Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Retired Major General Paul E. Vallely Demands “Forceful Resignation” Of Barack Obama

Retired Major General Paul E. Vallely Demands “Forceful Resignation” Of Barack Obama
Posted on 17 December, 2013 by Dylan

paul-retired-general-300x140.jpg

A retired General, is announcing his “National Call to Action,” to gain support for the, already snowballing, effort to remove Obama from office.

Retired Major General Paul E. Vallely, who has taken several oaths to the country and the white house, of course not to this president, is fed up and demands the “forceful resignation” of Obama. That being said, he expresses his desire to purge these politicians from their positions in effort to reboot the government.

WND quotes the General:

Vallely reminds Americans that the Declaration of Independence itself states that whenever “any Form of Government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem more likely to affect their Safety and Happiness.”

Vallely suggests that people take to the streets in rallies and protests in order to demonstrate the frustration of the American people and that, “civil uprising is still not out of question.”

The general establishes that impeachment doesn’t work, referencing Bill Clinton. He instead states that the removal of Obama must be through many grass-root organizations implementing the “demand resignation” process. Seeing Obama can’t see past the end of his own nose, the chances that the man voluntarily resign from his position are slim to none. I could see some made up facts being released showing his approval rates higher than perceived – wouldn’t be the first time.

The General declared that “The battle is on,” “and we shall not retreat.”

Do you agree?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqySbZ4plt0

• Upvote 5

He is speaking of complete removal all in power now. This government is broken and can not be fixed allowing anyone who has served more than two terms to remain. If you do not believe that a revolution is possible, one needs to simply look back at history. They can only stand on our throats for so long before people begin to fight back.

• Upvote 3

Agreed. It is more than the president. Much of our government needs to be ousted and a new government for the people be put back in, abolish the IRS and tell the Federal Reserve to hit the road too! Our new government will create our own currency through the US treasury as it should be! ALL debt will be erased.

It will never happen.  Too many involved in the upper echelons of power.  Armed physical revolt is out of the question.  

Removal comes when the House and Senate demand a "house cleaning" for which they will never do.

There is an election coming.  Remove them by the ballet.  

Thing is, the US populous put them in office by a large majority.  My how enlightened we have become!  

He is speaking of complete removal all in power now. This government is broken and can not be fixed allowing anyone who has served more than two terms to remain. If you do not believe that a revolution is possible, one needs to simply look back at history. They can only stand on our throats for so long before people begin to fight back.

:bump: ... and like NELG said ...power of the ballot come mid-terms....

let's see if the People have had enough and can get it right this time...

Speaker Boehner would be 3rd in line.....after Joe Biden.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

You're right! Thanks.

That sounds good.  Although some senators (or maybe only one???) who have been there a long time might be a keeper.  However terms sounds like a good solution.

:bump: ... and like NELG said ...power of the ballot come mid-terms....

let's see if the People have had enough and can get it right this time...

Yes!  The people have to be ready.

• Upvote 1

My hope is that the people will make the changes needed come November. But I believe we will come to the boiling point before we get there. The arrogance of this administration and their inability to take responsibility will do nothing but fuel the growing anger of the people. Sadly, I think this is exactly what they want. God help us all.

It will never happen.  Too many involved in the upper echelons of power.  Armed physical revolt is out of the question.  

Removal comes when the House and Senate demand a "house cleaning" for which they will never do.

There is an election coming.  Remove them by the ballet.  

Thing is, the US populous put them in office by a large majority.  My how enlightened we have become!

In the past I would agreed with you Nelg...but when I hear of cases where a whole city or region votes "100%" for one candidate it becomes obvious that the poles are rigged. What good is a vote if they don't count it???

That's why I'm afraid trouble is coming...cause the powers that be are not playin' fair!!!

• Upvote 1

In the past I would agreed with you Nelg...but when I hear of cases where a whole city or region votes "100%" for one candidate it becomes obvious that the poles are rigged. What good is a vote if they don't count it???

That's why I'm afraid trouble is coming...cause the powers that be are not playin' fair!!!

***///

We're hoping all the folks know this truth about the rigged voting and will not fall for it again.

It'll look too much like a coup by the evil, dark side ...

and if they try it again, maybe this time the other side will grow a pair and raise all hell !

Even some of the low-information voters are starting to wise up and see how blatantly evil the snakes in D.C. are...

Perhaps there's a Patriotic bone left in their pride-less bodies and they'll step up....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just what I was thinking, RodandStaff. The last election was absolutely rigged. Voting to rid the country of the stench in Washington won't get the job done, unfortunately.
  • Upvote 1

Just what I was thinking, RodandStaff. The last election was absolutely rigged. Voting to rid the country of the stench in Washington won't get the job done, unfortunately.

***///

We could do like Egypt, let this military cat go forward with his plan,

then turn it over to the courts and let them give The People another crack at it with

extreme LAWFUL oversight and let US take Our Republic back that way...

Whatta ya think, DINARMILLIONAIRE...?  Any other ideas on how we can turn back the tide of evil and get free...? :confused2:

There are still too many cowards and still too many slobbering hobummer-lovers and of course, we're still saddled with a press in the tank for evil, too...

Beyond pitchforks, torches and tar n' feathers old school-style, we're running outta ideas on how to sever the heads of the evil PTB that are strangling Lady Liberty now that they've savagely raped and defiled her.

• Upvote 1