Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony says nothing left to do!

"Tony says nothing left to do!" . . . .except for Tony to get back on to that Lithium drip. Someone left the door unlocked, and he bolted. He threw himself out into Public again and this is the result. 

Weld the door shut and push his meals threw the cutout slot at the bottom of the door.

• Upvote 1

He'll Be On Mnt Goat's Back On Monday To Start Another Week Of Pumping ! :o

:D :D :D

Good one!   :bravo:

:lol:   S.O.S. but just another day. I can't believe that anyone believe's a word that comes out of his mouth. 

I agree.  The Sheeple will believe anything;  after all, look who they voted for.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He says its done and we could be at the backs on Monday!!! (Translation)" It aint happening anytime soon. When he shuts up and says nothing at all that's when we can expect to see it.

I would have only believed this story if it came complete with winking bank tellers and flashing RV rates on their computer screens