Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

12.16.13 No RV Today

djgabrielie

For all of you that follow Okie, Bluwolf, MtnGoat or TNT and other Bogus Pumpers....

I have been involved with this for almost 4 years now.  Maliki has done nothing since he was elected.  I remember that the upcoming elections in 2011 were pivotal in my decision to buy into the Dinar. Ayad Allawi won as I recall but Maliki cried foul and somehow weaseled the PM post from Allawi. Since then he has done nothing with regard to the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. Once again I look forward to the election this coming year.

Also, I read Rec@ps pithy post about what they post and "if you don't like it, don't read it". Totally missing the point that they have readers that consider all this information from Okie, Bluwolf, MtnGoat or TNT and other Bogus Pumpers godspel and are making more investments into the Dinar.  There is no cure for ignorance of this nature but perhaps in time Rec@ps will host more posts that are factual (with links) and quality information.

Till then, I will continue reading our website and wait. We have some awesome members that bring nothing but the facts to us on a daily basis.

Enjoy your day.

Currency                  Code   Sell        Buy
US dollar                 USD    1166.000    1164.000
Euro                      EUR    1600.568    1599.768
British pound             GBP    1897.432    1896.483
Canadian dollar           CAD    -----        -----
Swiss franc               CHF    1309.230    1308.575
Swedish krona             SEK    176.415      176.327
Norwegian krone           NOK    188.524      188.429
Danish krone              DKK    214.524      214.416
Japanese yen              JPY    11.255        11.249
Special Drawing Rights    SDR    1793.156    1792.260
Indicative rates - 16.12.2013

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Home

Ronscarpa beat me to the post.  Thanks Ron. Here is the post and our link.

Announcement No. (2555)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on Monday, the 16-Dec-2013. results were as follows:

DETAILS ---------------------&----------------- NOTES

Number of banks ------------------------------ 19

Auction price selling dinar / US$ ----------- 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----------- -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) ------- 222,163,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) --------------- 222,163,000

Total offers for selling (US$) --------------- -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Actually, Maliki HAS done something.

Exactly what, I will leave to you for speculation.

Take a look at this:

Another ‘Bogus’ Contract in Iraq Revealed

Source: http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/another-bogus-contract-in-iraq-revealed/

Excerpt:

A Swiss-based Iraqi engineer exposes what appears to be another multi-billion dollar scam in which the Iraqi government of Nouri Al-Maliki is implicated.

An Iraqi Swiss-based expert revealed Sunday that the government of Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki has signed a $6 billion contract with a bogus company.On 10 October, Maliki announced that his government had signed a contract to build and operate a 150,000 barrels per day (bpd) oil refinery in the southern province of Maysan with the Swiss company Satarem.

Iraqi engineer Muthna Kubba, who works in Switzerland, however, said Satarem appears to be fake.

In a letter sent to Maliki, a copy of which was obtained by Ahram Online, Kubba said he carried out a thorough investigation in Switzerland into the company and concluded it only exists on paper.

As a resident of Canton Zug, Switzerland, Kubba decided to follow up on all available information on Satarem. His enquiries led him only to a small law firm in Canton Zug in Switzerland that could be an agent to Satarem’s anonymous owners.

According to Kubba, the company was registered in the office of the Zug Trade Registrar with an authorised share capital of 100,000 Swiss francs in 2008, which was raised to 400,000 Swiss francs this year.

The stock holders remain unnamed, he wrote

My buddy who pumped me into this just called and said he was on the tnt conference call and said in Iraq it is 3.80 and there are some "screens" showing .09 cents and will climb to 38 bucks.

Wow it was hard to choke back an out bust of laughs but I knew he was serious and did not want to hurt his feelings.

I told him the first round of steaks are on me if it ever goes off.

Peace

Come on RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My buddy who pumped me into this just called and said he was on the tnt conference call and said in Iraq it is 3.80 and there are some "screens" showing .09 cents and will climb to 38 bucks.

Wow it was hard to choke back an out bust of laughs but I knew he was serious and did not want to hurt his feelings.

Peace

Come on RV

yep a friend of mine that follows him told me the IMF has released the IQD to go internationalat 3.85.  It is already starting to show up on bank screens in other countries.  It is at one ban in US but still at old rate.  Tony thinks we could possibly be in banks this afternoon.  I would love to believe him and will when I get the text from Adam.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Peace

Come on RV

I would love to just see a picture of a screen or a screenshot of a computer. I'm laughing with you believe me. lol

I would love to just see a picture of a screen or a screenshot of a computer. I'm laughing with you believe me. lol

Laughing my ass off here too ..... I cant believe none of these jokers have had the balls yet to photoshop something and pass it off as a screenshot, that will be a whole day of laughs when that happens.

There credibility is so low in my opinion, even if it did pop and they were first to report it (which would never happen) I wouldn't believe a word of it. kinda like the boy who cried wolf lol

• Upvote 1

Here's the latest Tony RV news:

12-16-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   The process has started.   We do have one bank here in the USA who has verified that the rate is about 7cents here but it is growing.  It should go today as the world banking systems are being updated as we speak.   I don't think $3.85 is our rate, I feel we'll still get our $32.  The $32+ is still on the bank screens.  We are ready to go.   Everybody should be ecstatic.  Give me some more time to get more info and I'll do a blast when I get it.

12-16-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   As of right now this moment the IMF has released the rate internationally at $3.85. I do know in 6 countries it has been relased at $3.85.   It is being populated in all countries world wide except the USA. The 800 #'s have not been released yet  but shouldn't be that long...today or tomrrow AM.   Other countries are verifying they do have it and are sending it out to their banks now. Bottom line - those countries have banks here in the US and as soon as it's populated we can go to those banks and get it exchanged.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz2nfcOnCDu

Here's what I can't wait to see:  tomorrow, how's Tony going to defend the fact that it hasn't happened.  Amazing!  It seems like NOBODY would give this guy any chance of credibility, but strangely enough it appears there are "dinarians" who are standing in line to drink the Koolaid. 

• Upvote 2

Here's the latest Tony RV news:

12-16-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   The process has started.   We do have one bank here in the USA who has verified that the rate is about 7cents here but it is growing.  It should go today as the world banking systems are being updated as we speak.   I don't think $3.85 is our rate, I feel we'll still get our $32.  The $32+ is still on the bank screens.  We are ready to go.   Everybody should be ecstatic.  Give me some more time to get more info and I'll do a blast when I get it.

12-16-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   As of right now this moment the IMF has released the rate internationally at $3.85. I do know in 6 countries it has been relased at $3.85.   It is being populated in all countries world wide except the USA. The 800 #'s have not been released yet  but shouldn't be that long...today or tomrrow AM.   Other countries are verifying they do have it and are sending it out to their banks now. Bottom line - those countries have banks here in the US and as soon as it's populated we can go to those banks and get it exchanged.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz2nfcOnCDu

Here's what I can't wait to see:  tomorrow, how's Tony going to defend the fact that it hasn't happened.  Amazing!  It seems like NOBODY would give this guy any chance of credibility, but strangely enough it appears there are "dinarians" who are standing in line to drink the Koolaid. 

Sounds like there trying to pump there dinar sales before Christmas

• Upvote 2

Even as the lying words were coming out of his mouth, we were on the phone with the Commercial Bank of Iraq. The rate was 1166 dinars to the dollar.

The next call was to the Bank of Dubai. Rate was and REMAINS 1166 dinars to the dollar!

The Warka Bank line would not answer.

The FOREX's of London, Hong Kong and Shanghai show EVEN AFTER the lying blast, that the rates are UNCHANGED and remain 1166 dinars to the dollar!

WHEN is somebody going to get their FILL of this guy and STOP the damage?

• Upvote 1

I asked my friend convinced me to get involved who is an avid Tony follower to show me some kind of proof because I heard that the Iraq people have not heard about an rv and that it was not on TV nor has it revalued in Iraq. He sent me this video.

I wrote him back and told him this is still hearsay but thank you.

nobody that I know is buying anymore dinars :

do you ?

I bought into the hype " Iraq's vast untapped resources "--3 years ago

they are just too dumb to do much of anything

Tony's pumper group has not figured this out yet

I don't know of anyone personally. However; I believe that Dinar Trade is still selling.

I remember that piece. " Iraq's vast untapped resources "--3 years ago

Thanks for the post.

they are just too dumb to do much of anything

Tony's pumper group has not figured this out yet

Uhm - there are many highly intelligent Iraqi people...this comment sounds racist. Not sure if you meant that but you might consider shying away from negative blanket statements about ethnic groups...really sad that someone intelligent would throw a country of people under the bus and be waiting to profit from then at the same time.

Uhm - there are many highly intelligent Iraqi people...this comment sounds racist. Not sure if you meant that but you might consider shying away from negative blanket statements about ethnic groups...really sad that someone intelligent would throw a country of people under the bus and be waiting to profit from then at the same time.

Hi Again Dinararian... Yes there are many intelligent Iraqi People.

I am sensitive to that as well.

Honestly... well...  I won't say...