Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

It's your actions that give u away. I've got nothing against loppers my best friend is one, however the difference is that, we can actually have a conversation he will actually respond to my questions.

Oh and he's not an internet troll. There's that too.

I think you guys should all have a group hug, this is really rediculous that y'all hate keepm so much, come in and assault him on his thread, then call him a troll  :shrug:

If you don't agree with actual possibilities, then ignore reality and don't read his threads. You can block him you know? He is not attacking you personally with his thread, so let it go. If he chose to sell out, so be it. You and swiss cheese should apologize to him, or maybe you'd like to be treated the way you are treating him? This isn't a moral issue, religion attack, or anything personal, so get over it.  :cowboy1:

If I double my money or better, I won't be here rubbing it in either. Keepm has been posting here longer than most, and we've all been through alot over the years. 

did you respond to the topic of the thread?

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Interesting Question And A Productive Proposal Keeps...

I see how this is very relevant in weighing out the risk... lol I was one who was thinking "break even".

If several of us were to write emails it would be interesting to compare the responses.

Mine is going to read...

Dear ***** *****,

I would like to know what your intentions are in regard to buying back the IQD if by chance a re-denomination occurs in Iraq.

What would your policy be if that became the case. This is assuming they come out with a new currency and ISO code.

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You in Advance, Maggie

I'll let you know when I hear back... Thanks Keeps

PS. If anyone has any suggestions on how to write it out any better... please help me refine it. :)

• Upvote 2

Interesting Question And A Productive Proposal Keeps...

I see how this is very relevant in weighing out the risk... lol I was one who was thinking "break even".

If several of us were to write emails it would be interesting to compare the responses.

Mine is going to read...

Dear ***** *****,

I would like to know what your intentions are in regard to buying back the IQD if by chance a re-denomination occurs in Iraq.

What would your policy be if that became the case. This is assuming they come out with a new currency and ISO code.

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You in Advance, Maggie

I'll let you know when I hear back... Thanks Keeps

PS. If anyone has any suggestions on how to write it out any better... please help me refine it. :)

I think that is perfect! Straight and to the point!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Keep, Keep, Keep don't you know that its easier to manipulate, harrass and otherwise weaken the uneducated in the way of the dinar. You Keep forgetting that this is what this forum stands for, to educate the newbie, or deepen the knowledge of one of the OG's in the details of the dinar.

Keep, Keep I confess I did miss ya, So few remain of your kind that are willing to go that extra mile towards contributing nothing at all to the betterment of others. Yet again I say that this site is to educate and then allow the individual to decide. I told ya that I would be back to box with you again should you rear your fowl version of brainwashing folks against the dinar. 

I would like to point out to everyone that Mr. Keepemwalkingfunny never said in this thread that folks should sell their dinar, he only said that folks should call or email the Dinar Dealerz and ask em what they would pay ya to buy back your dinar. That is fair enough a question as I have ever seen ... on the surface. Wait there's more. If he is as informed and educated about the dinar as he Keeps on telling everyone he is, he would know as I and everyone else besides he and his kind that the dealers would buy them back at a loss to YOU the seller. You could sell them on ebay also and maybe break even. The DinarH8TR ( I gave him that badge the last time he got off his meds) would know this if he researched things and passed on what he discovered in this forum (with links for proof) under this identity of his, verses one of his other identities.

You are no dummy Keep. So why if the majority of the people are educated about the dinar, why do you still squirt your spewge on those of us who still desire to change our lives via this potential opportunity. You may be right and everyone else wrong, but I don't think so. There may have been some other post on this site or another in which you claimed to have demonstrated your disbelief in being able to make a large profit off this opportunity and sold your dinar, but I don't think so. Greed feeds your type and if it does hit you would feast.

When Bumper64 calls you out that says it all for me. Since he is an administrator maybe he can limit you to one identity only on this site. Just so you cannot give yourself props under another identity. Keep you talk brave because this is all virtual to you. Back in my day it was always the cowards that talked the loudest. I guess if you actually sold your dinar that i won't be able to buy you a post RV/RD dinner cuz you won't be there. If this does RV/RD perhaps we can all take up a collection and buy you groceries so your family has something to eat. You know G thats how we roll.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To correct myself before Keep does I tried to edit in this but wasn't allowed:

Keep, Keep, Keep don't you know that its easier to manipulate, harrass and otherwise weaken the uneducated in the way of the dinar. You Keep forgetting that this is what this forum stands for, to educate the newbie, or deepen the knowledge of one of the OG's in the details of the dinar.

Keep, Keep I confess I did miss ya, So few remain of your kind that are willing to go that extra mile towards contributing nothing at all to the betterment of others. Yet again I say that this site is to educate and then allow the individual to decide. I told ya that I would be back to box with you again should you rear your fowl version of brainwashing folks against the dinar. 

I would like to point out to everyone that Mr. Keepemwalkingfunny never said in this thread that folks should sell their dinar, he only said that folks should call or email the Dinar Dealerz and ask em what they would pay ya to buy back when it RD's and if it lops. That is fair enough a question as I have ever seen ... on the surface. Wait there's more. If he is as informed and educated about the dinar as he Keeps on telling everyone he is, he would know as I and everyone else besides he and his kind that the dealers wouldn't be able to answer that question untill it RV/RD/lops and under whqat conditions of exchange (spread or whatnot) that the CBI puts out there. The DinarH8TR ( I gave him that badge last year when he got off his meds and was ranting and raving) would know this if he remembered the many articles about said subject on this site. Or if he actually researched things and passed on what he discovered in this forum (with links for proof) under this identity of his, verses one of his other identities.

You are no dummy Keep. So why if the majority of the people are educated about the dinar at this point in time, why do you still squirt your spewge on those of us who still desire to change our lives via this potential opportunity. You may be right and everyone else wrong, but I don't think so. There may have been some other post on this site or another in which you claimed to have demonstrated your disbelief in being able to make a large profit off this opportunity and sold your dinar, but I don't think so. Greed feeds your type, and if it does hit you would feast.

When Bumper64 calls you out that says it all for me. Since he is an administrator maybe he can limit you to one identity only on this site. Just so you cannot give yourself props under another identity. Is Maggie one of your alter egos? Keep you talk brave because this is all virtual to you. Back in my day it was always the cowards that talked the loudest. I guess if you actually sold your dinar :(  that I won't be able to buy you a post RV/RD dinner cuz you won't be there. If this does RV/RD perhaps we can all take up a collection and buy you groceries so your family has something to eat. You know G thats how we roll.

So did you sell all your dinar, or a portion of it, or not? Just curious. I don't really care. Me, I am in this till the end or 2025, I have no choice.

• Upvote 1

I think you missed the point of the thread entirely. Of course right now you can sell your dinar back at a loss. Thats common knowledge. What people fail to pursue is the process of trying to sell back your dinar if it does indeed lop. And to take it one step further, to get in writing from some dealers that if it does lop, they will still buy it back from you. I have heard somethings myself, and im writing a few emails, but I invite you to do the same and see if they even answer your question, or completely beat around the bush. It might open a few eyes and will probly create a lot of questions.....

BTW.....no need to buy me groceries, you will need that money more then me! You coukdnt afford to keep me fed anyway.....lol

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

When Mexico issued their new currency the old or three zero currency was just as valuable as the new peso. All currency exchangers had no problem accepting them for their current value.

If you're referring to the 1993 re-denomination the old peso was exchanged for the new peso at 1000:1 old for new.  It's the same as what the CBI is saying for the dinar.

• Upvote 3

This is a repeat of "Boomers" rant that he emailed some of the dealers and they told him that they would not buy back his dinars if it rd

Boomer said he would post the emails if we needed to prove it to us

Boomer posted them and he was lying

They never said that

So keep if your so sure why don't you just post yours for us to see

You just want us to do something stupid

I'm not going to be bothering anyone with hypotheticals

And your cheerleader Maggie can send that to them

And you can post the results

Or you already did and won't post the results

I believe its neither

I don't think you did or your going to do this

Your just copping boomers bull shi

Which was a total floppy lie

All the emails boomer got said was we would be glad to buy your dinars back right now they ignored the hypotheticals

Some people do business in reality not lopsters fantasys

They don't know the circumstances of the future of the dinar so they are not going to commit themselves to you keep

I'm sure if you contacted them you already know this

Your just stirring the crap you bring to dinar vets

No wonder your in lock up

So where does that say they won't buy them if it rds

Boomer tucked his head between his legs and boogied

He had no answers just bs like you

You go do it keep and post the results

I'm sure you won't

Ya good ole boomer

Made up a bunch of crap then couldn't defend it

Now keep follows the same exact bs tooth and nail

And Maggie wants to help

Ya that Maggie

Keep always calls that screen name to come and defend him

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If you're referring to the 1993 re-denomination the old peso was exchanged for the new peso at 1000:1 old for new.  It's the same as what the CBI is saying for the dinar.

What I'm saying is there was no problem exchanging either currency...I was there not some article. Is this not what Keep asked?

This is a repeat of "Boomers" rant that he emailed some of the dealers and they told him that they would not buy back his dinars if it rd

Boomer said he would post the emails if we needed to prove it to us

Boomer posted them and he was lying

They never said that

So keep if your so sure why don't you just post yours for us to see

You just want us to do something stupid

I'm not going to be bothering anyone with hypotheticals

And your cheerleader Maggie can send that to them

And you can post the results

Or you already did and won't post the results

I believe its neither

I don't think you did or your going to do this

Your just copping boomers bull shi

Which was a total floppy lie

All the emails boomer got said was we would be glad to buy your dinars back right now they ignored the hypotheticals

Some people do business in reality not lopsters fantasys

They don't know the circumstances of the future of the dinar so they are not going to commit themselves to you keep

I'm sure if you contacted them you already know this

Your just stirring the crap you bring to dinar vets

No wonder your in lock up

So where does that say they won't buy them if it rds

Boomer tucked his head between his legs and boogied

He had no answers just bs like you

You go do it keep and post the results

I'm sure you won't

Ya good ole boomer

Made up a bunch of crap then couldn't defend it

Now keep follows the same exact bs tooth and nail

And Maggie wants to help

Ya that Maggie

Keep always calls that screen name to come and defend him

All you do is babble and waste time. Guru swiss, are you gonna send them an email or.not? If not, stop your crying and move on. You have no other way to dispute info other then by claiming users are all the same person lol....you are weak minded for that. If a dealer will straight up commit to you by telling you they will exchange ur dinar if it revalues, but will straight up ignore and dance around a question about exchanging if it redenominates, that is sketchy. And thats what Im trying to get to the bottom about. To see if they will answer, or agree to buy bafk your dinar if it redenominates.

Stop being a troll down here and disrupting the thread......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

No disrespect intended to anyone but this is really a senseless thread. As a business owner I would find it rather humorous for someone to come to me with "what ifs" and expect me to commit one way or another. I will commit once I know exactly what I'm dealing with and not before. If a dealer will "commit" it would have to be on what is happening right now, and as we all know this can change at any moment...............so what is the point? "what ifs" is purely more speculation. This is a just a dreamland thread with no substance which is no different than the "rumor section".   JMO

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

All you do is babble and waste time. Guru swiss, are you gonna send them an email or.not? If not, stop your crying and move on. You have no other way to dispute info other then by claiming users are all the same person lol....you are weak minded for that. If a dealer will straight up commit to you by telling you they will exchange ur dinar if it revalues, but will straight up ignore and dance around a question about exchanging if it redenominates, that is sketchy. And thats what Im trying to get to the bottom about. To see if they will answer, or agree to buy bafk your dinar if it redenominates.

You do it

I'm not going to tell them a story and ask them what their gonna do

I thought you were told earlier about calling people names keep

Are you trying to get banned like your buddy's ?

Please, NO name calling from anyone!!!

See keepm

You were told

You just don't seem to want to listen

I guess like your friends you break the rules then get banned then tell everyone you got banned for telling the truth

Right

Isn't that how ya do it ?

It's your badge of honor to be banned

Yet theirs no honor if you lie to get it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wasnt gonna comment because clearly keep has an agenda but let me ask you keep who did you sell to? private seller? dealer? what incites a person that sold off 2 months ago to come on here to ask this hypothetical question? some say you have No motive i beg to differ. You see i have observed your posts since you have been throw in the lopster tank which clearly should have been done many months ago. You have become defiant and now this just sad to see you trolling on DINAR website that you clearly have no skin in the game any longer. If i didnt know any better id say you should get the noble peace prize for saving dinarians all over the world from their inexcusable mindless decisions they made buying iraqi dinar  To me if you sold off, you have your answer already that bumper clearly called you out on. 

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

No disrespect intended to anyone but this is really a senseless thread. As a business owner I would find it rather humorous for someone to come to me with "what ifs" and expect me to commit one way or another. I will commit once I know exactly what I'm dealing with and not before. If a dealer will "commit" it would have to be on what is happening right now, and as we all know this can change at any moment...............so what is the point? "what ifs" is purely more speculation. This is a just a dreamland thread with no substance which is no different than the "rumor section". JMO

How is it senseless? Most banks have stopped dealing with dinar so if you have no route to sell back with the dealers, wouldnt you wanna know so you could have a game plan together? And not wait till it happens and then not know what to do?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So boomer made some things up so you want to see for yourself if the dealers will buy back our dinars since you don't have any

So instead of calling the dealers or emailing them yourself

You go to a dinar chat site and tell other people to find out for you

Why?

Why don't you just write them an email if you want to see

Your trying to get to the bottom of it

That's a laugh

What for

Ya planning on buying your dinar back ?

Nah your here to stir things up that have absolutly nothing to do with you

Try getting a job keep that will keep you busy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Central banks deal with each other every day

I don't think banks have a problem with foriegn currency exchanges

It's not like the Iraqi dinar never leaves Iraq

Ask citi group they will tell you they been dealing in Iraqi dinar since 2006

Maybe not to the general public but to selected customers

They have said this themselves

No disrespect intended to anyone but this is really a senseless thread. As a business owner I would find it rather humorous for someone to come to me with "what ifs" and expect me to commit one way or another. I will commit once I know exactly what I'm dealing with and not before. If a dealer will "commit" it would have to be on what is happening right now, and as we all know this can change at any moment...............so what is the point? "what ifs" is purely more speculation. This is a just a dreamland thread with no substance which is no different than the "rumor section". JMO

How is it senseless? Most banks have stopped dealing with dinar so if you have no route to sell back with the dealers, wouldnt you wanna know so you could have a game plan together? And not wait till it happens and then not know what to do?

They will tell you all day long if it revalues they will exchange your dinar. They have no problem committing to you for that, so they should have no problem committing to you that they will buy back if it redenominates correct?

If this thread was about where to exchange for an rv it would be perfectly fine right? But its only nonsense cause its about where to exchange if they RD.....

So boomer made some things up so you want to see for yourself if the dealers will buy back our dinars since you don't have any

So instead of calling the dealers or emailing them yourself

You go to a dinar chat site and tell other people to find out for you

Why?

Why don't you just write them an email if you want to see

Your trying to get to the bottom of it

That's a laugh

What for

Ya planning on buying your dinar back ?

Nah your here to stir things up that have absolutly nothing to do with you

Try getting a job keep that will keep you busy

You really that upset swiss cheese? Lol.....you are getting quite defensive about something you are saying is not a problem. Instead of rambling, do your part to contribute......debunk what your thinking im saying is gonna happen.....

wasnt gonna comment because clearly keep has an agenda but let me ask you keep who did you sell to? private seller? dealer? what incites a person that sold off 2 months ago to come on here to ask this hypothetical question? some say you have No motive i beg to differ. You see i have observed your posts since you have been throw in the lopster tank which clearly should have been done many months ago. You have become defiant and now this just sad to see you trolling on DINAR website õthat you clearly have no skin in the game any longer. If i didnt know any better id say you should get the noble peace prize for saving dinarians all over the world from their inexcusable mindless decisions they made buying iraqi dinar To me if you sold off, you have your answer already that bumper clearly called you out on.

You came down here, noone forced you.....dont like reality, dont read it.....I think I hear your daddy frank calling you anyways.....better get back home, im sure he has some more bs for you to pump for him!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1