Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Holding Dinar may provide hedge if US economy crashes

The potential  US monetary crisis may not affect The IQD and thus effectively gain in value against the Dollar. Kind of like a RV in reverse regarding the economies.

The last big credit crunch didn't bother Iraq at all.    I have been looking at this scenario for a number of years now.  Something to think about.   A bit left field but possible non the less.

• Upvote 1

Ya it will RV two days after all dinar holders are arrested by DHS and all dinar confiscated for trying to

undermine the US economy by buyng foreign currency.

See you in camp.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

My only worry is that there still could be quite a bit of instability in the banking system post RV.  I would not cash in every note i have until we see more stability.  Now, if we are a given a specific time limit that's another story, but I'm gonna hold on to the majority of mine, until things shake out.

Bankrupt Governments Likely To Confiscate Wealth And Independence

http://goldsilverworlds.com/money-currency/bankrupt-governments-likely-to-confiscate-wealth-and-independence/

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 1

Strangely, it seems that the "gurus" have been right all the time: There will be something they would call a "Global Currency Reset" as every currency soon will be worth more.

More USD that is.

However, it will not be because abt 200 currencies are going up but because the USD is going down the drain...

My only worry is that there still could be quite a bit of instability in the banking system post RV.  I would not cash in every note i have until we see more stability.  Now, if we are a given a specific time limit that's another story, but I'm gonna hold on to the majority of mine, until things shake out.

Bankrupt Governments Likely To Confiscate Wealth And Independence

http://goldsilverworlds.com/money-currency/bankrupt-governments-likely-to-confiscate-wealth-and-independence/

***///

...and thank you for 2 swell links, too !  :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Ya it will RV two days after all dinar holders are arrested by DHS and all dinar confiscated for trying to

undermine the US economy by buyng foreign currency.

See you in camp.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

That statement you just posted has been in the back of my mind.  For a while.  I would like to hear more of your thoughts. We are on the page. Thanks for the post.