Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they talking about removing 35 trillion in dinar out of circulation ?

dontlop

The Kurds made nothing. They had continued using the Dinar at the old rate the whole time. The day after Bremmer's decision, a loaf of bread in the Kurdish region cost exactly what a loaf of bread cost the day before his decision. I don't know why that is so hard for you to understand, dontlop.

It's what you can't seem to grasp about the dinar. It doesn't matter within Iraq whether they lop or RV. Everything will adjust. A loaf of bread will cost the same the day after as the day before.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

Fib explain to me how a 4% differential between the official rate and the market rate means its in the shitter

Explain to me how a country can tell its citizens that their currency is going to undergo a massive rv and the market rate can just sit there 4ish percent lower than the official rate.

Would never happen... The demand would be out of this world. Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue?

Start using your brain a little... Most of this stuff is just common sense.

You might get some of the lemmings above to buy your stories, but you ain't fooling us down here in the tank.

Thanks for all the laughs you bring both here and the other place you post. You're a riot.

• Upvote 1

That's keeps cheerleading banner

How many millions did the Kurds make off the rv

That's about as far as he can get in that arguement

He doesn't realize the Swiss dinar wasn't backed by one penny more than the saddam dinar till bremmer ordered the Swiss dinar be given 150 times the reserves at the cbi

He thinks nothing changed at the cbi

All I was ever talking about was the official rate of exchange at the cbi

It's the lopsters conversation about the market rate not changing

They don't understand what the market rate is

The dinar rate is 1166

But if you don't get paid in dinar you may have to exchange dinar from a currency dealer and they charge for their services

The banks may charge also

They charge a 10% exchange fee all together from the banks to the dealers

But if your getting paid in dinar your not paying that 10 % exchange fee

If it's even that

12 dinars per penny

54 dinars per transaction

About 5 cents per dollar trans action

At 1220

So your talking 5 %

But the actual rate is 1166

Market rate

Lol

Duh the Kurds didn't make millions

No but they made 150 times what everyone else made on the saddam notes

Which were no stronger at the cbi than the Swiss dinar were

He has no clue

The facts are on my side.....and the credibility......what do you have? Oh yea, dinar that you think is gonna rise in value....enough said.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Kurds made nothing. They had continued using the Dinar at the old rate the whole time. The day after Bremmer's decision, a loaf of bread in the Kurdish region cost exactly what a loaf of bread cost the day before his decision. I don't know why that is so hard for you to understand, dontlop. It's what you can't seem to grasp about the dinar. It doesn't matter within Iraq whether they lop or RV. Everything will adjust. A loaf of bread will cost the same the day after as the day before.

That doesn't matter what a loaf of bread costs

At the cbi the actual value of the dinar is set by the reserves that back it

It is pegged

It doesn't float

After bremmer set a new rate at the cbi a new amount of reserves would have to be put into the cbi to officially support the 150 times increase from when it was backed equally

Are you saying they never increased the amount of reserves for each Swiss dinar

That they just backed it up with nothing backing it but the same rate the saddam dinar was backed at

What is it that you say I don't understand ?

The Swiss dinar and the saddam dinars were backed by an equal amount of dollars at the cbi till bremmer increased them for the Swiss dinar only at 150 times the amount the saddam dinar was backed at

And you say what ?

That the value never changed because of the market rate ?

The Kuwait dinar sure did change because of the backing from the govt

The market rate was 5 cents

Then the govt backed it with foriegn reserves and gold at $3.45 then the market rate when upped up equal to it

But now those Swiss dinar that were worth the same official exchange rate are now getting 150,000 per million

When the saddam dinars only get 1000 per million

But you say nope nothing changed

Because a loaf of bread costs the same ?

Talking to people who lie and say they could of always walked into the cbi and got 150 times the IQD rate for Swiss dinars before bremmer revalued them on 2003

You guys lost the argument intellectually

Now you can go on arguing forever like a bunch of idiots saying the rate was always 150 times higher for the Swiss dinar at the cbi

But your gonna have to do that with out getting a nod from me

I know better

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And I challenge anyone to show me those rates prior to the rv in 2003 from the cbi

Not from some lop guru story about some ungoverned gang of misfits

There is such a thing called monetary policy and the central bank is responsible for setting up monetary policy and an official exchange rate for the country's currency

And they did that for the IQD

Now like I've said before if one of you geniuses can show me two different official exchange rates for the IQD from the central bank of Iraq

They are who issued the IQD

Not some Kurd

The central bank

Show me the two different change rates for the IQD and I'll happily say you are right

But if you could of you would of done it long ago

You turn to ridicule instead of facts

You lose tuff guy

• Upvote 1

your talking to people who dont know the difference between a rd and a rv

I know.....you cant argue with history....its black and white. Its like saying the war in Iraq never happened and explaining to everyone why it didnt. He can blabber all he wants but it doesnt change what really happened

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I know.....you cant argue with history....its black and white. Its like saying the war in Iraq never happened and explaining to everyone why it didnt. He can blabber all he wants but it doesnt change what really happened

Your the one locked up

Ya can't read with understanding or you would not be locked up in the lopster bin

• Upvote 1

Explain to me how a country can tell its citizens that their currency is going to undergo a massive rv and the market rate can just sit there 4ish percent lower than the official rate.Would never happen... The demand would be out of this world. Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue?Start using your brain a little... Most of this stuff is just common sense.You might get some of the lemmings above to buy your stories, but you ain't fooling us down here in the tank.Thanks for all the laughs you bring both here and the other place you post. You're a riot.

most business in the know are investing in the dinar. Your sort are hear to lie and deceive people into selling their dinars. I was very much a lopster character in the past because of people like Dinarck and keepem. Something true happened and I realised I was being duped. I will continue to buy dinars while hundreds of people sell because of your propaganda.

Iraq is preparing their people by telling them the dinar will have value added to the dinar. They are not telling them how

No one will see any changes to the IQD till after the elections in April - that gives the lopsters plenty of time to get people to sell up with their anti dinar propaganda. I will be doing the opposite

• Upvote 1

hahah. understanding things gets you put the lopster tank. anybody who doubts the big rv, is in the lopster tank.

who was talking to you

Are you keepm

And I challenge anyone to show me those rates prior to the rv in 2003 from the cbiNot from some lop guru story about some ungoverned gang of misfitsThere is such a thing called monetary policy and the central bank is responsible for setting up monetary policy and an official exchange rate for the country's currencyAnd they did that for the IQDNow like I've said before if one of you geniuses can show me two different official exchange rates for the IQD from the central bank of IraqThey are who issued the IQDNot some KurdThe central bankShow me the two different change rates for the IQD and I'll happily say you are rightBut if you could of you would of done it long agoYou turn to ridicule instead of factsYou lose tuff guy

bump
  • Upvote 1

Your the one locked up

Ya can't read with understanding or you would not be locked up in the lopster bin

Weird cause the only ones that get restricted from posting are the ones who see this for what it really is....a joke....a huge ponzi scheme that the only ones making money are the dealers and website owners.....

And you dont want any truth spreading around in the forums....its bad for business....

Dont you have some rumors to catch up on? Dont you need to know the new and improved way of Iraq financing and backing the RV? I heard they were gonna sell sand to the beaches of Florida. ....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Weird cause the only ones that get restricted from posting are the ones who see this for what it really is....a joke....a huge ponzi scheme that the only ones making money are the dealers and website owners.....

And you dont want any truth spreading around in the forums....its bad for business....

Dont you have some rumors to catch up on? Dont you need to know the new and improved way of Iraq financing and backing the RV? I heard they were gonna sell sand to the beaches of Florida. ....

Whats really funny is people reading dinar daddys prediction think they will use discounted oil to pay for rv.....something they rely on to pay the budget....lol

• Downvote 1

dinarbeliever "No one will see any changes to the IQD till after the elections in April..."

And when the RV doesn't happen after the election, then what? Wait another year for another budget that supposedly has the RV in it? It as been "after the election" or "in the new budget" for years, according to the gurus. How many years before you begin to doubt the predictions?

Be honest with yourself. Is there ANY source you would believe if they told you it wasn't going to RV? Would you even believe the GOI?

dinarbeliever, if you will believe no one who tells you it will not RV, you are not an investor, you are a member of a cult.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

That doesn't matter what a loaf of bread costsAt the cbi the actual value of the dinar is set by the reserves that back itIt is peggedIt doesn't floatAfter bremmer set a new rate at the cbi a new amount of reserves would have to be put into the cbi to officially support the 150 times increase from when it was backed equallyAre you saying they never increased the amount of reserves for each Swiss dinarThat they just backed it up with nothing backing it but the same rate the saddam dinar was backed atWhat is it that you say I don't understand ?The Swiss dinar and the saddam dinars were backed by an equal amount of dollars at the cbi till bremmer increased them for the Swiss dinar only at 150 times the amount the saddam dinar was backed atAnd you say what ?That the value never changed because of the market rate ?The Kuwait dinar sure did change because of the backing from the govtThe market rate was 5 centsThen the govt backed it with foriegn reserves and gold at $3.45 then the market rate when upped up equal to itBut now those Swiss dinar that were worth the same official exchange rate are now getting 150,000 per millionWhen the saddam dinars only get 1000 per millionBut you say nope nothing changedBecause a loaf of bread costs the same ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Weird cause the only ones that get restricted from posting are the ones who see this for what it really is....a joke....a huge ponzi scheme that the only ones making money are the dealers and website owners.....And you dont want any truth spreading around in the forums....its bad for business....Dont you have some rumors to catch up on? Dont you need to know the new and improved way of Iraq financing and backing the RV? I heard they were gonna sell sand to the beaches of Florida. ....

As poor keep

Stuck here and no one to complain about but me

Every one of you locked down in this lopster bin gave me a hard time since I got here

You acted like you owned the web site

Telling people what they can and cannot say about the Iraq dinar speculation

You ran off members

People became scared to post because of the attacks tha came from you

Especially you keep

Sandstorm got out of hand too

But if someone questions your bs

Then its on

Relentless attacks

I took on the challenge. To get you to follow me around so you didn't bother anyone else

Yep you took the bait and walked right into the trap

Now you can't get out

And I guess its because your so smart

Now when you talk about the owner of web sites that you frequent you should be respectful

And if you don't like it here

Leave

No one is forcing you to log in and harass the members here

I haven't seen anything else but harassment from you keep or sandstorm since you got locked up

Well good luck making friends in the tank

I see ya can't stand each other either ya don't chat with one another very often it gets old talking about the same thing over and over to the same screen names

You should swap phone numbers with each other and just call each other on the phone and explain this to each other over and over

Your the only honest ones here right ?

Trust each other give them your names and numbers and go on vacation together

Heck just use your real names you got nothing to hide

• Upvote 3

Now that your all in one place I see ya still can't produce anything that shows two different exchange rates for the IQD before bremmer revalued the Swiss dinar officially and added the reserves to the cbi to back the new rate for the Swiss dinar but only for the exchange period where the Swiss part of the IQD was set apart at 150 times higher exchange rate than the rest of the IQD

All together

You can't produce nothing but a market rate exaggeration about how no one made any money

But the backing of those dinars is real and they were backed at 150 times more

The money is at the cbi right now in the reserves

But you say

Hey no one got rich

Who cares

And you don't know that to be the truth either

You don't know everyone in Iraq

But you make blanket statements about everybody

Nobody

Everyone this

Everyone that

I say prove the official exchange rate at the central bank of Iraq was always 150 times higher for the Swiss IQD than it was for the saddam IQD

But you can't

Because it wasn't

But it was on October 15, 2003

After bremmer by decree ordered it

The dollars came from frozen assets to back the new dinar

Everything had an exchange rate that was tied to the dollar

***///  ... we accidently stumbled into this thread, slipped and fell into a cloudy tank, now we're covered in testosterone and need a shower.... :mellow:........... :lol: !  fight on, crustaceans !  :tiphat:

Uh

crusty bunch of jibber jabbers

• Upvote 2

Lol its a joke

I could solve this in seconds but I want the lopsters to do it since they are so smart

But they can't

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ya ya ya yahhhh CHEW!!!!!!!

I'll let them chew on that for awhile

• Upvote 2

As poor keep

Stuck here and no one to complain about but me

Every one of you locked down in this lopster bin gave me a hard time since I got here

You acted like you owned the web site

Telling people what they can and cannot say about the Iraq dinar speculation

You ran off members

People became scared to post because of the attacks tha came from you

Especially you keep

Sandstorm got out of hand too

But if someone questions your bs

Then its on

Relentless attacks

I took on the challenge. To get you to follow me around so you didn't bother anyone else

Yep you took the bait and walked right into the trap

Now you can't get out

And I guess its because your so smart

Now when you talk about the owner of web sites that you frequent you should be respectful

And if you don't like it here

Leave

No one is forcing you to log in and harass the members here

I haven't seen anything else but harassment from you keep or sandstorm since you got locked up

Well good luck making friends in the tank

I see ya can't stand each other either ya don't chat with one another very often it gets old talking about the same thing over and over to the same screen names

You should swap phone numbers with each other and just call each other on the phone and explain this to each other over and over

Your the only honest ones here right ?

Trust each other give them your names and numbers and go on vacation together

Heck just use your real names you got nothing to hide

Hahaha if you consider people calling you out on your BS that you make up harrassment, you really should stay in the childrens section and let the adults have LEGITIMATE discussions here.....

No one forces you to post your fairy tale comments here. You choose to.....so either grow a pair and accept the fact that we will tear apart your nonsensical forum facts, or stay on the playground in the rumor section......

You can rewrite history in other sections of this forum and people will believe you, but it doesnt work here....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2