Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they talking about removing 35 trillion in dinar out of circulation ?

dontlop

Your doting the question for months now shows me you are the one pushing a scam sandstorm

Now again you answer for keep

You all should be banned from this site especially you sandstorm and keep

your attacks should have you banned. your flat out lying on subjects, should make this site, instantly correct or remove you. your documented lies, are some of why the world call this a scam. you perpetuate and move all the lies. this site should cover its "a", your a liability
  • Downvote 2

This question is for keep , sandstorm , dinark , rvpleasetodsy

Fib, boomer

All of you

I know you can't answer it because it proves you wrong but here's your question

Could they go to the cbi before October 15 2003 and get 150 times the IQD official exchange rate for the Iraqi Swiss dinar ?

we are at a point where this thread should be locked, because you are at point of just lying. the overwhelming historic facts make you a liar. unfortunately, there is no other word to describe your pertetual attempt to lie. when you tell keep, your doing it for the site, youve now added motive

Sandstorm cannot answer the question

He's out

He has no credibility

I think the rest of them will pretend they don't see the question

youve completely left the rhelm of it being considered your opinion. your pushing a lie

Its simple sandstorm

You answer the question.

• Upvote 1

the way you attack all valid, historical facts, anytime they are presnted, on any info thats true but negative to this site, is quite the track record

funny thing is you have attached your push to this site. and somehow you still think you havent. funny

my advice, stay in the rhelm of your opinion. youll avoid that issue altogether

All I was trying to do is get the lopsters to stop misleading people when they say there has never been a rv like this before

And you sandstorm and keep and rvpleasetoday

And many other screen names of yours started ridiculing me calling me names

Lying about me

Just so you can continue to lie

Just answer one simple question sandstorm

Don't doge it

Its a yes or no question

Could they go to the cbi before October 15 2003 and get 150 times the IQD official exchange rate for the Iraqi Swiss dinar ?

I saw his screen name disappear as usual

He will not answer that

Neither will any of the lopsters

They have called me names saying I'm lying

Misleading

Saying I'm dumb

I can't read

You name it for years

But they cannot answer the one simple question I asked them because it would prove they are the liars and they are the ones who can't read and everything they have said about me is exactly what they are

Sandstorm which one of the lopsters are you- I think networth, Dinarck, Brian Simpson - you are one of these guys I'm 100% sure of it

Well keep brought shame on himself again this morning so he came back as sandstorm and sandstorm was lit up

He flipped out because he too has no answer to the simple question I've asked them for a year now

And a dozen times in the past few days

They all run away for the question

maybe add to that, you are doing it on a site that promotes IQD. coincidence?

show me the scam by answering the question sandstorm

and how did we find that out! oh thats right, i told the honest truth. maybe add to your full court press defense against all rede nomination facts and continually making fraudenlent claims about massive rv's? coincidence

you have had a long innings on this site I'm sure rob Saunders will be proud - he continues to send his troops to this site

Sandstorm ?

You pretending like you have everytime you see this that you don't see it ?

not one currency expert, financial analyist, economics professor on the planet would agree with you.but theirs one person, dontlop not stating opinions, but pushing a fraud

you act like theres a question to be answered! this rd happened, all the evidence and answers are out there in the world.

Edited by sandstorm

Adding a few more screen names I see

Well I can now fully understand why you think the dinar you hold will RV......you really suffer from adult illiteracy and a severe lack of basic comprehension skills. Were you kicked out of school for failing toomany grades?? Or did you just drop out because it was too hard for you?I said nothing even close to agreeing that the swiss dinar RVd......quite the opposite...this is exactly why your a joke. You dont understand anything that you read....stop trying to change history.....

This is what he thinks of you if you think the dinar will rv

Why is he here ?

dontlop, your flat out liar. i hope your go down with the scam your pushing.you couldnt pass the 6th grade. your calling a rd a rv. your flat out liar. end of storywrong!!!trillion percent rv?? hahahhah. your a liar.a trillion percent rv, that no one made any money on. look at this liar trying to say so.i use liar, only because its factual he is absolutely wrong.these are the type of con men you need to be worried about

Then came the name sandstorm after keep embarrassed himself

This was sandstorms first post to me today

Answer the question sandstorm