Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Keep Predicting the RV ?

how many people actually live on the " other sites " : ??????

all day long " RV is done--cash in tomorrow for sure "

I would assume that all of us here are not buying anymore dinars

don't the self --proclaimed gurus ever get tired of saying the same thing day after day---year after year ???

• Upvote 2

Why it's going to rv again today so..........

Get ready

Open up a off shore account

Be prepared

Open a Wells Fargo account

You know here it comes hold on to your britches

The entire world is going to be saved by Iraqis goat hearders

They are trillionaires

Its a well known secret

Those hand wipers use their left hand to clean poop

They can't afford toilets and toilet paper

That knowledge has been handed down from father to son generation after generation

Just think they use their hand to. Wipe their young till they know how to do it themselves

I guess the girls over their do the same thing

Hey rv at noon

Keepm predicted an RV in Oct of 2010, he said it would it happen on the 30th or 31st of that month. He said for sure it would happen, and his words were and I quote, " trust and believe " oh course he was wrong and has been a little whiner ever since than.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Keepm predicted an RV in Oct of 2010, he said it would it happen on the 30th or 31st of that month. He said for sure it would happen, and his words were and I quote, " trust and believe " oh course he was wrong and has been a little whiner ever since than.

Yep!! You nailed it!!! Now im just a big ol baby that whines and cries about everything cause my heart was broken!!

LOL......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The question is why do they keep calling a rv. Well because if your selling dinar you can make hoards of money keeping everyone lathered up with rv promises, and some people will buy alot of dinar, like spend their rent money or grocerie money, etc...It doesnt hurt to say a few prayers for everyone and that adds credibility and total trust................beware of wolves in sheeps clothing..stay thirsty my friends.

Doctor, he never admitted he was wrong. He just went away for a little bit and then came back as Mr. Negative. I for one don't pay to much attention to the guru yahoos, nor the whining naysayers. I do appreciate people like Yota and others who bring us great articles without the attitude of arrogance. And of course my day goes better with the help of our resident clown. Thanks Thug

• Upvote 3

Doctor, he never admitted he was wrong. He just went away for a little bit and then came back as Mr. Negative. I for one don't pay to much attention to the guru yahoos, nor the whining naysayers. I do appreciate people like Yota and others who bring us great articles without the attitude of arrogance. And of course my day goes better with the help of our resident clown. Thanks Thug

And thats where you are mistaken buddy......

Please make sure you get all facts before speaking. I just agreed to what the person said about me being wrong. Did you not read that? And that was definitely not the first time. Keep up with the times.....

I came back with a smarter head on my shoulders cause I took off the RV glasses and realized not everything points to a RV.....actually hardly anything does in Iraqs case. The only time the CBI is talking about raising the value is when they are talking about lopping, or trying to get the market rate up. Weird huh??  But I guess thats just ME being negative because I know how to read lol....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

how many people actually live on the " other sites " : ??????

all day long " RV is done--cash in tomorrow for sure "

I would assume that all of us here are not buying anymore dinars

don't the self --proclaimed gurus ever get tired of saying the same thing day after day---year after year ???

You can't just read 1) statement or two....you must read the guru's statements through..and often..they show you what has been done & what neds to be done for the RV...do you get that here?  for some reason a lot of members have stopped posting. We read negative things (maybe that to sell dinar) instead of one telling you, search inside and lookup for answers. Go RV :bravo: