot commodities? Political asylum, tax

breaks and business mobility.

From Dinar land : Vietnam1969 reported heavy fighting between ISIL and his stealthwarrior team and

security forces in northern Iraq.  Of course, we can’t forget Sandfly firing Tbombs from the air. 40,000

Iraqi Christians have fled their city.  Iraqi Air Force Commander said Iraqi air force will help Kurdistan

region in their fight with ISIL with their jet fighters.  The battle in northern Baghdad resulting in 30

worker bees sleeping, 17 worker bees were captured in the net including the queen bee.  The Most

important issue is Iraq’s largest dam locatedon Euphrates river.  ISIL could seize the dam and use it to

put pressure on the region. Security forces with tribal forces and air force attacks have been successful in

combat with ISIL capturing 4 queen bees in northern Salaheddin province.  Wiljor heard The head of NA

Ibrahim al Jaafari met with Pres. Massoum in his residence in Baghdad to discuss the selection of PM and

The  government body, pressure to form an inclusive government is felt from politicians and religious

leaders.  Private businesses are cooperating with the government to keep the inflation and keeping the

price down for food staples.  The Jordanian Airline said they will resume flights to Iraq after a two day

ban due to security forces.  Lufthansa also said they will resume flights to Erbil. Ministry of Education

stated displaced students will have the opportunity to graduate.

From rumor land : Millionday says the budget will be voted on and not read through twice before the

vote.  So we may have a budget on Tuesday.  The parliament meetings in the next week should be

fantastic.  Tman23 thinks Maliki will give up the PM name only as long as they all get amnesty and get to

keep what they have along with their political positions.  Okie Oil Man says from information gleaned

over the weekend, this appears to be our last week according to reports.. go Okie J  Stryker feels this is

important time for us because parliament speaker Salim has demanded Pres Massoum to announce

National Alliance as the biggest bloc in tomorrow’s session.  He also asked Pres. Massoum to submit a

candidate for PM and for them to form the government.  House Speaker Jabouri says he will not postpone

tomorrow’s session no matter what and the National Alliance will be named the largest parliament bloc

on Tuesday, then NA will nominate its candidate for PM.  Steve1 assures us the future of Iraq does not

include Maliki. There will be only one candidate for this position and it is not Maliki under any condition.

Two wildfires burning about 8 miles apart in NE California are the big focus of firefighters.  They’ve

burned 95 square miles, 12 other fires burning in California. The Oregon Gultch Fire has burned more

than 32,000 acres.  It’s the largest of the dozens of lightning caused fires in Oregon and neighboring

states.  Flash flood killed at least one, stranded thousands in Southern California.  Crews are clearing

roads of debris in the San Bernandino mountains. NHC says Bertha is now the 2nd hurricane of the 2014

Atlantic season.  Bertha should pass midway between East Coast and Bermuda on Tuesday.

The spin stops here J send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone J

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2

Yourock.jpg Been awhile!!

Neo.. :)

Yes been a while.. how have you been..? enjoying the humidity and blazing sun?

Thank you sir, as always making sense in a senseless world! ;)

You are welcome, gurl :) 

Thanks Nadita

Don :)

You become regular in Nadita File .. thank you :)

That was a lot of info. Thanks for your diligence in bring us the " SPIN ".  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Santos,

Yes and with spacing problem.. took me couple hours.. sigh 

Neapolitan, on 04 Aug 2014 - 7:18 PM, said:snapback.png

Yourock.jpg Been awhile!!

Neo..  :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to step away for awhile!! This stuff will drive you crazy,,,,,,Yep hot and sticky here.  Made the National news tonight. Got 7" of rain today!!  :drool: 

Zzzzzz ...

sleepwalking.gif

:D       :D       :D

LOL... Thuzzzz... you are something else.. you are interchangeable.. unbelieveable lol

Neapolitan, on 04 Aug 2014 - 7:18 PM, said:snapback.png

Neo..  :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to step away for awhile!! This stuff will drive you crazy,,,,,,Yep hot and sticky here.  Made the National news tonight. Got 7" of rain today!!  :drool: 

I tell ya.. once it rvs, all of us need to find a new hobby lol... good for your to get that much rain.. should send some to California with their drought :)

• Upvote 1

NADITA....

Thanks again, as usual!! 

Just reading ALL of the issues you present demonstrates that perhaps we have become inured to the reality of it all........???

Many of the items you report on just shows how weakened we have become as a country, on a domestic and global level....... :twocents:

...................................................................................................... :praying:............................................................................................

• Upvote 1

NADITA....

Thanks again, as usual!! 

Just reading ALL of the issues you present demonstrates that perhaps we have become inured to the reality of it all........???

Many of the items you report on just shows how weakened we have become as a country, on a domestic and global level....... :twocents:

...................................................................................................... :praying:............................................................................................

Chess,

As usual, I report, you decide :)  time has changed, it's not a time where I grew up.. sometimes I miss the time when I grew up, life was simpler, people were nicer, not much chemical in our foods.. neighbors still talking to each other.. right now.. you are lucky to know yoiur neighbor across the street :)

• Upvote 2

As usual, I report, you decide time has changed, it's not a time where I grew up.. sometimes I miss the time when I grew up, life was simpler, people were nicer, not much chemical in our foods.. neighbors still talking to each other.. right now.. you are lucky to know yoiur neighbor across the street

Isn't that the truth. Thanks Nadita for another great spin!

Nadita, once again you out did yourself!!!!

My bones are beginning to ache, must be a change in the RV air. I can smell it like rain!!!! Come on RV rain down on us.  :backflip:

Thug, I remember seeing that episode of Olive Oil walking the planks.  You bring the cutest sleep clips, some that gives me a big smile.  Sometime I think I log on to this thread to just see what you will bring.  No offense Nadita.  :blush: 

• Upvote 2

Yep that would be me...buying up that farmland.  I'm not really growing wheat. It's just a disguise.  I think this could be more lucrative that the dinar. :woot:

stock-footage-sexy-woman-girl-in-pink-sh

Wonderful as always you wonderwomman.!!!! :bravo:

This one is for Shabbs...

189aacbc00d34cc0b5830fcf3d5eba6f-d55gbny

Edited by Goldiegirl