Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News …Baghdad, Erbil reach agreement over exporting oil, endorsing Budget

ckriebs

True it's going to followed by another article tomorrow that has the phrase " In the coming days!"

Before you get excited wait a few hours for the 180 degree articles come out and shoot this down...................

True it's going to followed by another article tomorrow that has the phrase " In the coming days!"
  • Upvote 1

I completely agree with rsskelton here. Well said...or not:)

Lol. Thanks! I was attempting to post articles I found later in the day from alsabaah.iq that stated that the reports of an agreement being reached were false, but unfortunately I can no longer get the links to work. Perhaps someone else can get it. Sorry folks.

Bdream posted one of them....

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/174371-tripartite-commission-did-not-reach-agreement-on-budget/

Edited by rsskelton
  • Upvote 1

Great article I pray its for real, and that there will be no last minute delay for any excuse.

Baghdad, Erbil reach agreement over exporting oil, endorsing Budget

Posted by Iraq News Journal on Mar 19, 2014 | Leave a Comment

Baghdad (AIN) –The Central Government and Kurdistan Region have reached a compromise over exporting the oil and endorsing the Budget. An informed source stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) “KR agreed upon exporting its oil thought SOMO Oil Company where the official announcement of the agreement will be within two days.”  “The two sides agreed upon endorsing the General Budget next week after settling the disputes over it,” the source concluded. /End/

Posted a couple days ago

March 18, 2014

Baghdad (AIN) - The Central Government and Kurdistan Region have reached a compromise over exporting the oil and endorsing the Budget.

An informed source stated to all Iraq News Agency (AIN) "KR agreed upon exporting its oil thought SOMO Oil Company where the Official announcement of the agreement will be within two days."

"the two sides agreed upon endorsing the General Budget next week after settling the disputes over it." the source concluded.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/174337-breaking-news-…baghdad-erbil-reach-agreement-over-exporting-oil-endorsing-budget/#ixzz2wURVtxR2

Now they had closed out media yesterday

Who knows

Someone in Iraq just copied the day before a story and changed the date

• Upvote 1

very  nice  if  they  could   get   the  budget  finished ....    but  wasn`t it  like 2 or 3  years ago  they had  a media blackout ?  I forgot  what  that  was all about , .....  surely it  wasn`t  for  the  dinar  to go up  too 1168   from   28oo   :shrug:

• Upvote 1

I hope it's done my head has fallen off !!! Gotta go find it so I can get to the bank SOON. Never thought I would hate the word SOON, but I do.

Yup....that word has been added to the list of nasty four letter words...you know.....those words that used to warrant a mouth washin' with soap!!!! Lol. ;o)

sorry to pop you bubbles but this is just an agreement for pumping oil & where the money goes. it has nothing to do with the dinar gaining value.

Isn't that exactly the point? Opening these doors means opening exports of their bread and butter (oil). This will hopefully show that it has stabilized the economy to bring confidence and to increase the value of the dinar. They would have to do something with their dinar value in order to build their economy.

• Upvote 2