Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

55 MILES LONG, 4 LANES WIDE, NO WONDER THE NEWS IS SILENT ON THIS REVOLUTION!!

yota691

The MUSLIM from KENYA ordered a black-out of news media coverage on this AWESOME display of PATRIOTISM from all walks of life that are truely Americans that will do anything and everything to PROTECT OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!!!

IMPEACH THE KENYAN MUSLIM...ODUMMA BAMA!

"GOD BLESS AMERICA"... HOME OF THE FREE AND THE BRAVE!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Decent Americans Getting an UN Fair Shake ??  Sad to Say it will probably get Worse ...   

Unless You are This,That, or The Other Thing ...   :twocents:

WOW, amazing article!!  I love it.

Now if they went like they roll in Sturgis, half naked women cruising around, just have them throwing bacon off the back of the bikes, well now, that should send those muslims scampering for the nearest hole like rats!!!  Well if they could stop me from eating all that bacon LOL.

Mount up boys and girls!!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

+1 What do you think they will do when it's 10 million instead of 1.2, I think somebody will looking for a hidey hole !!! IMHO

No, I believe they will declare Martial Law, wheel out the armored personnel carriers, and M1 tanks in the streets, give one warning and then start mowing people down. That would be an outright rebellion and an uprising that threatens their control that would have to be "put down". Or at least, start trying to round everyone up and send them to the FEMA camps. It won't be "pretty" in my opinion. This country is headed for some rough times in my eyes.

WM13

• Upvote 2

No, I believe they will declare Martial Law, wheel out the armored personnel carriers, and M1 tanks in the streets, give one warning and then start mowing people down. That would be an outright rebellion and an uprising that threatens their control that would have to be "put down". Or at least, start trying to round everyone up and send them to the FEMA camps. It won't be "pretty" in my opinion. This country is headed for some rough times in my eyes.

WM13

I agree that is one possibility, and yes we are headed to some really rough times, but if they did that to an unarmed march/protest, what the hell are they going to do with the next 10 million that comes armed??

I was able to watch some of the coverage on TV this day. FoxNews covered it and I could see the amazement on the faces of the media. I myself was amazed, but not surprised as to how many showed up. They did what they said they would, for the reason, and for the people (our nation under GOD)...Thanks for sharing these pictures my friends...Land of the FREE and we have The Brave. Thanks to all of them. I heard of no accidents either. Thank God.  Go riders and have safe travels.