Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kerry Signs UN Arms Treaty!!!

divemaster5734

I read it differently Mag

"Reaffirming the sovereign right of any State (GOVT) to regulate and control conventional arms exclusively within its territory, pursuant to its own legal or constitutional system"

We do not want regulation and control by this GOVT in regards to our conventional weapons .

Sweety anytime you have TP agreeing with you .

Its a good indication your on the wrong track.

:)

Im not in to conspiracies . I just have trust issues.  :peace:

"

Haha I have the same trust issues but perhaps for different reasons...as for that one pesky little line we disagree on...

"Reaffirming the sovereign right of any State (Country) to regulate and control conventional arms exclusively within its territory, pursuant to its own legal or constitutional system"

It says what it says Dog. This "reaffirms" the sovereign right of any state (country) to go by their own set of laws within their own borders.

Now I know you do not want there to be any new regulations concerning guns in the US... that is a seperate issue and it is up to us to fight the US guberment not to do that... right where we have been... the UN will not have anything to do with the outcome of whatever takes place... it is what it is.

As for TP... I appreciate his opinions as much as anyone elses here... I also appreciated that he backed me up. Thank You TP :)

As I said I have no respect for the UN... but really Dog they are not going to come and take our guns. This is about us not arming the terrorist.

I am surprised that some one would pull their upper orifice out of their lower orifice to comment on these two scum bags! Considering the action goes against the very core of the once great Constitution. Some folks just don't seem to be up to speed.

Maggie let me help you out here. "Anything that this marxistkenyanpresident is only somewhat of a resemblance of the truth". He  is and his minions are way to far on the left to wee or  know the truth. As was karl! 

R2D2 you "help me out" when you bring in great articles like you did a couple of days ago.

It is beyond my understanding how people can say with a straight face that the government will not use this in some manner to try and restrict our 2nd amendment right.  We have seen repeatedly how words are used and manipulated.  If it says 'military style weapon' then a 1911 can be twisted into that format.  Taurus has old police weapons that are being shipped back to America to be sold.  If these are police weapons from a 'foreign country' they could be twisted into that meaning.  How many times will it take for people to realize you cannot trust the governmental and UN agenda.

• Upvote 1

It is beyond my understanding how people can say with a straight face that the government will not use this in some manner to try and restrict our 2nd amendment right.  We have seen repeatedly how words are used and manipulated.  If it says 'military style weapon' then a 1911 can be twisted into that format.  Taurus has old police weapons that are being shipped back to America to be sold.  If these are police weapons from a 'foreign country' they could be twisted into that meaning.  How many times will it take for people to realize you cannot trust the governmental and UN agenda.

Desmo How many times do I have to say "I Do NOT Trust The US Guberment Nor The UN"... I dispise them.

I am Not afraid of them... thats all.

All you have to do is look at what o has been doing to organic farmers.

The DOJ, with the FBI, and FDA raided an Amish farmer at 4:30 am, with swat teams, helicopters, the whole works, and confiscated all his milk.

They said there was a CHANCE a FUTURE customer, MIGHT buy his milk, then drive across state lines.

They admitted, NO CRIME HAD ACTUALLY TAKEN PLACE!

Yet, they acted like that hard working honest man was no better than a meth dealer.

They even took him down at gun point and made him lay one the ground to handcuff him.

That was an obscene abuse of the interstate commerce clause.

If they are going to do that over a stinking galon of milk, how can any sane person believe they will not abuse something that will actually help them destroy America?

• Upvote 1

Ok mag lets look at it from a diferant angle. 

This is a semi auto 30.06 remington you can use it for pretty much anything on the north american continent.

bear, elk,moose, mountain lion. ect,ect   Its a pretty high dollar gun ranges from about $800 to $950 new its american made

This is a 30.06 M1 garand it shoots the same cartridge as the one above. its also semi auto 
They were used in WW2 and are very reliable guns and are american made. this gun runs about half the money.
People who cant afford the remington should have the right to purchase this one.
Many of these guns are outside of the country and this new treaty will stop them from entering the country.
I consider this a infringement of my gun rights. 
  • Upvote 3

Trust the government?? Haha

We as Americans are taxed on every single event in our lives, and the government spend it all and is in debt over 100 trillion dollars, yeah that's right, national debt may be 16 trillion but its total is like 100 trillion.

Bankrupt every single program they touch. Social security- IOU, they robbed it, Medicare, post office, on and on

Then the "fast and Syria-us? Given guns to cartels and rebels, who are our enemies.

I'm sorry if I have trust issues. I'd better be good, or a flying drone may come down and print me a ticket for my co2 emmisions, or not walking on the sidewalk.

How much longer before they tax oxygen, so we can breathe

No, they can't be out-of control.

Just printing 85 billion a month, to permanently destroy our financial system. Then the democrat take over of 1/6 the American economy in obamacare. Stick a fork in us. Bankrupt, broke,

Once they shut the government down, civil riots break out, Ndaa goes active, all resources are stripped from the public, and then Sunday dinner off the FEMA vehicle. Sounds good, until china and Russia begin their real games. Meanwhile Obama will close military bases, put a thousand miles between our soldiers and their guns, then games over.

Sounds like a brilliant future. Thanks obama

Add the NSA spying on Americans, email, calls, history, complete data mapping- who you talk to, how often, when you do, how often you sleep, how many miles you average, every detail known to man

But Benghazi terrorists can do interviews with CNN and the ny times, but somehow our gov can't find them.

And somehow our special forces were raided of their high tech military guns and equipment. Laughable. You can't seperate a special ops from their rifles, but somehow they left them, and a bunch of untrained senior citizen Libya rebels come and raid the equipment. Hilarious if you believe that garbage.

• Upvote 2

Small arms treaty or not, they will know who has guns, where there at, and will come get them if they want. A drone with thermal imaging can find every gun in every house in America. Find out if you there or not, and sent someone at the emptied time to come get them.

What country is this? I'm young, and can't recognize America anymore. So much division, class warfare, race warfare, corporate warfare, etc going on, our populace is getting fatter, lazier, and more entitled to someone else's hard work.

Culture and beliefs have flipped upside down in just the last 10-15 years. Amazing

I'd like to have kids, but will not bring a child into this climate or culture. Whatever happened to peace? Why can't America just take care of America? Don't send tanks, jets, and a billion to Egypt. Close our borders and do your government business within our boundaries. Let Allah sort those Muslims out. They don't like us and never will.

• Upvote 3

Ok mag lets look at it from a diferant angle. 

This is a semi auto 30.06 remington you can use it for pretty much anything on the north american continent.

bear, elk,moose, mountain lion. ect,ect   Its a pretty high dollar gun ranges from about $800 to $950 new its american made

This is a 30.06 M1 garand it shoots the same cartridge as the one above. its also semi auto 
They were used in WW2 and are very reliable guns and are american made. this gun runs about half the money.
People who cant afford the remington should have the right to purchase this one.
Many of these guns are outside of the country and this new treaty will stop them from entering the country.

Ok Dog... here is what I found concerning that.

Preamble (page 1)

Mindful of the legitimate trade and lawful ownership, and use of certain conventional arms for recreational, cultural, historical, and sporting activities, where such trade, ownership and use are permitted or protected by law,

Principles (page 3)

– The respect for the legitimate interests of States (countries) to acquire conventional arms to exercise their right to self-defence and for peacekeeping operations; and to produce, export, import and transfer conventional arms;

Thank You for bringing in the link and raising my awareness about what is in the dayum treaty... look we are on the same side Dog.

I just am not going to buy into all this fear... I'm done reading this thing... you are right and I am wrong... Better Now?

Have a lovely day... I'm getting out in the sunshine today... going to go climb up some pretty red rocks and read some petrogliffs. :)

• Upvote 1

Has anyone read it? I'll admit I haven't. I'm just running out the door but I will see if I can pull it up and post a link to it later.

I've heard it was about 17 pages long but it might be worth the time to read it to see what is actually in there.

If this is about us not arming terrorist anymore then you all know where I stand.

Maggie dear, Go to the Un page. There you will find everything you wanted to know about UN treaties, agenda 21 and lots of facts about our federal Bank. The banksters are the ones behind the complete down fall of this country. I might ad bclintongbushhclinton were bought and paid for by those banksters. Go read the facts for your self.

Hope that helps.

Maggie, I'm havin a hard time with you're reasoning. What you said is "This is to keep us from arming the terroists."

Now, WHY in the H3LL did obama and kerry jump all over signing this thing when that is exactly what they are doing? :shrug:

Thats what I said too in one of my previous post. It got me to thinking that it is just possible that the UN is busting them for doing that.

Certainly would not be anything we would hear about on the Neuz station now would it?

Maggie dear, Go to the Un page. There you will find everything you wanted to know about UN treaties, agenda 21 and lots of facts about our federal Bank. The banksters are the ones behind the complete down fall of this country. I might ad bclintongbushhclinton were bought and paid for by those banksters. Go read the facts for your self.

Hope that helps.

I've read it about 5 times now. :)

I agree with you about the banksters R2D2... always have.

• Upvote 1

Ok Dog... here is what I found concerning that.

Preamble (page 1)

Mindful of the legitimate trade and lawful ownership, and use of certain conventional arms for recreational, cultural, historical, and sporting activities, where such trade, ownership and use are permitted or protected by law,

Principles (page 3)

– The respect for the legitimate interests of States (countries) to acquire conventional arms to exercise their right to self-defence and for peacekeeping operations; and to produce, export, import and transfer conventional arms;

Thank You for bringing in the link and raising my awareness about what is in the dayum treaty... look we are on the same side Dog.

I just am not going to buy into all this fear... I'm done reading this thing... you are right and I am wrong... Better Now?

Have a lovely day... I'm getting out in the sunshine today... going to go climb up some pretty red rocks and read some petrogliffs. :)

No not better now.

Didnt mean to make it a Im right and your wrong thing.

Have a great day climbing rocks mag 

• Upvote 1

C'mon, now. Try not to listen to these 'pumpers'. The treaty is a good thing. We have to finally accept that America exists among other nations of the world striving for peace, not war. This treaty is a good thing. Don't let anti-Obama sentiments prevent you from seeing that. In other words, "don't through the baby out with the dirty bath water.

There is folks out there that do on occasion, pull the upper orifice out of the lower orifice just to display their willingly total ignorance of what is taking place in this once fine country. Statement like the one above are made by voters that can express their opinion at the polls and it mean just as much as anyone else in this country. Maybe that is one of the reasons we have an impostermarxistsodomitekenyan president!

Just my humble opinion. 

• Downvote 1

Small arms treaty or not, they will know who has guns, where there at, and will come get them if they want. A drone with thermal imaging can find every gun in every house in America. Find out if you there or not, and sent someone at the emptied time to come get them.

What country is this? I'm young, and can't recognize America anymore. So much division, class warfare, race warfare, corporate warfare, etc going on, our populace is getting fatter, lazier, and more entitled to someone else's hard work.

Culture and beliefs have flipped upside down in just the last 10-15 years. Amazing

I'd like to have kids, but will not bring a child into this climate or culture. Whatever happened to peace? Why can't America just take care of America? Don't send tanks, jets, and a billion to Egypt. Close our borders and do your government business within our boundaries. Let Allah sort those Muslims out. They don't like us and never will.

Sandstorm I didn't know you were so young... your post reflect wisdom from what I thought would be a much older person. :)

I agree with everything you are saying here. Listen... I know it's bad... but fear will not help us make the best decisions.

We are all on the same side and all this dividing and separation needs to stop.

That is the only way we can come together and do something about it.

No not better now.

Didnt mean to make it a Im right and your wrong thing.

Have a great day climbing rocks mag 

It's all good Dog and Thank You. :peace:

• Upvote 1

There is folks out there that do on occasion, pull the upper orifice out of the lower orifice just to display their willingly total ignorance of what is taking place in this once fine country. Statement like the one above are made by voters that can express their opinion at the polls and it mean just as much as anyone else in this country. Maybe that is one of the reasons we have an impostermarxistsodomitekenyan president!

Just my humble opinion. 

Stop spitting in the DV punch bowl. That's gross.

We passed obvious many many moon ago, Mags.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

:peace:

• Upvote 3

Sandstorm I didn't know you were so young... your post reflect wisdom from what I thought would be a much older person. :)

I agree with everything you are saying here. Listen... I know it's bad... but fear will not help us make the best decisions.

We are all on the same side and all this dividing and separation needs to stop.

That is the only way we can come together and do something about it.

thanks for the post. I just want a united America, where people are proud to raise the flag and be an American. It's frustrating to have any realization of any the before mentioned things. It gives me a headache. But I love my country, and would give my life to protect it from thugs, criminals and terrorists. Politicians we can vote out.

I just wonder what the joint chiefs of staff are thinking? I hope they hold those same values. Peace

• Upvote 1

To those who say this has nothing to do with legal arms in America, I ask a question.  Have you ever known a politician NOT to twist, turn and misuse ANYTHING to their benefit?  This WILL be used against the American gun owner if ratified.  Remember, Hitler was not against gun ownership.  He just wanted to say who was able to own therm.

I would take the "Hitler" thing one step further. If you educate yourself about that era of history you will see some very strong parallels to this piece of trash that this administration just committed this country too.

Then if you go look at the UN agenda 21 you will begin to see the big picture. That picture does not bode well for liberty.  Those that gave the ultimate for mine and your freedom is most probably turning over in their grave.

Just my humble opinion, of course!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wasn't john Kerry a draft dodger during nam?

This is treason.

It looks like we are in for a fight in our own backyards.

I am pretty sure Kerry was in the service and he is the one that had an accidental discharge of his gun and the bullet ricocheted off the side of the boat and hit him in the arse and he got a purple heart out of the deal. 

I am sure that someone on this site knows more about it that I do.

Has anyone else noticed this issue is getting almost no air time in the press?

That's really scary.

I wonder if we are experiencing a gag order in process?

Perhaps if they can keep this buried behind the o nocare thing, or front page on commie news, the NFL player suicide, then reid will bring this to an already decided and corrupted vote?

• Upvote 1

:twothumbs: and I +'d you :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

.(Look at (h) of the Article 2 Scope

Finally !!! IT took 3 frickin pages for someone to nail it..... (h) Small arms and light weapons. That does not mean tanks or planes or rockets..... it means hand and long guns.... Like the kind found in many American closets, or display cases... I'm not into going back and finding it.... but there was another incredibly ridiculous statement in there about why people should be allowed to have guns like for recreation or hunting.... Which gave me nightmare visions of current permissive ownership of guns for the same reasons in like Italy, Germany or UK... and it is so restrictive and costs a bizillion, you have to  join a club and store long guns there etc etc etc.... It simply does not reflect the culture, history or Constitution of the United States.

We can NOT pretend like we are a European country with their history, or culture.... How many frickin UK Westerns movies have you seen representing the history of the UK, or Germany... none, its not part of their culture... Many of these laws won't effect much of the EU as that is how they have been operating for centuries... (or a really really long time)...But it is NOT the US... and apparently no one thought it necessary to tell the authors that...

Apart from that, the whole sovereign nation issue... Jay zus... the UN lost its purpose for creation (mediate between the US and Russia... but that doesn't give them the right to reinvent themselves in creating job security by breaching our sovereignity... Not to mention we are a Republic.... meaning each of the 50 States of this country has States rights apart from the Federal government attempting to reinvent themselves and the final authority..

Someone correctly said something ratifying this and  writing your legislators... The people were heard in stopping Syria bombing... the collective voice of the people were heard... This is not the time to kick back, I agree with you a thousand percent... let your legislators know to vote against this... (if for some reason it comes up again, having been signed despite the no vote prior)/......And support those states who have adopted recent legislation telling the feds that their rules will not trump states rights..

There is nothing about this that is good. Nothing. It is the biggest bunch of rhetoric, double  speak, bull sheeet, I've seen in a long time.... And frankly, I am getting so frickin tired of them using women and children as their selling points, I could just puke....Yeah I got your conventional right here....   I couldn't even get past the first page before wanting to launch the laptop through the window... I had to stop reading, so I could go to sleep sometime tonight..

PS if I thought for one frickin second that this would actually matter in accomplishing some kind of something good, .....while I would still vote f/o UN, I would support their intentions.... But who in their right mind thinks those doing illegal transport of whatever, is going to stop now that some frickin treaty was signed.... Really??? So the covert operations of all governments, rebels, oppositional groups are now going to say.... oh gee, we signed a treaty, guess we need to stop this.... Some government (cause that's who is signing this) is now going to say... oops... I guess we need to stop now... Oh and guess who defines a terrorist... or a security interest... the government.... So doing the math.... I don't see this aimed at anyone other than the individuals..... And from my chair, I have yet to see any government including this one, need some treaty signed to go after someone they defined as a terrorist or security risk... 

So I am left asking, are they that stupid, or are they assuming we are???  

PPS, I agree with you Easy...I think Kerry looks like a Muppet... honest, I looked up to see him speaking and I was like omg, he's a Muppet... Like I said before, if ever I was tempted to believe in alien abduction of an official who is replaced by a robotic clone... well... this would be the case....  ..

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 3