Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - November 26. GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!

Adam Montana

Adam & Mods....Thank you & have a great Thanksgiving, appreciate all that you do to help us!  I am thankful and grateful even with out an RV!  :rocking-chair:

Of course I believe in the Pilgrims--I am one! Happy Thanksgiving all. Count your blessings, especially your family

Thanks Adam and staff......Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, DV Nation.   :D 

jiveturkeydance.gif

GO RV, then BV

Adam, thanks as always on being so positive. Happy, Happy, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Go Rrrrrr Vvvvvv :bravo:

On another note I pray for all who will not be with their families this Thanksgiving. Dear Lord please keep them all safe. Amen. :praying:

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends and around the world, I am very privileged to have located this spectacular message board and consider Dinar Vets to be the absolute best dinar board in existence. Thank you for being real and allowing us all the ability to tap into such a cornucopia of valid information from so many great posters. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wonderful staff Adam you are all appreciated much more than you know.

Cheers and God bless !    

I couldn't repost all the quotes that were moving my heart in expressing my ENCORE, but here are my expressions: :bravo::backflip::wub: ALL & :soon:

• Upvote 5

How would Iraq be alienating other countries by re-denominating?  Turkey, Romania, Brazil, Russia .... etc. all re-denominated and their currencies were being held by people in other countries.  The difference is those countries' currencies weren't a problem to exchange at the bank.  Iraq's is because the banks quit dealing with them because of speculation.

Not by re-denominating, only if they closed borders and only allowed an in-country cash-in with a very limited window. That would mean billions of IQD would be unable to be cashed-in, and worthless. Anyone/country holding IQD and denied the opportunity to cash it in would certainly not choose to do business with them again. That is a predominant reason it will not happen as a limited/restricted cash-in. IMHO 

an increase in value does not require a replacement currency, or the removal of large denominations, only the "addition" of lower denominations. The large notes can be phased out or reduced in quantity, by the CBI as they see fit.

True, but, they may indeed put a time frame on how long you have to redeem the notes. It would not be practical to have a 25K IQD note 5 years from now if it had RV'd at 1:1. Way too much confusion, unnecessary, and continued counterfeit issues. Certainly not in stone by any means, but a limited cash-in window of several months to a year or so makes sense.  :twocents:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

True, but, they may indeed put a time frame on how long you have to redeem the notes. It would not be practical to have a 25K IQD note 5 years from now if it had RV'd at 1:1. Way too much confusion, unnecessary, and continued counterfeit issues. Certainly not in stone by any means, but a limited cash-in window of several months to a year or so makes sense.  :twocents:

nothing unpractical or unreasonable about a $25,000 valued dinar bill in todays economy, really doesn't buy that much, and is peanuts compared to what a USD 10,000 bill was worth in 1946.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_denominations_of_United_States_currency

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam,

I have been working getting my magazine back on track.  It is getting there.  Me and my team of writers could sure use of boost of new scenery. We keep plugging along.  Thank you for not being part of the group who keep putting out the nonsense the ship filled with gold is right around the corner and everyone will be right tomorrow after twelve noon.  It is nice to be dealing with a realistic individual who makes no promises and keeps us abreast of reality, in its rare unvarnished form.

Take care and have a great end of the holiday and an enjoyable weekend.

Bye Dinar Vets Team and VIP Members and VIP Platinum Members.  I am a writer - But I do not write much in these pages or the other areas - sorry.  I guess I could but simply I enjoy reading what the rest of you all write. I rarely comment as you can tell from my limited posting history. Oh well!  I do read your input though!  Have a great Holiday & weekend Everyone!!! 

• Upvote 1

Missed out on wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving yesterday so will send out all my good wishes now. May all be blessed with good food, great family gatherings and last but not least, May WE NOT FORGET THE NEEDS OF OTHERS.  To Adam, staff and all the mods-----Happy Thanksgiving------ :)

Hi Adam,

I have been working getting my magazine back on track.  It is getting there.  Me and my team of writers could sure use of boost of new scenery. We keep plugging along.  Thank you for not being part of the group who keep putting out the nonsense the ship filled with gold is right around the corner and everyone will be right tomorrow after twelve noon.  It is nice to be dealing with a realistic individual who makes no promises and keeps us abreast of reality, in its rare unvarnished form.

Take care and have a great end of the holiday and an enjoyable weekend.

Bye Dinar Vets Team and VIP Members and VIP Platinum Members.  I am a writer - But I do not write much in these pages or the other areas - sorry.  I guess I could but simply I enjoy reading what the rest of you all write. I rarely comment as you can tell from my limited posting history. Oh well!  I do read your input though!  Have a great Holiday & weekend Everyone!!! 

I and many others in DV would love to hear from you. As you can tell, I am definitely no writer but you are so it would be nice to hear from you. There are many sections in the forums where you could post. Give it a try, ok.  Thanks in advance.  :goodnews:

• Upvote 1

Thug, you amaze me constantly. :o    Where did you find that clip? :blink:   It is so funny. :lol:     That must of hurt.   :facepalm:      Poor camel.   :bananacamel:

I bet it left a bad taste in his mouth........... 

Now thats funny!

Flying There Is Easy ! ;)

It's Getting Around Baghdad That's A Pain In The A$$ ! :o

1331575507_camel_bites_mans_ass.gif

:D      :D     :D

Now thats Funny!!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mauntain Goats e-mail of 12/9/03 sounds very, very scary Is it possible, that we will never be able to exchange our Dinar?

Could some body please set my mind at rest?

Sonia

Though no one can say when (sorry guru's...your busted!!!) IMO, and a lot of smart folks around here, it boils down to this....at some point Iraq is going to want to regain their status in the M.E., and the rest of the world. Continuing to use the USD is like eating with a big fish bone in their throat...nothin' goes down very good until they "remove the obstruction", and return some value to "their own currency"....it's comin' we just don't know when!!! ;o)

Btw...welcome aboard meyson/Sonia!!!

Edited by RodandStaff