Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Remember this? Our buddy Phoenix from 2009...

fib1618

"Ok…so here we are.

There is a large amount of intel and supporting news that has been gathered and shared on the chats, postings and e-mails from various forums.

All of this points to a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and other currencies to happen soon.

This is an event that has been in the works for many decades and is being coordinated on a global level as we all know and the supporting data of same is easy to find on most forums or by the simple use of a standard Internet search engine.

I will use this brief e-mail to summarize and clarify the current situation as it relates to currently available intel, info and data as cross referenced with intel we had received in the spring of this year as a base reference.

I will be doing this because it has become evident to those who were made aware of this information earlier this year by a former contact who had shared information with us that we now seem to be seeing this information being replicated and verified by other research teams working independently.

Recap from spring of this year:

1. We were told there will be two rates.

One rate is to be a higher rate that will not be seen by the public and will only be used as a government to government rate.

This higher government rate had been set up by the IMF and World Bank as a means of settlement of outstanding international issues between Iraq and the debtor nations.

This was being done as part of the International Compact with Iraq. The I.C.I. This higher government “book” rate was to never be seen by the public and will never be used outside of its specific parameters of use as per designated by the IMF, the World Bank and the International Compact with Iraq.

The higher non-public government rate we were told at that time was planned to be $3.86 The second rate we were told is the lower “public” rate. This rate we were told would be higher than a Dollar, lower than the Pound and at or near the Euro.

The current rate of the Euro is $1.47

2. We were told there would be a limited time to exchange the Iraqi Dinar.

We were told that this time which will be made known some time after the rate change would be no longer than 45 days.

Now….here is where I would like to give some clarity to some of the current information we have been hearing.

There was word that the U.S. Treasury would be taking something “off of the top” of the Iraqi Dinar exchange.

Well that is some what true…but how that will happen is (as we were told in the spring) by the existence of the two separate rates….the higher government rate and the lower public rate. So YES the US Treasury will get more…..but not in the way most have feared.

They (the US Treasury) will receive more by the use of the higher government rate….not by taking anything from you, but by ADDING to the book value of the Iraqi Dinar as prearranged by the ICI, IMF and WTO.

So nothing will be taken from you!

BUT value will be ADDED to the Iraqi Dinar when the U.S. Treasury and the governments of the world take possession of the IQD from the banks.

So nothing is taken off of the top. BUT The value of the Dinar is MORE when used by authorized governments.

Now as an example this is how this will work and how everyone including Iraq will benefit from this.

I will use the rate of $1.00 (one dollar) as an example to explain this….remember that rate is only an example.

Example:

1. Lets say the Iraqi Dinar revalues at a rate of $1.

2. Everyone goes to the bank and exchanges their dinar and opens accounts and the banks are flush with thousands of brand new multi-millionaires.

3. The bank then turns over all of the exchanged Iraqi Dinar to the U.S. Treasury who gives the banks a higher commercial rate. As an example I will say the U.S. Treasury gives the banks $1.50 for every IQD so the banks now have just made .50 pure profit from every single dinar exchanged with the U.S. Treasury.

4. As soon as the U.S. Treasury has possession of the Iraqi Dinar it is instantly listed on the books at the higher “government rate” of $3.86 so the U.S. Government and all the governments of the world will make more than 100% pure profit instantly!

Also all of the existing Iraqi Dinar that is held by the governments at the time of the revaluation will make the bottom lines of all the nations soar!

So just as your financial bottom line will change from the RV so will the US Government’s as well as other governments world wide!

So YOU make money…the BANKS make money….AND the US Government makes money!

Now…as most know…it has been arranged by the IMF and the ICI that the Iraqi Dinar held by the nations only be returned to to Iraqi in a very controlled manner.

Now this had been set up before hand by the ICI and IMF but as many may know this just became an serious issue when China threatened to do otherwise and that would have been a very destabilizing act upon Iraq’s economy.

So deals have been struck to prevent this from happening and the assurances from the nations who hold Iraqi Dinar had to be solidified to insure that the return of the Iraqi Dinar to Iraq by the nations who hold IQD would be done so in a very metered and controlled fashion.

This info about the “China situation” as most know has been provided by the team at DV and if you want those details contact a DV or DS member for the details.

So how does Iraq benefit from all of this you ask? Well besides the obvious positive points that the revaluation will bring to the Iraqi people and government there are also hidden aspects to this “two tier rate” that help Iraq.

First I would like to point out that Iraq is a nation…a nation who has as its primary products and exports oil and natural gas.

Iraq is NOT in the currency exchange business.

When the Iraqi Dinars that are held by the U.S. Treasury and other governments return to Iraq they will be used

to buy oil and natural gas…..so there is no exchange of currency.

AND the benefit to the US and the other nations is that this high government to government rate will in essence enable the US Government to buy Iraqi oil at a great pre set discount!

That is because the Iraqi Dinar that will be used by our government to purchase oil and gas from Iraq will have been secured from the banks for less than half the value!

ALSO! What this has done for Iraq by doing this is in this manner is Iraq now has GUARANTEED customers for all of it Oil and Gas!

So all of the governments who will soon be holding all of these Iraqi Dinars have a very real incentive to hold on to all of the IQD they can get…for in doing so they are assured of the discounted purchase of oil and natural gas in the future.

So EVERYONE benefits!

YOU become rich!

The Banks become flush with brand new millionaires!

The US economy soars!

The banks make BILLIONS from the exchange to the US Treasury.

The US Treasury makes TRILLIONS of dollars instantly!

The US Government is guaranteed decades of discounted oil and natural gas products by the use of the Iraqi dinar to purchase oil from Iraq.

The nation of Iraq is guaranteed customers for their oil for decades!

This is a classic win win situation.

And that is how this works to the benefit of all…you…the banks…the US Government and the nation of Iraq.

Got it?

So we have collaborating intel and great news.

All looks great and I expect this to happen at anytime.

Date and rate classified.

Hope for the best.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix"

GAG ME WITH A SPOON.

:D:D:D

"You become rich"

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Lets see here.....................we got two groups of folks with massive ego's both telling those that can't or won't think for themselves whats right or wrong with this investment or speculation. LOL I think we should put them all in a padded room and let them duke it out.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lets see here.....................we got two groups of folks with massive ego's both telling those that can't or won't think for themselves whats right or wrong with this investment or speculation. LOL I think we should put them all in a padded room and let them duke it out.  

agreed and let Mr .rich be the punching bag

• Upvote 1

***///

Discretion being the better part of valor,

Take any and all information available and form your own plan and opinions.

Information - right or wrong - should be ingested and considered when issues as serious as

those we may be facing manifest.

Take it to heart, or take it with a grain of salt.  Your choice.

• Upvote 2

agreed and let Mr .rich be the punching bag

lol

***///

Discretion being the better part of valor,

Take any and all information available and form your own plan and opinions.

Information - right or wrong - should be ingested and considered when issues as serious as

those we may be facing manifest.

Take it to heart, or take it with a grain of salt.  Your choice.

"Your choice"  that's the part that eats at some. They don't believe people can have differing views and don't understand why they don't the attention some "gurus" get. SMH

• Downvote 1

Lets see here.....................we got two groups of folks with massive ego's both telling those that can't or won't think for themselves whats right or wrong with this investment or speculation. LOL I think we should put them all in a padded room and let them duke it out.

Heck with the padded room. Throw us in an electrically charged barbed wire cage.

• Upvote 2

I'm Not Sure What To Make Of This But I Provided A Short One Sentence Quote At The Bottom With A Link From Coolbeans In A Bizarre Thread He Started A Week Ago In The Opinions Section Which Got Closed And Coolbeans Got Banned ! :o

With The New Software I Can't Easily Bring Up Older Quotes From Someone Once They've Been Banned But I Remember That Coolbeans Was An Ardent Phoenix Supporter So I'm Not Sure If By Making The Statement Below If He Was Phoenix - I Have No Idea If He Was. :blink:

I Had Liked Coolbeans Because He Was An Avid Detractor Of The Dinar Recraps Site And Said He Was Working To Expose Them With Evidence As The Pumper Site - That They Obviously Are !

Just listen to my radio show tonight for the truth.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159940-coolbeans-is-a-sock-puppet/#ixzz2eQ0jFN1U

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

***////

COOLBEANS recently popped up talking about sock puppets and what he had on everybody and

what he could reveal and claiming to be The Phoenix.

When he claimed to be The Phoenix, we took umbrage and said we hoped he was not.

He was quickly checked by a MOD, the thread closed and all went to quiet, until The Phoenix vented on his

very next radio show.

Is COOLBEANS The Phoenix....?

And THUG.... in his recent broadcast, The Phoenix mentioned that he had tried personally to dissuade the 'operator' of Deenar ReCraps from opening the site.

As we all know now, the site launched anyway and we see it in it's present manifestation today.

So..... :confused2:

• Upvote 1

I'm Not Sure What To Make Of This But I Provided A Short One Sentence Quote At The Bottom With A Link From Coolbeans In A Bizarre Thread He Started A Week Ago In The Opinions Section Which Got Closed And Coolbeans Got Banned ! :o

With The New Software I Can't Easily Bring Up Older Quotes From Someone Once They've Been Banned But I Remember That Coolbeans Was An Ardent Phoenix Supporter So I'm Not Sure If By Making The Statement Below If He Was Phoenix - I Have No Idea If He Was. :blink:

I Had Liked Coolbeans Because He Was An Avid Detractor Of The Dinar Recraps Site And Said He Was Working To Expose Them With Evidence As The Pumper Site - That They Obviously Are !

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159940-coolbeans-is-a-sock-puppet/#ixzz2eQ0jFN1U

B) B) B)

Thank You Thuggie

star_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.png Coolbeans is a Sock Puppet!
Started by coolbeans , Sep 04 2013 07:52 AM
Ta freakin da!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159940-coolbeans-is-a-sock-puppet/#ixzz2eQ7Llc7x

Phoenix started out his radio show that night by saying right away...

"I have been a "sock puppet" on other sites."

Pretty much confirmed it for me that Phoenix was Coolbeans.

• Upvote 1

B) B) B)

cool beans = Phoenix.

I used to listen to Phoenix all the time.  his famous quote was "cool beans" also dont you find it odd that as phoenix was having his meltdown, cool beans made that bizarre post basically challenging us to find out who he was lol

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

cool beans = Phoenix.

I used to listen to Phoenix all the time.  his famous quote was "cool beans" also dont you find it odd that as phoenix was having his meltdown, cool beans made that bizarre post basically challenging us to find out who he was lol

***///

Indeed - as we stated above.  ;)

We could not wrap our heads around it at the time, because the COOLBEANS post seemed so petty and trite -

neither attribute we associate with someone as intelligent and measured as the Phoenix we are accustomed to

from his broadcasts.

In retrospect, having listened to his broadcast following the post & ensuing ban,

we heard him use the term "sock puppet"... then we knew for sure.

His COOLBEANS post that day didn't smack of The Phoenix to us, come to find out later he was at his wits end

and was not his usual Phoenix self he lets us know.

He is a human "bean" who lost his "cool" and decided that day enough was enough.

We sure can't blame the guy, all things considered.  :shakehead:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

Ah....memories.

Some good, some bad.

Some we love to reminisce about, others plague us like like a dingleberry on our bums.

While your point was to prove "Phoenix" was just another guru---

Point taken. [Nothing new really, at least for me]

You might be better received if you left your ego at the door though--and leave out the snarky commentary afterwards.

I believe in Karma--- we'll know what happens when it happens.

Just what if ----you're happily surprised?

All this time....... of ruffling feathers

it will come back to bite you in the arse :twocents: .

• Upvote 1

Thx Sarge's Gals + Maggie ! ;) See, You Two Can Get Along And Work Together Once In A While ! :rolleyes:

:D:D

Thx For Ur Post Too EasyRider ! ;)

It Was Kind Of Tedious But I Went Back Through The DV Database And Found Additional Posts Which Further support That Coolbeans Was Phoenix ! :o

The First Quote Below Is A Thread On Phoenix That Some Clown Started - Followed By 'Coolbean's' Response To It.

The 3rd + 4th Quotes Are From A Thread Disparaging The Dinar Recraps Site ...

CNN. Ur One Stop Shopping For Guru News And Balloon Animals !

7-3-2013 Newshound Guru Phoenex3333 One more time...

1. Iraq is out of Chapter 7

2. The Central Bank of Iraq on June 9th reported they were starting to work on the plan to base the value of the Iraqi Dinar on GOLD and other items.

3. The Ministry of Planning Web site states that all contracts are to be written based upon 1 IQD = $1.13 but to remember the OFFICIAL exchange rate of the IQD is 1 IQD = $3.22

4. The Central Bank of Iraq put out July 21st 2012 that the new lower denominations would be put out January 1st 2013 but the GOI asked the CBI to wait until JULY 2013.

7-3-2013 Newshound Guru Phoenex3333 There is NOTHING more to be done. We are waiting for the announcement from the Central Bank of Iraq that they are launching a new rate management program for the Iraqi Dinar based upon GOLD and other things. All of the above is NOT rumor...it is NOT speculation...it is FACTUAL information put forward by the Central Bank of Iraq and the Government of Iraq. Be prepared to be surprised.

I listen to all of Phoenix's shows and when he was covering this he said 3 years ago when they found this they tried to debunk it so they sent an e-mail to the Iraqi Ministry of Planning and asked if the info on that page was current and correct and he said to his surprise 3 days later the Ministry of Planning answered the e-mail saying YES it was all current and correct!

He said he was just as much surprised they answered the e-mail as he was the info was accurate!

:twothumbs:

The tip of the iceburg.

D inar R ecaps the owner and people who work for DR are in deep trouble.

The terms "racketeering" and "wire fraud" come to mind.

D inar R ecaps is one big "perp walk" waiting to happen.

:eyebrows:

It may but that would be after the fact and if found exonerated by a judge.

It could change the standing in some counts but only after charges are considered and reviewed by the judge and or jury.

That disclaimer may protect from federal criminal charges (maybe) but would not protect from civil charges of harm done.

So the disclaimer might keep them out of jail but it will not keep them out of court.

Besides no one knows what was said/promised between parties (gurus and recaps) until phone/text records and e-mails are reviewed. And that because of the Patriot Act could have happened already with none of them knowing about it.

Fwiw, The Following Below Is A Quote From 'Coolbeans' In A Thread He Had Started Which Promoted "Phoenix's" Radio Show - The Thread Was Subsequently Closed - There Is A Link At The Bottom To The Thread ...

Wow...great show!

What do you guys think of what he said??

That Shabbi's removal is good?

Sorry but I cannot give the link as it is not allowed by Adam but Phoenix has a website and a radio show he does 6 nights a week and his wife has a blog.

Thoughts?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/131431-phoenix-says-shabbis-removal-a-good-thing/#ixzz2eQCeGi20

B)B)

***///

Wouldn't know --- did as TXGRANNY advised and imposed a much needed BLOCK.

Now Be Nice And Whatever U Do Just Don't Bring Up Politics Down Here In The LOPster Tank ! :o

We Always Have My Buddy Fibby To Throw Under The Bus If Necessary ! :rolleyes:

Sorry Fibby - I Had To Do It ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thug a licious.... you pretty much have the whole thread there. The only aspects eliminated/not reflected was his being banned, along with statements  of sadness were CoolBeans actually really the Phoenix.... It seemed pretty clear at the time it was him.... though admittedly probably only to  those who followed him and likewise paid attention to what CB said..... The whole thing  was kind of like watching a bullet train jump the track into the lane of an oncoming passenger train :o

Today feels more like this.... we're definitely a lively group here at DV :D :D :peace: :

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Members using that IP when POSTING

coolbeans   67.165.**.***     

Phoenix   67.165.**.***     

I'm not going to show all the IP address but you get the picture

:peace: 

P hoenix3333  just put out a free copy of his preparedness book "Have a Plan and Plan to Act"

free copy here *****************************

This didn't help his case either!!  :angry:

Everyone knows the rules about promoting a product on DV without checking with Adam first!

Before anyone ask what this will hurt as it says (FREE), Just a FYI:  This is done as a way to gather e-mail addresses from the members here at DV.  This way they can promote their stuff through the email system and make a profit off the DV members!!  NOT our first rodeo!   :P  :wave:

• Upvote 3