Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Says Shabbi's Removal a Good Thing

***///

Even the callers are AWESOME!

If you listen to 1 show and don't learn something new, laugh out loud or develop an

intellectual curiousity about something - frankly, we'd be amazed.

Host is VERY smart, funny, all-around nice guy.

Cool survival stuff, too... guy is a Vet like most of us. :salute:

VERY COOL BEANS! ;)

(why are they banned...? :unsure: )

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

Hope for what???? CoolBeans

Could someone send a link to phoenix webiste please..If not here please message it...Thanks

You must have missed it.

If nothing else, just google "blogtalk radio", then put in "asdf"...it lists many of his shows, as I think they are archived as well....some of the shows are pretty informative on many things, not just the dinar...

I haven't been paying much attention to the dinar for a while mainly because of gurus, and the extraordinary corruption and incompetence of the goi. I figured it's a wash, but I'm not selling just in case, but this is something different than the same ole same ole. I guess it could go in any direction from here. Seems like someone took the broken compass and threw it away... Should be interesting.