Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

rocky808

history of who controls the monies of the world

bump

If folks would just take a couple minutes to read that, then do their OWN research, we would not be in such a mess.

Unfortunately, far too many would rather watch a 30 second op on the Commie News Network for their entire global outlook.

One of the illustrations that pyramid showing what we consider huge controlling companies are at the base.deffinately an interesting read.

To read that document is playing connect the dots. After reading the doc. connecting the dots gave a vista of the world and how the neocons rule. Now I know why I feel like a slave.

Thank You for this post. Most meaningful :tiphat:

Absolutely a great read very nicely put together

have read it all many times before but never in such a standout format

Great !!!!

But it does leave one in a real dilemma

If true who do you shoot first. :eyebrows:  

The entire Rothschild Clan ( Many Families in  a few Countries) supposedly has assets totalling 500 Trillion Dollars.

Talk about Wealth Re-distribution.......

Edited by umbertino

I think that what we think is conspiracy theories and what is true.... Maybe worse and unknown. Think about it,,why would they want anyone to know. The vail of,secrecy is a big source of their power. Of course IMHO.

The rockafellers and bushes etc... The middle class is way low and the support to bring it back doesn't look good.

Peace and bring us to the high middle class to low upper already! lol