Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Awadi confirms that al-Maliki will form the government during the current week

yota691

5052.jpg?width=650&watermark=4
MP Ihsan al-Awadi

Author: ah Editor: br reporter: na
Number of readings: 344

08/02/2014 11:16

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: MP for the coalition of state law Ihsan al-Awadi, Saturday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will be asked to form a new government this week, noting that the chapter will be the subject of the largest bloc in favor of a coalition of state law, according to legal advice.

He said al-Awadi, for "tomorrow Press", "The chapter the subject of the largest bloc will be in favor of a coalition of state law, according to consulting, legal and will resolve this issue this week and will be assigned to the candidate of our coalition Nuri al-Maliki to form a new government by President Fuad Masum."

"The news of the withdrawal of al-Maliki for his candidacy for the new government is incorrect and we continue to insist upon a candidate only and there is no justification to withdraw the nomination of Maliki's nomination," adding that "talking about the withdrawal of the nomination of al-Maliki, a confusion of papers by some political parties."

The parliament succeeded in choosing the president, Salim al him, with the result that after the voting process for the post of President of the Republic for the win Fuad Masum, and currently it is imperative to provide the National Alliance candidate for prime minister to be assigned by the infallible form a government in a period of 30 days.

ahhhhh....stop it....stop it...they just won't quit...give it up...i guess they are trying to will it into existence.   I know the greedy clerics and extreme view nut cases have taught their kids hatred from birth, but they can't be that dumb to believe this diehard.   There isn't any reason to keep this freak in office except for depopulation, and genocide.  That's the only thing he has accomplished.   I don't believe he has actually resigned as some articles have said, because he would have been arrested, or he'd be in hiding.   He knows it, and his goons know it.  They also know that many will go with him.  So, they need to stop it.   Their time has come and gone.  They had the chance to make something of the country and they chose to make something of them selves.   I can't hate people, but I hate this greed that is taking over the minds of people.   What really gets me the most is, they don't feel anything wrong with it.   Sick pigs they are. 

• Upvote 4

QUOTE: "there is no justification to withdraw the nomination of Maliki's nomination"

Hoping here that there is some show of civility? (LOL). Maliki as I read it, is presenting himself as a nominee. Am I reading this wrong?

I hope they are reasoning that taking Maliki out in a flurry of feathers would send a negative message to the world. Let's hope that Maliki will be ousted by another nominee and that he will hand the baton over gracefully, yet reluctantly, to the NEWLY elected PM.

Obviously the fact that multiple US government officials (as well as representatives of other nations) have expressed their disapproval of Maliki is not enough to influence Maliki's actions in any way, shape or form.

In short, the guy doesn't give a rat's ass what anyone in this country or any other thinks or says. He's a dangerous individual.