Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they talking about removing 35 trillion in dinar out of circulation ?

dontlop

It wasn't me that said they were deleting zeros and adding lower denominations and they would all be withdrawn by the end of 2010

And it wasn't me who made excuses after it never happened

And it wasn't me who said they would do it in 2011 and made excuses why they didn't

And it wasn't me who said they would replace the currency on 2012 and they never did it

It wasn't okie

It was the cbi

When like says something and it doesn't come true

He's labeled a liar

When the cbi does the same thing as okie

The lopsters make excuses or except the. Excuses from the cbi

To me there's no differance I don't trust the cbi any more than I trust okie

But hey if you trust those crooked bass turds that's your prerogative

Just like its everyone's prerogative to believe what they want

But lopsters got to. Be restrained because they are mad if someone believes differently than they do

Ah ha ba ha ba ba ba ba Lou eeee

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It wasn't me that said they were deleting zeros and adding lower denominations and they would all be withdrawn by the end of 2010

And it wasn't me who made excuses after it never happened

And it wasn't me who said they would do it in 2011 and made excuses why they didn't

And it wasn't me who said they would replace the currency on 2012 and they never did it

It wasn't okie

It was the cbi

When like says something and it doesn't come true

He's labeled a liar

When the cbi does the same thing as okie

The lopsters make excuses or except the. Excuses from the cbi

To me there's no differance I don't trust the cbi any more than I trust okie

But hey if you trust those crooked bass turds that's your prerogative

Just like its everyone's prerogative to believe what they want

But lopsters got to. Be restrained because they are mad if someone believes differently than they do

Ah ha ba ha ba ba ba ba Lou eeee

your under some premise, they have something to hide! they dont

massive rv are impossible, centrals know this.

if you think their is a central bank anywhere in the world, coming up with a massive rv scenario, then you know absolutely nothing about central banks.

everything the cbi has said about the restructuring is about a neutral rd. every economists and every central bank on the planet has seen the same cbis statements, and not one "poof" from them about it being a profit. the cbi uses examples of five or six other neutral rds.

you cant fix stupid

forget the facts, forget all audited financial statistics, forget the thousand of neutral rd articles, and stick to the guru pitch that brought you into the dinar. thats brilliant plan

if your going to ignore everything, then you deserve the agony

everybody upstairs thinks the only way iraq integrates back into the world market, is if they rv! lol

yeah, thats something theyd be doing regardless of their currency. but in a world where everythings about a massive rv, what did you expect

Well get after it sandstorm hurry up you better sell them

Just cut your price in half so you don't lose it all

500 bucks and your all concerned

Lol that's very funny sandstorm

You might as well just file bankruptcy.

Just tell them you lost all your money on a dinar scam then you can prove its a scam to the courts with your false zero deletion story's that never came true

Hire a good attorney for about 2500 bucks too

You should make out good

You can count on zero hands how many times I told any one to buy dinars

No one I know personally owns a single dinar

Just me

Lol but hey if I was you I'd file a law suit

You might get off with losing only everything you invest in the law suit but you will still have your dinar

Maybe the judge will buy them off of you once they see thru your bs

I see people selling dinar right here in the one thread

Let's see you advertise your 500 bucks worth your so worried about

You were told by most people on dv to only spend what you can afford to lose

I guess 550 is more than you can afford.

You should try getting a job you can make more than that each week working at mcdonalds

No one was holding a gun to your head were they

I would like to see the video of you buying your dinar with that big smile on your face

Lobster is a sea crustaceans kind of like a water version of the cockroach. When you put your foot down with some actual documents they scatter, change topics, or switch to a different forum post.

The new iqd was 3000:1 now it's 1167:1 under a controlled rate. It's not even considered an emerging economy yet because they are not a world traded recognized currency. This was done to help them re-build and make things cheaper for them to do so. People also use the USD there, they don't have very many ATMs or bank machines yet, and don't trust the banks.

Here's some simple current math for u lobsters cuz there's no money in iraq right?

3000:1 to 1167:1. That's a rv.

Take that profit and if you would have say bought tasc stock and got a 300% dividend check out of it. Now how much profit is that.

They plan on switching to a floating market rate and joining the world economy.

Very obviously they can't use the usd to do that, at some point they will need to use their own currency.

The buying power of 1167 to 1 isn't good for consumers, it's good for restructuring but at some point you need people to have the money to use the services you build. That's why people prefer to use the usd in iraq.

They are pulling notes off the streets, they have 4 billion notes they want to reduce to 1 billion notes. Btw if you didn't know this, they are not a emerging economy and don't have to put out their real numbers. Just like the USA doesn't have to put out the real number either (shadow stats.org) (the usdebtclock.org)

Each country is chooses how it reports.

The value hasn't changed when they pulled notes off the market, because they don't need to. And they don't need to tell us how many notes are printed either. It's a controlled rate.

If you need sources for all the above info, do 20 mins research it's all available.

Judging by sandstorms witness religious comment he's a sheep, part of the flock. Ask your Shepard what they think. Maybe they can reply to the questions I keep seeing not reply'd to and evaded.

wrong. the new iqd came out around 1500:1, 4000:1 was the old sadamm notes.

largest rv in history is 35%, and that wont cover the spreads the dealers charged you

I see people selling dinar right here in the one thread

Let's see you advertise your 500 bucks worth your so worried about

You were told by most people on dv to only spend what you can afford to lose

I guess 550 is more than you can afford.

You should try getting a job you can make more than that each week working at mcdonalds No one was holding a gun to your head were they

I would like to see the video of you buying your dinar with that big smile on your face

are giving commentary?

wrong. the new iqd came out around 1500:1, 4000:1 was the old sadamm notes.largest rv in history is 35%, and that wont cover the spreads the dealers charged you

it can't be 35%

Fib said he would leave dinar vets and never come back if anyone showed him a rv over 20%

bumper, why you let dontlop attack people in every lop topic, on every post?

us lopsters are at the edge of the playground( segregated), and dontlop comes all the way over to start fights. why do you or this site allow someone, pushing fraudulent stories of fake rvs?

you should ban him from the lop section.

you should enforce the rules, the same way you enforced them on all us.

this site set up a topic to talk about redenomination! yet we get attacked on a daily basis. selective enforcement?

you would never have to lock a thread again? the common denominator in locked topics is obvious

" your not going to get rich by holding the dinar, any more than by holding mexican pesos and anyone claiming so, is a scammer".

i love that quote