Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Happy Happy New Year DV Family

VIZIOIRAQI

? :confused2: tonight is the Nite and your only in WI " your not in another country :moon

No, tomorrow morning, after midnight today, is the New Year. The jokes could go on forever, Just razzing you.... I do have a question though, why are you wearing your pants pulled up around your face in the car?

• Upvote 1

? :confused2: tonight is the Nite and your only in WI " your not in another country :moon

No, tomorrow morning, after midnight today, is the New Year. The jokes could go on forever, Just razzing you.... I do have a question though, why are you wearing your pants pulled up around your face in the car?

:lol::facepalm1: LMBO

• Upvote 1

:D   :D   :D

LOL!!! You Guys Crack Me Up! God Loves Ya!!!

Happy New Year ALL!!!

• Upvote 1

As we come to the end of 2013 .. we need to reflect on all the progress made in Iraq - Politically, Socially, Economically, and with their Infrastructure & Banking Sector...! We are so much closer to seeing the increase in the value of the IQD.

As we leave 2013 and it's difficulties behind (Personally, Professionally & in Iraq), let us look ahead to the changes we will make to improves our lives and circumstances in the upcoming year - 2014.

On behalf of myself & My Family, we wish each of you on Dinar Vets and your families a wonderful Future...and...a

BLESSED, HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 3

? :confused2: tonight is the Nite and your only in WI " your not in another country :moonNo, tomorrow morning, after midnight today, is the New Year. The jokes could go on forever, Just razzing you.... I do have a question though, why are you wearing your pants pulled up around your face in the car?

I just spewed sweet tea all over my smart phone. You're hilarious.

• Upvote 1