Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

quite a few smart people here--hoping to get rich :

it actually makes sense to me--buying the dinar at a rock bottom price ;

and Iraq's mineral wealth :

but, why live on dinar websites all day long--year after year ????

I just visit a bit to see if the RV has hit--then move on

Okay thank you, many of us are here to learn from each other, bounce different ideas about news and laws passed with each other, and most importantly though many times we disagree on politics, interpretations, and other things we are friends in a big dinar family. So if you decide to grace us again with your presence then welcome to the family. If not then good luck.

• Upvote 3

Actually, in my past I would have agreed with you. However, when I first bought dinar

I found DV and quickly became a regular poster. And that has greatly changed me.

In the beginning I would say whatever I had to say, with no regard for others feelings.

I have even run some people away because of my rudeness and for that I'm deeply

sorry. But because of the wonderful people who took time to educate me I now know

how to carry on a conversation with everyone and not be offensive. Just today Maggie

and I were debating and we both have very strong beliefs, yet in the end we both

respected each other's point of view. Just three years ago I couldn't have done that.

I work 60 to 70 hours a week, but my favorite pastime event is sharing with all my

friends here. They have helped me to be a better person. And now I'd like to give a

special thanks to my friend Bumper, without whom I probably wouldn't still be here.

To you my friend I owe the biggest debt. I pray that Adam truly knows how invaluable

you are.

So you asked a very good question, and I can say that if I were Adam Montana and I

knew that something I created helped just one person to be better I would thank God

for using me. And I know that there are many others here who can tell similar stories.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Actually, in my past I would have agreed with you. However, when I first bought dinar

I found DV and quickly became a regular poster. And that has greatly changed me.

In the beginning I would say whatever I had to say, with no regard for others feelings.

sorry. But because of the wonderful people who took time to educate me I now know

how to carry on a conversation with everyone and not be offensive. Just today Maggie

and I were debating and we both have very strong beliefs, yet in the end we both

respected each other's point of view. Just three years ago I couldn't have done that.

I work 60 to 70 hours a week, but my favorite pastime event is sharing with all my

friends here. They have helped me to be a better person. And now I'd like to give a

special thanks to my friend Bumper, without whom I probably wouldn't still be here.

To you my friend I owe the biggest debt. I pray that Adam truly knows how invaluable

you are.

So you asked a very good question, and I can say that if I were Adam Montana and I

knew that something I created helped just one person to be better I would thank God

for using me. And I know that there are many others here who can tell similar stories.

Thank You LGD I appreciate your heartfelt comments.

Honestly when I first came here I could not express my views in a productive way either.

Yes... I can say that this site has stretched and grown me.

Most of all I have learned so much from others on this site that I can never begin to thank everyone who has been my teacher.

Much Love, Maggie

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 4

LGD, WE ARE FAMILY. I GIVE THANKS TOO EVERY ONE HERE ON DV. EVERY ONE HERE ASK'S ABOUT ME WHEN I'M GONE FOR A LITTLE WHILE. WHEN THE RIDE IS OVER. I HOPE WE ALL CAN GET TO MEET SOME WHERE FOR TWO ARE THREE DAYS. I;LL BE HAPPY TO MEET THE CLOWN.

• Upvote 5

LGD, WE ARE FAMILY. I GIVE THANKS TOO EVERY ONE HERE ON DV. EVERY ONE HERE ASK'S ABOUT ME WHEN I'M GONE FOR A LITTLE WHILE. WHEN THE RIDE IS OVER. I HOPE WE ALL CAN GET TO MEET SOME WHERE FOR TWO ARE THREE DAYS. I;LL BE HAPPY TO MEET THE CLOWN.

Sandfly, brother you touch my heart. To get such flowers from you. I'm deeply thankful.

And I too look forward to having a few drinks with our clown. What a day that will be.

Thank You LGD I appreciate your heartfelt comments.Honestly when I first came here I could not express my views in a productive way either.Yes... I can say that this site has stretched and grown me.Most of all I have learned so much from others on this site that I can never begin to thank everyone who has been my teacher.Much Love, Maggie

Much love to ya sister.

• Upvote 2

Sandfly, brother you touch my heart. To get such flowers from you. I'm deeply thankful.

And I too look forward to having a few drinks with our clown. What a day that will be.

Much love to ya sister.

Thank You My Brother. :)

I had to pause on that... a little bit.

I Try... You Try... We Just Might Meet At A Very Lovely Place,,,

Drink with our clownie?  I would be in paridise. :)

OK, maybe my initial response was a little condescending and if Sandfly can put a whole sentence together for you, (awesome job, Sandy) I guess a better explanation than I gave you might be warranted.

Firstly, your assumption that we are all just a bunch of get-rich-quick wannabees is incorrect and may stem from a myopic view that we are all just sitting here, chomping at the bit as to when this RV is going to take place.

Sure, we are all (including you) wanting this to happen in the shortest timeframe possible with the biggest return available, but I doubt very much that more than a few are really holding our breath in expectation of a Christmas-like event every time the likes of Okie or Tony speak.

This event is MUCH bigger than just the revalue of the Dinar. It is a Global Event that affects EVERY currency on the planet. Make no mistake that this event IS a WAR caused by an elite group of bankers and the outcome WILL have no choice but to impact you directly in the very near future.

If you doubt what I am saying, just reach in your wallet, grab a twenty and ask yourself a couple of questions:

Is what I am holding, really money?

Who actually owns this note in my hand?

Also, WHY, since 1913, has the Dollar lost 97% of its value and why, in 1910 did a man (on average) make about $1,500 a year which would be the equivalent neighborhood of $130,000 in today’s (alleged) value?

So WHY are we here? Are you kidding? You could not have written a better screenplay with all of the twists, turns, drama and intrigue, how can you NOT want to watch something like this event unfold?

So, WHY don’t we get off our butts and DO something about this injustice? Easier said than done and I’m sure if it was as simple as a handful of pissed-off white guys grabbing their AK’s and dispatching a few high-level criminals, it would have already been done by now.

It’s as if we are all riding on an uncontrolled Rollercoaster ride through Fiat Currency Hell. Most of the participants are asleep while quite a few are holding on for dear life with their eyes shut and screaming up a storm.

Then there’s people like us here at DV who have our eyes open, watching every horrific scene of this event take place, trying to be one of the first to spot the opening glow of light at the end of the tunnel that will lead us out of this Hell to a better place on the other side and hoping with all of our might that the coaster we are on doesn’t jump the track and leave us in a desolate world that we would rather not inhabit.

So is this just about the RV of the Dinar? For some people, yes but for a lot of us there is a LOT more going on that we would rather not miss out on and many days if you even blink you will miss out on some fascinating facet of this gigantic play unfolding before us.

Enjoy the ride!

• Upvote 2

I can feel the integrity in so many of the replies above and I thank you all for them. I'm only a year+ newbie, but I learn from and feel the goodness of many of the core contributors to this site. Yes, its about the money... but its also about brotherhood and sistergood and wanting to serve, support and do what we can to create a little more heaven on earth. That's how I'm reading it. Grateful for your passionate and compassionate hearts and contributions.

• Upvote 2

I can feel the integrity in so many of the replies above and I thank you all for them. I'm only a year+ newbie, but I learn from and feel the goodness of many of the core contributors to this site. Yes, its about the money... but its also about brotherhood and sistergood and wanting to serve, support and do what we can to create a little more heaven on earth. That's how I'm reading it. Grateful for your passionate and compassionate hearts and contributions.

Welcome aboard my friend.

Maybe all of us or some of us came here to get rich initially, but in the meantime we have made friends & acquaintances without even meeting them!  

So indeed we are all just a little bit richer today than the first day we we're here!   :backflip:

For that I am eternally grateful for this opportunity to make new friends that I one day hope to meet!

WHEN THIS THING POPS, it will make me smile but kind of sad too that this correspondence will go way more than likely!  But I feel fortunate to have been here with (Ya'all!!! (That's for granny!)   :)

• Upvote 2

you are.

Great stuff LGD!

You haven't run me off...

SURE WE ALL WONT THE BEST OUT OF THIS, BUT WE ALL KNOW IT'S A 50-50 CHANCE. WHAT EVERY BODY HERE DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT WAR. WHY IT REALY HAPPEN.SO WITH THAT, LET'S JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST.

would like to hear more from you on why you feel the war happened...

OK, maybe my initial response was a little condescending and if Sandfly can put a whole sentence together for you, (awesome job, Sandy) I guess a better explanation than I gave you might be warranted.

Firstly, your assumption that we are all just a bunch of get-rich-quick wannabees is incorrect and may stem from a myopic view that we are all just sitting here, chomping at the bit as to when this RV is going to take place.

Sure, we are all (including you) wanting this to happen in the shortest timeframe possible with the biggest return available, but I doubt very much that more than a few are really holding our breath in expectation of a Christmas-like event every time the likes of Okie or Tony speak.

This event is MUCH bigger than just the revalue of the Dinar. It is a Global Event that affects EVERY currency on the planet. Make no mistake that this event IS a WAR caused by an elite group of bankers and the outcome WILL have no choice but to impact you directly in the very near future.

If you doubt what I am saying, just reach in your wallet, grab a twenty and ask yourself a couple of questions:

Is what I am holding, really money?

Who actually owns this note in my hand?

Also, WHY, since 1913, has the Dollar lost 97% of its value and why, in 1910 did a man (on average) make about $1,500 a year which would be the equivalent neighborhood of $130,000 in today’s (alleged) value?

So WHY are we here? Are you kidding? You could not have written a better screenplay with all of the twists, turns, drama and intrigue, how can you NOT want to watch something like this event unfold?

So, WHY don’t we get off our butts and DO something about this injustice? Easier said than done and I’m sure if it was as simple as a handful of pissed-off white guys grabbing their AK’s and dispatching a few high-level criminals, it would have already been done by now.

It’s as if we are all riding on an uncontrolled Rollercoaster ride through Fiat Currency Hell. Most of the participants are asleep while quite a few are holding on for dear life with their eyes shut and screaming up a storm.

Then there’s people like us here at DV who have our eyes open, watching every horrific scene of this event take place, trying to be one of the first to spot the opening glow of light at the end of the tunnel that will lead us out of this Hell to a better place on the other side and hoping with all of our might that the coaster we are on doesn’t jump the track and leave us in a desolate world that we would rather not inhabit.

So is this just about the RV of the Dinar? For some people, yes but for a lot of us there is a LOT more going on that we would rather not miss out on and many days if you even blink you will miss out on some fascinating facet of this gigantic play unfolding before us.

Enjoy the ride!

great post

• Upvote 1

I like being here and I've learnt ( and keep learning) a lot....And have met great People.

But of course it's a free world and everybody can act as they please. One can decide to spend 1 hr a week/month/year  here, or 2, or 10, or 100, or 1,000. It's all good. No obligations whatsoever.

And I personally feel it should be nobody else's concern  the number of hours one spends here.JMHO.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1