Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV could cost me my marriage

Discussing the RV with a couple of my friends over coffee, one ask what I has going to do with my new found wealth. Holding my coffee cup up in front of myself and extending my ring finger and pinkie out away from it I told him my first plan was to hire a couple of young girls to come over to my house and dance in their underwear in my living-room. The other ask what will your wife think about that.  I said it wont matter because I'm going to be rich.  The other guy said it sounds like she's the one who's going to be rich.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

That's odd, I told my wife I was going to hire her a LIVE IN HOUSE KEEPER, you know, to help her around the house and help keep the pool up.

It did not take her long to answer " That's Fine, she said,  I have no problem with that at all, as long as she has gray hair and wears it in a bun"  DOH!

Back to thinking to myself.....

Prostitution is legal in Rhode Island..................Just saying

Got to go now !

Really? I thought the only US State where it is legal was Nevada.

Discussing the RV with a couple of my friends over coffee, one ask what I has going to do with my new found wealth. Holding my coffee cup up in front of myself and extending my ring finger and pinkie out away from it I told him my first plan was to hire a couple of young girls to come over to my house and dance in their underwear in my living-room. The other ask what will your wife think about that.  I said it wont matter because I'm going to be rich.  The other guy said it sounds like she's the one who's going to be rich.

Why at your home to begin with??????

Discussing the RV with a couple of my friends over coffee, one ask what I has going to do with my new found wealth. Holding my coffee cup up in front of myself and extending my ring finger and pinkie out away from it I told him my first plan was to hire a couple of young girls to come over to my house and dance in their underwear in my living-room. The other ask what will your wife think about that. I said it wont matter because I'm going to be rich. The other guy said it sounds like she's the one who's going to be rich.

Sounds like you need to be alone.

• Upvote 1

Omg are you guys kidding me? Why be married when you think like this?

And I thought people here are all god fearing moral majority members! This has nothing to do with Jesus unless you are going to tell me he lived in Nevada and Mary Magdolin was his lap dancer.

Cromagnum lives

• Upvote 2

Don't worry, your marriage should last for many more years, decades even.

• Upvote 3

Jon nice way to stir the pot. lol Take it from a man that's been married for 31 years....there is no greener grass than your own backyard.  Good morning Ladies.

***///

Awful lot of drama for only 2 nekked dancing girls.... <_<

Yer wife oughtta take 1/2 yer deenar n' leave ya just on accounta yer aspirations are so pathetic... :lol:

***///

... :lol: ... :P ... so true ! :(

My GF asked me why men liked younger girls. I did confirm that we were talking about 18+ years old or older. She seemed to think that 18+ were still children. LOL

I told her that when you purchase a car - buying new; minus the dents, dings, and maintenance issues is much more enjoyable to ride.

Needless to say we did not speak again THAT night. LOL

I would not have said a thing IF we were actually married. LOL