Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting the zeros is not what you want!

keepmwlknfny

He can't honestly argue anything that I posted he would just say things about me personally the content of my post is spot on

I knew you couldn't either even though it contradicts your posts earlier

You know I'm not talking about the dinar future

I'm talking about your statement you made saying no one has ever rvd more than 30%

You quoted the Kuwait dinar and the Swiss dinar as your examples.  Both have been debunked.  Nobody made money on those situations even the gurus have stopped using them as RV examples. The iraqi RV myth is a lie and you know it.  Just the fact that it has stayed at 1166 to 1 for the last 7-8 years tells you all you need to know about this "speculation".  I know its hard to say goodbye, but unless you do, you will lose all your money.

No one made any money on the Kuwait dinar ?

It was selling for 71 cents on the forex before the govt shut it down

So all those people who bought it at 71 cents are you saying didn't make any money when the exchange rate was reinstated to $3.45 in a instant revaluation by the Kuwait govt ?

I'd say your a numbskull if that's your analysis

After it was shut down on the international exchange its market value dropped to 5 cents and people were buying things with it at that price

Do you think those who were selling things at a 5 cent exchange rate didn't make any money off it when the govt reinstated its exchange rate to $3.45 when they were accumulating it at a five cent market exchange rate for goods

You really don't know anything about it I see

So........you REALLY do believe in the 100,000% RV don't you.  Once you peel back all the baloney layers, what really lies inside your beating little dinarian heart is a koolaide drinking, guru believing, RV zombie.   Dontlop the lemming.  Join the herd.   And be proud. 

The Kuwait dinar scenario has been debunked a thousand times .  Its not a valid example of a currency RV.  It was hijacked by Saddam.  It cannot be used as an analogy for what the iraq dinar will do.  Give it up Dontlop.  Even the moron gurus have quit using it to lie to newbies.  Focus on what the CBI has said all along.  Use your C/P skills to go back to 2011-12 and post what the CBI was saying they would do.  They will still do it if they ever get their country back which is now in doubt.

• Upvote 1

In other words your saying your right dontlop I can't find anything you posted that isn't the truth

#570 dontlop

Dollarize~ RV ~ Dedollarize

Members

10,081 posts

LocationStampeding cattle downtown with the cops chasing me

Posted Today, 06:56 PM

A dollar rv is 100,000 %

A three dollar is 300,000%

What's a 10 cent rv? 10,000%

What's a penny rv 1000%

So what did Kuwait do ?

15,000% increase in spending power over night when the govt reinstated the official exchange rate of their dinar after saddam was removed

Otherwise why would the official exchange rate of the Kuwait dinar need to be reinstated if it never was demonetized temporarily

The Kuwait central bank records clearly show their was zero official exchange rate in the 4th quarter of 1990

Which means its official exchange rate was zero in that 4th quarte of 1990

Is that a scam too?

What happened when the official exchange rate at the cbi for the Swiss dinar went from zero to 150 times the dinar we hold right nows official exchange rate at the cbi

Ya got to remember they got 150 times the official exchange rate that the rest of the Iraqi dinars got

And all dinar before the exchange had the same currency code Swiss dinar and the saddam dinar ( IQD)

Two times that exchange rate would of been 100% gain

But it was 150 times the exchange rate

So let's talk about the currency codes

If they are the same currency code they both must of had the same official exchange rate

If the Swiss dinar was demonetized it had zero official exchange rate at the cbi

I think the Swiss dinar was revalued and that's the scam

It already was revalued then it rose from 3000 to one to 1166 to one since the revaluation

So it actually was raised from zero to about 450 times it's official exchange rate at the cbi if you look what they got for it today so far

Now go pretend that never happened too

Official exchange rates

A calculated increase in the central banks official exchange rate is a revaluation

How much

You do the math

It wasn't no 30%

Like you say is the biggest ever

You need to do some reading

Edited by dontlop, Today, 06:51 PM.

MultiQuote

#571 dontlop

Members

10,081 posts

Posted Today, 07:49 PM

It really doesn't matter what the reason was that they were revalued

The fact is the central bank revalued their official exchange rate

Whether it was because of the market rate or a war or what ever the reason was

The official exchange rates for both the Swiss Iraq dinar and the Kuwait dinar both had significant increases in their official exchange rates at their central banks

Over night by decree of their governments

The Swiss dinar was decreed by the coalition provincial government ( Paul bremmer)

And the Kuwait government revalued there's by decree

At the swipe of a pen

By decree

You can't tell me that manically the central bank of Iraq magically all the sudden had the reserves to back the Swiss dinar 150 times more than the saddam dinar

If there was a rv to a penny the saddam dinar would of been worth 10 grand per million

And the Swiss dinar would of been worth 1. 5 million dollars per million

It's quite a bit of differance

Edited by dontlop, Today, 07:50 PM.

MultiQuote

#572 dontlop

Members

10,081 posts

Posted Today, 08:13 PM

While all the other things were going on your eye was off the ball

The Swiss dinar

They remonetized it and revalued it

Saddam robbed a lot of people with his two day in country rv and billions of Swiss dinar were demonetized in jordan and Kuwait and a few other places

I'm sure they were able to get their dinar exchanged along with the Kurds

No one will ever know about that

Huge huge hiest

But saddam committed the same hiest earlier

So they figured two wrongs make a right

The one part of the exchange that said as of January 15 2004 all monetary instruments in Swiss dinar were converted into new dinar at 150 to one

Those monetary instruments may of included the accounts of the neighboring country's that were robbed by saddam in 1992

Saddam was mad because they were helping the coalition forces flood Iraq with counterfit Swiss dinar

So sadden just printed up his saddam dinar in place of the Swiss dinar

In 1992

You lose ewingm

Just like the rest of them

Edited by dontlop

Yada, yada, yada.  You can repeat the C/P over and over again, but it won't change facts.  The Kuwait event was not anything like the dinar event.  Apples and Oranges.  If you believe you're right, then you should go out and buy, buy, buy millions more in useless toilet paper.  Put all your families inheritance into iraqi toilet paper.  They will certainly thank you after you're gone, as in NO flowers on your grave!

• Upvote 1

Ya ok repeating keepm won't work either

What I stated are the facts and my facts say that your statement was false about there's never been a rv more than 30%

You and your apples and oranges comment is stupid

When the official exchange rate changes at the cbi and revalues a currency's official exchange rate it doesn't Matter how you try to hide it ewingm

It happened

All that's left for you is to lie and call me names

So get started

No one said any other currency revaluations have any thing to do with the dinar today besides you

Your the one who used a false story line just so you can ridicule people because you don't have any solid truthful things you can say

All your dreams are sinking in the mud

Your fake relatives know you lie so they won't listen to ya

They must of caught you lying many times

dontlop: The Swiss dinar rate was SET by the CPA to appease the Kurds . It was an arbitrary adjustment , NOT an RV. It kept the Kurds in Iraq and quieted their call for Independence (a mistake I think now).

The Bank of Kuwait ceased to exist when the country was invaded. Its reserves were stored in Zurich and London and the Emir was in exile. When the government was restored the Emir returned and DECREED the rate be restored. He could order that as ruler. It was an RI.

Now can you find a 30% RV anywhere else???

Who cares how or why it was set ?

You ?

The fact remains the same the official exchange rate at the central bank of Iraq for the Swiss dinar was not 150 Swiss dinar to one saddam dinar note on October 14 2003 and on October 15 2003 it was

It is what it is no matter how many screen names say it isn't

Go sit in the corner with the jackabutts

No Dontlop can't.  He can't find a 30% RV in world history, yet he spent good money buying a toilet paper currency that he thought would RV to 100,000%!!!!!  Talk about having NO credibility.  Anyone who bought dinar has no fi ancial credibility.  They just have a gullible nature and get took everytime a scam comes down the pike.  Like I said, if I was a bad dude, I could make millions off you people.  You're just TOO easy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So rocky what was the official exchange rate at the central bank of Kuwait in the 4th quarter of 1990?

And rocket what was the official exchange rate of the Kuwait dinar the day the govt reinstated it

You also know that changed

We also know the market rate of the Kuwait dinar was changed simultaniously when the govts reinstated its official exchange rate

Why would they need to reinstate it if it never changed

Ya ewingm get some more screen names to all the sudden be interested in the tank to work on dontlop because we all know your not capable of any truthful debate on anything

Bring on your moe Ron's ewingm

Edited by dontlop

You have NO fiscal credibility if you bought dinar.  Period.  What's it been now? Seven-eight years of holding on to a scam?  Salivating over every rumor of an RV spouted by criminal gurus.  You have NO credibility .  Period.  After all these years and still 1166 to 1.  Just how long does it take before you realize "hey, I got took"?  With you its probably forever. Zilch credibility.

• Upvote 1

Ewingm placed himself above everyone here including keepm saying keepm has no financial credibility

Ah ha ha ha ya

Like ewingm knows anything about finances

He can't get his pretend relatives to listen to him but he thinks everyone else will

Go back a couple hundred posts ewingm

Not many people are with you and your statements

Talk about having NO credibility.  Anyone who bought dinar has no fi ancial credibility.  

You have NO fiscal credibility if you bought dinar.  Period.Salivating over every rumor of an RV spouted by criminal gurus.  You have NO credibility .  Period.  

Keepm I think he's referring to you here

He's calling you a criminal keepm

Are you calling the owner of this site a criminal ewingm ?

It sure looks like you are

• Upvote 1

Don't try deflecting your blame.  I don't know who else bought dinar exceptyou.  You said you bought dinar.  My relatives bought dinar.  They have no fiscal credibility with me.  Doesn't make them stupid or bad people, it makes them nothave fiscal credibility with me.  Especially since they remain ensnared in the scam.  I can't trust their fiscal judgement anymore.  Just like I don't trust yours.

My judgement is off ?

Ah ha ha ha ha

One day you walk into the cbi and ask them what the exchange rate is for the Swiss dinar to the saddam dinar

They tell you the Swiss dinar has an exchange rate of zero saddam dinar for any amount of Swiss dinar

Because the Swiss dinar is no longer valid at the cbi

The next day the exchange rate is 150 saddam dinars equal one Swiss dinar

If that's not a revaluation , there's no such thing

And you tell me how that myth was proven false a thousand times when it's a fact

I think we know who's judgement is screwed up ewingm

Yours

Unless you can show me that the Swiss dinar official exchange rate at the cbi always was 150 to one

If say you need to go to the bathroom

Your full of chit

Don't try deflecting your blame. I don't know who else bought dinar exceptyou. You said you bought dinar. My relatives bought dinar. They have no fiscal credibility with me. Doesn't make them stupid or bad people, it makes them nothave fiscal credibility with me. Especially since they remain ensnared in the scam. I can't trust their fiscal judgement anymore. Just like I don't trust yours.

Your backpeddling is hilarious Edited by dontlop

Just keep chanting 1166 to 1 over and over and over.  You've been chanting this same pathetic number for going on a decade now.  You can spin all the extraneous baloney you want, but the one thing you can't get away from is 1166 to 1.  That's how much money you're made on the dinar.  Nothing. NADA. Neiche.  The definition of insanity to doing the same behavior over and over again, but expecting a different result.  That's the dinar scam in a nutshell.  Just keep drinking the purple juice, dontlop.  There have to be people like you in the world to make people like me look good.  Thanks.  Keep up the good work..

Yep change the subject like the rest of the slopsters

Your the one who started it saying there's never been a rv over 30%

Which was proved to you to be wrong

And instead of just say , huh , I didn't know that

You just think its best to pretend like you didn't say it and change the subject

Then talk about other people

You very concerned about your elderly relatives that you come here everyday and make fun of the people who bought dinar like keepm

The fact remains the same the official exchange rate at the central bank of Iraq for the Swiss dinar was not 150 Swiss dinar to one saddam dinar note on October 14 2003 and on October 15 2003 it was

It was revalued

Swiss cheese with no credibility told you the facts that you didn't know

Show me differently or have your self a cup of shutty

The rv that everyone is expecting is over a long time ago

It leaked out for everyone to take their eyes off the ball and look at the new dinar for a rv

Why would they do that

Because they were about to give value to a valueless piece of paper that had nothing backing it up

The Kurdistan govt did not back the Swiss dinar

Saddam did not back the Swiss dinar

No gold backed the Swiss dinar

No foriegn reserves backed the Swiss dinar

Yet they by order of the CPA gave it a value at the cbi at 150 times the value of the saddam dinar

Your a big shot investigative reporter ewingm

Go investigate the real scam

Now you know where all the billions of dollars went

Into the cbi to back the official pegged exchange rate of the Swiss dinar

Nothing else backed it before that day

I think someone over heard some secret conversation or misunderstood it to mean all the dinar was going to revalue

But what they heard was the revaluation of the Swiss dinar and word got out

People started telling friends and relatives , they told people and it never stopped

The story's got bigger and bigger and by the time the narcistic gurus got ahold of the ( intel )

This thing was out of hand and it escalated to an idiotic Nightmare .

The rv happened

Now that's quite a speculation huh?

Can't say the Swiss dinar wasn't revalued with a straight face