Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judge Dale on the Global currency reset.

lupine49

An interesting read, thanks for bringing this over lupine49. I saved the link. I wasn't aware the FDIC declared bankruptcy in 2006, wow. I don't know the man who wrote the article but the NDA makes sense and it wouldn't surprise me if they used it in some way to shaft the investor. As far as the politicians having a dire need for the investors Iraqi dinar; "They need your dinar to purchase oil now that Europe and other major trading partners are refusing to accept the fiat-based, ponsi-style, USD", ah....well, I don't know about that. As for the second part, no doubt the dollar is losing value/status and we read reports of how foreign countries are no longer wanting it and would rather have silver, gold, and other currencies in it's place.

Overall, this was a great read and causes me to get off my butt and research some of these laws and regulations. Thanks again for bringing this article.  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 1

Judge Dale Is A Livestock Judge At The County Fair ! :o

He Awarded Mnt Goat With A Blue Ribbon For Also Spewing This Global Currency Reset Bull$#*+ ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Hey Mr. DinarThug,

Your wit and sense of humor are truly off the charts!

If you ever decide to go on the road with a legitimate comedy show I'm putting in my request here and now to be your agent/manager/groupie/whatever.

It can't help but be a hit, and I'm sure there are more than a few others here who would agree.

Billio0

• Upvote 2

Hey Keepn....got you a plus to help.  I hate haters!!!  I don't always agree with you on things, but I really do appreciate your input.  It really helps to look at both sides of this issue. 

The thing that bothers me most about this investment, is that there is no clear cut, this is what they are saying, or this is what they are thinking.  It is very open to interpetation, and no one really knows for sure what the heck they are really going to do.  Your view is just as accurate as another, and it does bother me, when members I respect, neg someone, or actually disrespect them.  I would like everyone to read, and either accept or not accept, their interpetation of what is happening.  In my tiny little world I live in, I pretty much appreciate all of you, and in the end, we will actually know, who is right.

Thanks you Keep, and all the rest of you, that post here, and help us think about this investment.  I still believe in it, and will be here until the end!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Hey Keepn....got you a plus to help.  I hate haters!!!  I don't always agree with you on things, but I really do appreciate your input.  It really helps to look at both sides of this issue. 

The thing that bothers me most about this investment, is that there is no clear cut, this is what they are saying, or this is what they are thinking.  It is very open to interpetation, and no one really knows for sure what the heck they are really going to do.  Your view is just as accurate as another, and it does bother me, when members I respect, neg someone, or actually disrespect them.  I would like everyone to read, and either accept or not accept, their interpetation of what is happening.  In my tiny little world I live in, I pretty much appreciate all of you, and in the end, we will actually know, who is right.

Thanks you Keep, and all the rest of you, that post here, and help us think about this investment.  I still believe in it, and will be here until the end!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:twothumbs:

Very well stated NWGUY :tiphat:

• Upvote 1