Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not entirely sure what I'm looking at, but..............

Spy777

........... I thought these numbers on Iraqs current inflation rate and forecast rates are very interesting!

Current      Forecast      2013    2014     2015

Iraq       0.30             0.60          1.15     -4.00    -8.54

9/30/13     10/31/13     

Iraq 0.30 09/30/2013     0.60 10/31/2013   1.15   -4.00   -8.54  

• Upvote 3

Im just wonderin what makes them think Iraq's inflation rate is going to drop so far?

Think of it as this...the best case scenario out DEFLATION is there will be a rise in demand of money and there isn't enough in circulation. We want less in circulation.

Edited by Gunshow2425
  • Upvote 1

Easier said than done. Iraq 0.30   09/30/2013     0.60              10/31/2013   1.15   -4.00   -8.54  

I found this on the same site.   

Iraq Money Supply M0 at 70420.00 IQD Billion  

Money Supply M0 in Iraq increased to 70420 IQD Billion in September of 2013 from 69648 IQD Billion in August of 2013. Money Supply M0 in Iraq is reported by the Central Bank of Iraq.

Iraq Money Supply M1 at 69546.00 IQD Billion  

Money Supply M1 in Iraq decreased to 69546 IQD Billion in August of 2013 from 70801 IQD Billion in July of 2013. Money Supply M1 in Iraq is reported by the Central Bank Of Iraq.

Iraq Money Supply M2 at 82605.00 IQD Billion  

Money Supply M2 in Iraq decreased to 82605 IQD Billion in August of 2013 from 83707 IQD Billion in July of 2013. Money Supply M2 in Iraq is reported by the Central Bank of Iraq.
Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 1

Definition of 'M2':

A category within the money supply that includes M1 in addition to all time-related deposits, savings deposits, and non-institutional money-market funds.

Definition of 'M1':

This is used as a measurement for economists trying to quantify the amount of money in circulation. The M1 is a very liquid measure of the money supply, as it contains cash and assets that can quickly be converted to currency.

• Upvote 1

I think that figures to be 70 trillion dollars worth of dinar. Hyperinflation. And they keep on printing. 

We all know now, the decrease in the value of the dinar had nothing to do with sanctions. The value of the dinar is where it should be. Does anyone know where the money supply should be at to have a stronger value?

I sent this to Okie, he said it is a code that he and TerryK only know, and are not allowed to tell as it will stop the RV, which he will be calling this Thursday . Ship is at sea and all is well.

In his dreams maybe :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

We all know now, the decrease in the value of the dinar had nothing to do with sanctions. The value of the dinar is where it should be. Does anyone know where the money supply should be at to have a stronger value?

Turki said that Iraq's foreign reserves can back the IQD by 250%  The CBI also said the reserves were at or close to $80 Billion. In order to be able to back the currency X 2.5 the amount should be around 37 trillion dinar.  Just my opinion but I'm not a math wiz. The  market rate is at 1220 today

• Upvote 1

o k folks we are seeing crazy numbers ,   if these are the projection numbers of inflation , they seem to be going in the right direction in the 2014 and 2015  time line { first post }  as they have  { - }   digits .  also if they are saying they have almost 85  { is that billion  }  dinars out , where is the currency at ,  surely we little fish in the dinar holding bunch are not holding all of that ,  this brings me too the idea passed around here  a  few times , that countries are , and have been holding dinar in their central banks ,  waiting on the dang --- revalue ,  sooo  some where some how  these countries are either doing the same thing we are or they are using dinar to buy back dollars at auctions   and  buying oil back from Iraq ?   either way , I think the rumor that countries are holding a huge amount them selves ,  and why they haven`t been able to spread the crisp newer dinar around too those little guys in the Iraqi streets , I got no idea ?   well except that we are only going to give them the dinar back when the rise gets good !